The Fantasy Games discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 462 (462 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sam/Applejack♆ | 54 comments Mod
Start.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie silently walks over to the area where you learn survival skills, stepping up to an instructor. "Teach me," She says, through gritted teeth.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie finishes with the plant course. So far, she has gone through the suvival course, plant course, and camoflauge course.

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys sauntered in, dark eyeliner drawn thick on her eyelids. Her red hair was styled in a scene cut, the fierce color simply eye-catching compared to everyone else. Her edgy style sat tight on her body, her fishnet leggings partially covered up by the lace-up combat boots she wore often. It wasn't your typical training outfit, but it was the only style she wore. Everything else was simply unacceptable.

message 5: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 80 comments Kitty walked in and looked around at all the other people. Where to go first? She thought.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel walk slowly - almost tiredly - into the arena beings all over from left to right, his dark black eyes scanning around the room. Am I really here? Is this it? Wearing his usual loose black shirt, his guitar pick gently swaying with his body as he move his jacket sleeves pulled up to his forearm his favorite pitch black glasses remaining on his face as always. His jet black hair ruffled and messy, unattended.

His eyes land on the weapon section a sly grin exploding from his face, "I really did miss my knives." He chuckle under his breath striding over to the rack full of weapons, he picks up the first his hands can reach throwing a good sized throwing knife hitting the dummy on the right shoulder. He lean back against absent air smirking, pleased with himself.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Emily walked into the room. She noticed an archery range in one of the corners. Smiling, she walked towards it. She wasn't all that good at it, but at least there weren't any other people there. She preferred to stay away from others, lest they make her mad. That wouldn't be good. She picked up the bow and fit an arrow on it. Drawing it back, she took a breath before releasing the arrow. It hit the far left of the target, nearly missing it. She grimaced. While she was okay, she usually didn't come so close to missing the target. She shook her head and fit another arrow on the bow.

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys watched her demon counterpart impressively throw a knife, but instead of walking over and conversing, she instead leaned against a far wall and watched. Perhaps it wasn't too early to be looking for allies. She twirled a strand of scarlet hair between her fingers, smacking her lips and squinting smokily, interested.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel's eyes unattend his objectives noting the girl to his right - Emily - doing pretty well with arrows. Perhaps she was a threat, what was she? He curiously make a silent sniff absorbing her figure; A werewolf, they were quite the intelligent ones- he gently smirk once again. He feel eyes on him as if he can always know and he probably can, Carys. He notices her at first glance, he gives her a curt nod not giving much of an expression. He grabs a knife from behind him, facing Carys he throws the knife the dummy getting attacked by the sharp monstrosity: perfect. He grin at her letting his bright white teeth show, so strange it's the only thing on his body that is white, if you look close enough you can see the sharp teeth he breaks flesh with. Quite the strange one he is.

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys tilted her head, and she could feel a grin playing at the corners of her mouth. She kicked the panels of the wall with the bottom of her boot and pushed herself up, hands shoved deep into her black jean shorts. She walked slowly, mysteriously aloof, and stopped in front of Daniel's face. Instead of saying something, she nodded and smirked in return, picking up a knife and never daring to look away from Daniel.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel doesn't say a word plucking up one as well he raise his eyebrows at her, his eyes invisible under the black shades. He wait for her to make her move, spinning the knife around the back of his hand his fingers anxious to throw the knife. Let's see how much skill she's really got. He think as he return her a similar uplift of his lips.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
((I don't really want to say anything since I'm not a mod, but isn't that kind of godmodding/powerplaying? You can't hit every shot every time...))

message 13: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

((Yeah...miss it. I mean, I'm am archer and I don't hit the bullseye often, let alone split an arrow.))

Caroline walked in and over to the knives station.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) ((Wait, me or Kelsier? I'm tired, so if I'm godmodding please do tell me.))

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys peered out of her peripheral vision to blurrily take in the target. She took a deep breath, half wanting to prove she could actually do something useful. She mentally aimed for the heart, and when she threw it, the blade skillfully rocketed towards the dummy, but hit the center of the chest cavity. It was a fatal blow, but she missed her original target, therefore causing her to disappoint herself. She made a defeated, frustrated sigh, and turned back to Daniel with her arms crossed. "Okay, I missed. It's not a big deal, okay?" It wasn't like she told him where she was aiming, but why lie?

