likly discussion

anythin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* boy troubles

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments im in luv with dis guy but im getting mixed messages

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* wait...r u caitlin carter!!!!

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jor7rich) I thought that too...hmm, guess I was wrong like you Leas! :P

So...wat kind of mixed messages??

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments well he flirts with me but tells ppl he isnt iterested in me dat way

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jor7rich) I think he likes you, but doesn't want everyone to know.

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments yeah i think its stupid to act like dat though

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments i understand that im shy excuse but its not that hard 2 say i like u i said it to him

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) I have a lot of trouble admitting I like ppl...I always tell ppl I don't like sum1 even if I do...

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jor7rich) I'm not sure then.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 01, 2009 05:33PM) (new)

Caitlin, sorry to break it to you, but he flirts with EVERYONE. And I mean EVERYONE.
And he said no, so maybe you should just stop trying to get him to like you. He said that he just likes you as a friend.

message 14: by Jordan (last edited Apr 01, 2009 04:58PM) (new)

Jordan (jor7rich) You guys know each other huh?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah we go to the same school.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jor7rich) Figures...I used to go to the same school as some of these girls, but now we have moved on with life.

message 17: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) ok then...

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) I don't have a bf...he broke up with me last week...

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments yeah i no mayrose thats y im confused *drinks some of milkshake*

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) hi

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments ok crimson spill now im awesome with others ppls problems but mine lol

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) lol me too

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments ♪¢яⅰ㎡§σи ♪ wrote: "Im having some troubles, with friends.......................and girls...............
"

crimson we hear 4 u homeboy lol

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) lol

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments yeah crimson we help u out and if ur realationship doesnt work u can hav sarah

message 26: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) What?

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments lmfao u said girls so i assumed

message 28: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) ♪¢яⅰ㎡§σи ♪ wrote: "Well, Caitlin you know my Gf Meredith, there is nothing wrong with me and ehr, were perect, never gotten in a fight, never mad at each other, (she might think im annoying a bit.........) But at my ..."

Maybe you should ask her why she isn't talking to you? idk this is kinda hard...don't kill yourself over a girl though...it's not worth it

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments so crimson im sorry pleaze explain i must no now

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments no offeince bout mer but she can be over dramatic like meh

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments ok welll wat da prob

message 32: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) I feel weird...cuz you 2 know each other so I'm like, left out =(

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments awwwwwwwwwww sarah we will include u

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments uhh thats kinda how c and i were then i told him and it okay but not da way i want it to be

message 35: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) ♪¢яⅰ㎡§σи ♪ wrote: "Sarah, you have no idea what position im in, Mercedes isnt like other girls, Before i told her who i 'like' we loved to talk to each other, on Gmail or on the Phone, She told me her secrets i told ..."

I know exactly how that is...that happened to me once(with a boy obviously) and I'm still sad about it...you just have to wait awhile and eventually she'll come around...your relationship won't necessarily be the same though

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments crimson u have da prob with mercedes rite

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments i get it i hav friends like dat there is dis 1 guy not like that but different

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments ♪¢яⅰ㎡§σи ♪ wrote: "is everyone from Fulmore here?!"

mayrose and i r

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY go FMS!

message 41: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) ♪¢яⅰ㎡§σи ♪ wrote: "Mercedes isnt like others, i know her secrets, compare that to a usual girls secret, she has a screwed up, but also awesome life, shes all eco, no Tv, No Microwave it will go on forever, thats not ..."

Ok...I can't help you any more than I already have...sorry

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments go fulmore falcons hey may what species r we again something unicorn

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That really sucks Crimson.

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments yeah *sighs* i feel ur pain

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Magical Fairy rainbow princess unicorns!

message 46: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) Wow

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments ☮Mayrose☮ wrote: "Magical Fairy rainbow princess unicorns!"

lol yeah dat

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) wrote: "i get it i hav friends like dat there is dis 1 guy not like that but different "

You dont get it, she isnt like u think, its just, ugh! I dont want to say anything secret about her........ok ill sum it up,

She
Makes
Me
More
Confused
Than
anyone
in
the
entire
F****ing
World

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 50 comments i no how u feel *coughs connor coughs *

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:( that really sucks.
I know someone named Mercades...

« previous 1 3