Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Smart Girls Get What They Want
This topic is about Smart Girls Get What They Want
ARCHIVES > Nail Your Books: Smart Girls Get What They Want

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Okay. So, there's this really cool meme: Nail Your Books. Basically, every week you post your nails done to look like or imitate a book cover's color/design. I saw this over at The Princess of Storyland, and I couldn't resist. So awesome!

Her Result:

TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS AND MORE PHOTOS, GO HERE: http://theprincessofstoryland.blogspo...

message 2: by Yoly (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:04AM) (new)

Yoly | 696 comments ★RavenclawReader★ wrote: "Okay. So, there's this really cool meme: Nail Your Books. Basically, every week you post your nails done to look like or imitate a book cover's color/design. I saw this over at The Princess of S..."

wow!!! what a nice idea!! But I just buy ebooks :(

BTW your nails looks soooo great!!!

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Oh, they're not mine!! I got the pic. from a blog post!

message 4: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments ★RavenclawReader★ wrote: "Oh, they're not mine!! I got the pic. from a blog post!"

:o but still beautiful! haha

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments I know! I'm probably going to try it out sometime :)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments So cool :) I am not a fan of nail polish, but this is so cool.

message 7: by ★RavenclawReader★ (last edited Mar 13, 2013 05:03PM) (new) - added it

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Really? *gasps in horror* Haha. I'm a bit of a nail polish freak :D

Gisbelle | 27299 comments lol I keep my nails short because of my job. If I keep they long, they get dirty quickly and I am a bit of a germ freak. And since they are very too short already, I don't see the point of painting them :)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments I see. When I was younger, my nails used to be the size of computer chips or something! Seriously, they were impossible to paint - I had a bad habit of biting my nails...

Gisbelle | 27299 comments lol... I knew someone with very small finger nails like that. I think a bottle of nail polish can last her a life time or 2.

message 11: by Sami (last edited Mar 21, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

Sami | 889 comments lol Gisbelle!

I used to bite my nails too - putting nail polish on was actually painful because the exposed flesh was really sensitive!

On a separate note - I'm sure I've seen a lot of girls with 'the Fault in Our Stars' nails

message 12: by Sami (last edited Mar 21, 2013 04:17PM) (new)

Sami | 889 comments like this one!

description