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Angel♥ Now I Feel The Effects Of October Again~ wrote: "((Wait, me or Kelsier? I'm tired, so if I'm godmodding please do tell me.))"

((Not you. xD))

message 17: by Natasha (ar y ffin) (last edited Mar 14, 2013 05:25PM) (new)

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Emily glanced over at Lucy. She really didn't want to have company, but there was nothing she could do about. The best advice for herself was to ignore the other girl. Sure, if she was smart, maybe the girl could be her ally, but she didn't want an ally. She was a lone wolf, pun intended. She stared in shock as Lucy managed to hit the bullseye on her first try. She'd never heard of anyone doing that. Shaking her head, she drew back the string and released it. This time, the missed it completely and hit the wall. She stared at the arrow. She knew that she wasn't that bad. I mean she wasn't an expert, but she could at least hit it. Not this time, it seemed. Cursing quietly under her breath, she looked around her to see that Lucy wasn't firing another arrow before she walked over to retrieve her arrows. If she worked at it hard enough, she should be able to get close to the bullseye.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel let out a soft chuckle, throwing his like an amateur; as if he didn't care. It lazily hit the heel of the dummy as he turn away from her giving her his full attention, "We can't always get it right." He answers in his scratchy deep tone. "And who might you be?" His voice is only a little bit smoother this time, as he turn uninterested in the weapons now sideways to look at her easier close up. "Daniel." Before she can answer his question he hold out his hand politely introducing himself to her.

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys returned his handshake with your typical once-over. "Carys," she said, rolling her tongue along her gums and cheeks, but she did not take his hand. Instead she placed her hands on her hips. "Let's see what else you've got," she raised an eyebrow flirtily and turned to view the other stations.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "What exactly do you have in mind? I'm pretty good at everything you're not." He spits out flirtatiously. "Self explanatory." He let breaths cut gaps into his sentences, his eyes too scanning the room, was he possibly getting along with another tribute?

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys's eyes flashed gold for a moment, before disregarding the first question and deciding to question the second comment. "Everything I'm not? Uh-huh...So how does that work? Are you calling me incompetent, or does that mean that I'm good at everything you're not, as well?" she asked pointedly. she liked the idea of being better than him, for some reason.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Touché." His lips form a halfway grin, his body figure leaning next to hers, he is somehow interested into Carys. Could she actually be interesting? His eyes leave her form and begin to search the others, his head slowly rotating around the room. He opens his mouth to talk about choosing allies, to talk about how many people he despise in the room but he close his mouth licking his lip, why would he tell her about his choices? It wasn't like she had the right to know.

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys looked around the training area, noting how few people were there. "What to do..." she muttered mostly to herself. She sucked in a breath, unsure of what to do. She half wanted to leave and watch as hellhounds chased the city's people, half wanted to stay and train. Well less than half. She pretended to think, but to be honest, she never did much of that. Instead, Carys continued to think of the horrified faces of the clueless crowds, her demonic abilities scaring them out of their wits. At that, she laughed.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Emily got her arrows and went back to where she'd been. She took a steady breath as she pulled back the string before letting it go. This time, the arrow hit much closer to the bullseye and the girl gave a slight smile. She decided that she'd fire a couple more arrows before moving on to another station.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel feel sleep itching at his weary eyes letting out a slight yawn, was it normal for demons to yawn? He played it off only seeming uninterested, he fold his arms his head slowly making its way to Carys, "Are you going to pick? It's like you can't do anything right." He scold with a flirtatious smile making it obvious that he was only kidding around in his own rude-demon way.

message 26: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Caroline yawned and covered her mouth as she did before pulling out a knife and then tearing one of the practice dummies to shreds. It was computerized, making it pretty hard to do so, but she managed to do this. In the process, though, she did get some good scratches and cuts as well.

((I think it would be fun to have Caroline, Carys, and Daniel form an alliance xD))

message 27: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 3 comments Gia just stood there. Don't know what to do, don't know what to feel. All the contestant around her looking busy doing something while she just standing there, looking hazy and out of place.

