StateTalia! discussion

Roleplays > Normal RP

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 215 comments Mod
I think you all know what's here. Yup, you guessed it! The World Meeting! How fun; All of the nations (Yes, all nations) meeting up with the idea of getting things done. Well, what would happen if the states, provinces, and cities come to crash the 'party'? Chaos insures!

message 2: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Denmark sat slumped over on the table, eyes struggling to stay open. This is what jet lag and a night of drinking did to him, he shouldn't have expected anything less. He let out a low moan, this was going to be wonderful. He needed a drink. (Oh the irony)

message 3: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments ((lol XD))

message 4: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) ((RP anyone?))

message 5: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments ((YESSS!!! :D

2p! HETALIA FOR THE WIN!))

((Okay, let's get this thing started! Just gimme a second to type stuff out...))

While everyone inside the meeting room was doing whatever, no one noticed someone who shouldn't be around peeking in on the meeting, but not from behind a door or a window. They were watching from the square air duct on the ceiling.

"Heh, heh... This is perfect! I'll just pop down when they're not paying attention and just act like I've been here the whole time! Ah, I'm so smart~" Rhode Island whispered to himself from the air duct, a large grin on his face. To him, the plan was fool-proof, though he always thought his plans were (And most of them went wrong).

message 8: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments ((XDDD RECIPE FOR DISASTER!))

message 10: by Ashten (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:19PM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) "Vhat do you think you are doing here? This a private meeting and you are certainly, NOT ALLOWED. Get down you! Only cowards hide!" A very irate German voice boomed up at the creeping state, full impatience and dry, humorless personality.

message 11: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:26PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments America paused his talking and looked up at the air duct, surprised. "OH, HEY DUDE! EVERYONE THIS IS RHODE ISLAND, ONE OF MY STATES! HEY RHODE WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' UP THERE DUDE?" He shouted obnoxiously up to him.

"I, uh..." Shoot, his 'fool-proof' plan backfired. Now what?

Rhody popped down from the air duct, looking around at the countries, which were giving his disapproving looks for the most part. He gulped, quite afraid of the angry German, and tried to make himself smaller than he already was.

"Well, I... I..." He tried to think of some reasoning behind his plan, but couldn't think of anything clever or intelligent besides the old 'I was bored and wanted to have fun.'

message 13: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments America looked around at the other countries who were glaring at him. "Hey dudes! Chillax! He can stay here if he wants, he's not a country but nigher is Rayleigh and she's allowed here!" He said pointing to her and protecting one of his states. Rayleigh sank down her seat so that only the top of her head was showing. "Besides, it's fine if he doesn't tell the other states right?!" He said walking over to him and hitting him on the back in a friendly way.

Rhody stumbled forward when America hit him on the back, and smiled nervously. "Heh, yeah. I mean, it's not like the other states may or may not be coming or anything...." And slowly, he hid behind America.

message 15: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments America grinned. "Yeah!" He agreed loudly. He gave a thumbs-up to the other countries and sat in his seat again waiting for Germany to continue talking.

message 16: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) "This meeting is for counties ONLY, this is unacceptable! Ve already have enough trouble with arguments among ourselves, ve don't need to add a state to the mix. I think he should leave." Germany folded his arms, blue eyes narrowed with irritation.

message 17: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 15, 2013 05:25PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments America stood up facing Germany. "AW, COME ON DUDE! HE'S ONLY ONE STATE! IT'S NOT LIKE THE OTHER 49 ARE HERE TO!" He complained loudly, siding with Rhody. "HE'LL BEHAVE HIMSELF! I PROMISE, RIGHT RHODY?"

Rhody nodded vigorously, his hands clasped behind his back. "Yeah, I'll behave! I promise; You won't even notice that I'm here!"

message 19: by Ashten (last edited Mar 15, 2013 07:01PM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Germany banged his fist down on the table. "America, kindly stop your yelling! This is a MEETING not some bar social. Mein gott, I could use a beer..." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine, he can say, but one word said out of turn and he's out. Understand?!"

message 20: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 16, 2013 01:22AM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments America geinned, fist-pumping the air. "YEAH! COME ON DUDE LETS GO!" HE said pulling his arm along to sit next to him.

message 21: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh who was sitting next to Eastwood who was sitting next to England (because they had both begged him co come alng to the meeting and after a whole week of whining England gave up and brought them along) saw Rhody sitting a few seats away and slid down even furthur into her chair and off of it. She then crawled under the table, being sure not to brush anyones feet tso they wouldn't notice, and crawled up to Rhody tapping him of the foot. She saw him look under the table in surprize and she raised her fist. "Towns, citys and States for the win, Brofist." She said grinning.

Rhody's surprised look faded and he grinned back at her, brofisting her. He didn't say anything, though, for he didn't want to get in trouble with Germany for 'speaking out of term.'

message 23: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh grinned and crawled back to her seat, sitting on it she saw that no one had seen her...Well...England had and he was frowning at her raising one of his huge eyebrows in a "Sit still Rayleigh or you won't get any chocolate for a week." expression on his face.

message 24: by Ashten (last edited Mar 17, 2013 08:28PM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) "Everyone to your seats immediately!!! No more moving around!" Germany's eye twitched with irritation, never a good sign. "We need to discuss... Were we ever discussing anything to begin with...?"

"Shut it you potato bastard so I can go home." Romano mumbled, slumping further in his seat next to his brother.