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
((xD She's like the polar opposite of the Demon tributes. xDDD))

Carys pfft-ed and punched Daniel's shoulder. She hadn't meant to hit him hard, but she was a Demon, her secret sanguine really controlled her violence. Then again, Daniel was a Demon, too, so it would probably feel like a flick or something. She tossed her flaming hair over her shoulder, and chose a station at random. "Hmm...What about camouflage? We Demons aren't particularly good at blending in," she laughed lightly, the truth of it making it funny.

message 29: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 80 comments Kitty walked over to a corner away from everyone else so she could concentrate.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Applejack ♡ wrote: "Caroline yawned and covered her mouth as she did before pulling out a knife and then tearing one of the practice dummies to shreds. It was computerized, making it pretty hard to do so, but she mana..."

((It's fine with me.))

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "Camouflage.." Daniel test the word on his tender lips not too bad was it? He had been in war before a man like him had to be occupied. "Sure." He give her a curt nod before walking over with very little tributes around. He walk around the big round table placing his hands on the table to hold himself up, "So how are we going to do this?" He asks when she approaches.

message 32: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Carys shrugged, not really knowing how to reply. She was, too, new at this camouflage concept. "Hm. Don't really know. I suppose we try this together, eh?" she laughed, not thinking too much about how this could possibly be used in the arena. She yawned and grew silent, as she could listen to the instructor better.

message 33: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 80 comments Kitty took a deep breath and tried to remember her Seer studies.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie looks up from her work, finished. She snorts as she sees Carys. She rubs at her eye, thinking How could she stand that gunk? She touches her won red hair, and thinks that Carys's is fake.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie rubs her arm, and stands up. She walks over to a knive..... Shelf? She picks one up, and looks at her reflection. She looks back up, and blushes fiercely. What kind of an idiot can't throw a knife? She thinks.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "I don't need anyones instructions." He said, he was a man, a demon; he could take care of himself. He grabbed a bucket of supplies pushing himself to a different table, pulling out the supplies letting them scatter on the table his eyes frequently looking up to catch a glance at Carys. He never followed anyones orders and he wasn't going to start now.

message 37: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ (last edited Mar 15, 2013 07:26PM) (new)

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie stared over at Daniel, snickering.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie noticed Lucy looking, too, and put the knife down. She walked over, still snickering. "Funny, right?" She said, smiling.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie smirks. "Maybe next time he'll hit the girl in the face on accident."

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie glances over at Carys and Daniel, rolling her eyes. "I'm Hallie," She says.

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 14 comments Melody walked in, smiling at all of the training equipment. She looked at the other tributes, hoping that she would be able to make some allies.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Hallie's eyes slid over to Melody. She gave her a quick up-down, and tried to figure out if she would be a good ally.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel look up his glasses barely moving an inch as he with extreme senses can hear, he narrow his brows dropping all items he stomps over to the two. "Do you have something you'd like to say?" He note her laughter, that they think they can speak without his knowing. Here, laying low was a gamble, he couldn't have others underestimating him. He push close to the girl who had purposely laughed loud, so he'd become aggravated but she hasn't expected him to be like this-- or so he thinks. His tall figure stand over the girl, "If you're going to say something about me or my fellow tribute I recommend you say it to our faces, to our kind talking about others behind our backs deserves immediate punishment." He threatens.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ "Sprite." Hallie says turning to Daniel, staring at him. "Do you really wanna know? Do you really?" She snarls at him.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ "I haven't a clue," Hallie says normally.

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 14 comments Melody walked first to the combat station. Fighting hand to hand combat with the trainer. She tried to resist her urge to control his mind.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ((i gtg))

message 48: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 17, 2013 12:09PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel turn to look at Hallie, "Yes, someone once said 'If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.' I suggest you follow those instructions." He scowl, keeping his face expressionless, dangerous.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) "If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't listen to anyone." He snaps, wrapping his arms around Lucy he pushes her backwards not really giving much care to Hallie. He just wanted to scare them enough to shut them up, his mouth goes back in a thin line as he speaks. "Let me give you a word of advice, demons don't feel." He turns on his heels and walks out of the room before the guards can drag him away, they rush to help Lucy.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) ((I'M SORRY I MEANT TO SAY hands instead of arms, gosh I hate iPods! And sorry that Daniel is a jerk..))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10