Texas tipped his hat low over his eyes as he sneaked in. Not that he really cared if he was found out... He gave Rayleigh a jaunty wink and sat down heavily next to Rhode Island. "Howdy partner, how goes it round these turbulent parts?" He whispered.

message 25: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 18, 2013 11:55AM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh noticed Texas wink at her so she pulled down one of her bottom eyelids and stuck her tongue out at him.

Rhody looked over at Texas and after glancing around at the nations, shrugged. "Better than expected," He whispered back.

message 27: by Ashten (last edited Mar 18, 2013 10:42AM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas gave him a lopsided grin and leaned back in his seat. "Fantastic, successful state infiltration." He yawned. "Though it's less exciting then I imagined...." He admitted with a grumble, as his blue eyes swept lazily around the room. He smiled again when he caught Rayleigh sicking her tongue out at him and gave her a fish face.

message 28: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh held back a laugh and did a kitty face, putting her hands on her head like ears and earning some strange looks form the nations near her. She looked over at England again and mouthed a "What? I'm bored."

message 29: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas snikered then puffed out his cheeks and crossed his eyes. He was going to get caught at this rate, at least America hadn't noticed yet, though his reaction would probably just be obnoxis laughter. This was more exciting then just sitting quietly anyway.

England gave her a stern look, trying to mentally tell her to quit fooling around, but stayed quiet for now.

Rhody was busy looking from Texas to Rayleigh, not exactly sure how to react. He wanted to do something but didn't want to at the same time, in fear that he'd get in trouble. Not like he always followed rules, but Germany's pretty scary.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hong Kong yawned and streached, rubbing his sleep filled eyes and sighing, crossing his arms over his lean, musceled chest and glancing around. he knew everyone would be loud as normal, and knew they would fight each other over stupid things.
Today, Hong kong wore a red, silk shirt with gold and black dragon designs on the sleves. his pants, also silk, were black and his hair, which he had been growing out, was in a pony tail, his hair reached to the middle of his back. he also wares tradtional chinese black slippers, and white bandges under his clothing, that were hidden from anyones views.

message 32: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh rolled her eyes at Iggy and sat back in her chair. When he wasn't looking she put her hand under her chin and wiggled her fingers pretending it was a beard and winking at him, miming "Honhonhonhon" as her France impression whilst tying to hold back from laughing her head off.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hong Kong frowned slightly and got up and walked outside and pulled his hair undone, relizing suddenly how much he must look like china, even if his hair was longer thenchina's and thought about cutting it.

message 34: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas burst out laughing, loud guffaws filling the room. "Oh that is too darn funny!" He chortled.

"That's it! This meeting is over! I'm going home." Germany gathered his papers and stormed out of the room. It wasn't worth it if no one was going to follow the rules and everyone was going to argue the whole time.

Texas watched him go. "Awwwww, did I do that?"

"He's just a stick in the mud..." Rhody said with a sigh, but then realized that everything could be more fun now that Germany had declared the meeting over.

message 36: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh watched as the other nations began to pack up their things and leave the room. She stood up and grabbed Eastwood's hand, pulling her sister away from England and towards the two states instead. "Hey Rhody again, hey Texas! Long time no see!" She said running up to them and pulling them and East into a group hug.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hong Kong tied back his hair and walked back in, eating a meat bun as he did

message 38: by Ashten (last edited Mar 25, 2013 05:02AM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas laughed as he was pulled into a hug. "Its good to see you too Ray! How goes it sunshine?" The guys from Britain were always fun to be around, just not England himself of course. He was fond of Ray and East.

message 39: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh laughed and got on her tiptoes to ruffle Texas's hair. "Great thanks! You are you?!" She asked. Eastwood chuckled and picked her up helping her ruffle his hair - Rayleigh was small, even for a Brit.

message 40: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas bent down, taking off his hat for Rayleigh. He then put it back on and tipped it at them both, with a lazy grin. "I'm doin' mighty fine, folks are smiling' and the blindin' sun is bringin' 'round the warmth again. Some folks are even swimmin'!"

message 41: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh laughed. "It's snowing in England - In the middle of March! It's so annoying but we get by!" She said shrugging.

message 42: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas shuddered. "I hate that there white stuff them northerners call snow. I say it's white evil." He shuddered again.

message 43: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh and East laughed. "You got that right!" East agreed smiling.

message 44: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas grinned again. "So what do you gals want to do? I'll take y'all out if you like." He offered politely, a twinkle in his eyes - he had something planned for sure.

message 45: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh and East grinned. "OMG YAY!" They both said Rayleigh gasped pointing at her. "JINX!" She shouted making them both laugh.

message 46: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Texas rolled his eyes with good nature and lopped to the door. "Well come along then, before I leave y'all behind!" With that said he slipped out the door.

message 47: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments Rayleigh grabbed her sister's hand and ran out of the door after him. "Ay! Tell me where ya going! I hate surprises!" Rayleigh yelled. East rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about her, she's just impatient." Rayleigh turned around to face her, walking backwards and crossing her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow. "Uh hum? A week ago Canvey dared us to have a "Patience" (the card game) competition and you threw an angry fit in about 10 minuets whereas I played for 2 hours strait!" She said grinning and turning around again. "Yeah well...I'm older than you!" She said glaring. "Thats got nothing to do with anything..." Ray said smirking at East's short-temperedness.