StateTalia! discussion

Welcome! > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 215 comments Mod
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Don't be shy! Now that you've joined, you are now officially part of the big, fun, group family!

Some of you guys may know me already, but I am Hetamusicfan, or just HMF/Heta. Basically, I'm like you 'big sister' but at the same time, your 'little sister'. I also LOVE TO USE CAPS! So, don't be scared or annoyed if myself or some of the other members use them with EVERYTHING! :DD
My favorite Hetalia character id definitely Norway! I mean, he's just so 'adorable' in a totally non-adorable way~ You know, I guess the word is awesome, but I don't want to steal Prussia's spotlight (Or do I?).
I also come from the lil' old state of Rhode Island (Yeah, we're a state! What are you talking about!?).

But, enough about me. I wanna hear about you. So, what'cha name (Username)? What is your favorite APH Character? And feel free to tell us any additional information, too! :D

message 2: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 11, 2013 01:53PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments HEY I'm SPELLFIRE OR SPELL AS U ALL KNOW! I'm from lil old Rayleigh in Essex, England :3
My top 3 favorite characters (well, top 2 cause both of them tie in 2nd place cause I can't choose! XD) are:

1. 2p! England

2. Prussia

3. England (cause he's my countrey lol :3)

Also...I LOVE USUNG CAPS LIKE HETA AND I'M USUALLY HYPER XDDD so don't go getting freaked out when I randomly post something like I'm on a sugar rush, i'm just pre-warning ya XDDD I've also got 3 towns, ones part of state and two are lil towns in England - so I'm really glad we've got this group! :DDD

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Mar 11, 2013 02:01PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 21 comments Name: BBAM or Sophie.

Favourite character: China, Russia, Liechtenstein

Additional information: I'm not a world class speller in French but if you make a mistake, I will not let you live it down.
I hope to better my writing by aiming for a more professional angle as well as searching to create end-able plot.
I am one of those weird people who cannot invent original characters out of the blue with no notice fore they are mentally placed on a social hierarchy that goes 'Canon' 'Lesser known Canon' and then at the bottom of the list 'Unknown OCs'. If an OC lacks reason to be, they are rendered even lower. That's why I barely possess a single OCs.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Name: Heartblade or Heart... or Blade... or HB... yeah, just call me whatever, I'm fine with anything really! :D

Favorite: Um... well, I usually like the Characters I can relate to the most, so... yeah...

Additional Info: I HAVE DIBS ON MISSOURI, NY, AND, NEWFOUNDLAND!!! Ok, now that this is out of the way... I'm a big rp'er and if I friend you, that usually means, at one point in time, I consider you as part of my goodreads family... And I'll always be open to talk, I want ever one who reads this to remember that, I'm here, I usually am on goodreads, I have some people on here that are better than the ones I have that live near me... so! I'm usually cheerful and not as depressing as that sentence was.... :D

message 5: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments ((lol, I GET FIRST DIBS ON FORKS AND MAINE! =3= XD (if Forks is alowd to be rped? :3)))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 21 comments ((Which Frenchie should I take dibs on? Louisiana, Quebec or New Brunswick?))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( TIME TO GET STARTED ON THE CHERRIES!!!! XDDD ONWARD!!!! ))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "((Which Frenchie should I take dibs on? Louisiana, Quebec or New Brunswick?))"

(( ALL THREE? :3 ))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 21 comments ((Too much french-ness, cannot take. Short wiring. Brain overwhelmed.))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( XDDDD Quebec? Newfoundland needs a brother... or sister... Whichever you decide to make Quebec. ))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 21 comments ((I already have le Manitoba. I'll make do with him first. When I feel like a higher education Quebecois is needed to spice things up, I'll make him and people will suffer... Heh-heh-heh...))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( O.o Uh... *backs away slowly* ))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 21 comments ((By people I mean Ontario.))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( *breaths a sigh of relief* Ok! *glomps BBAM* ))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 21 comments ((Mostly.))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( O.O *not sure what to do* ... ))

message 17: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (last edited Mar 11, 2013 06:25PM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 11 comments Name: Hibari Hanana
Fav Characters: ...NO FAVS~ :D I LOVE DEM ALL

Additional Information: Is a proofreader, but tends to make mistakes once in a while that make her go nuts. Loves food. Period. Oh, enjoys travelling and cooking and writing and piano and singing and doodling and...yep~ LOVES TO BE HELPFUL FOR PEOPLE IN NEED!!! Eh, not like a superhero, but more like the shoulder someone needs to lean on~ :D

= u = good enough, HETA-sama~?

:DDDDD HELLO, EVERYONE~~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments HULLO~!!!!! XD

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) | 11 comments *blows kisses* I MISSED CHU ALL~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments XDDD AS DID WE~!

message 22: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Hello! My name is Ashley or Ash/Ashy, people come up with interesting names for me. ^^'

Let's see, I live in the big old' state of Texas in the U.S.A. I speak a bit of Spanish and love to mix it up with my everyday speech, if you don't like spanglish you better open up google translate or something around me. I love to write though I am a huge procrastinator, so I've never finished any of my ideas. I aim to write on a higher level and improve my vocabulary range.

As for favorite characters I adore Russia, Denmark, Norway, England, America, Romano and Germany. In that order. ^^ I've been told by my best friend that I am America, though I've never sought to RP him, I don't quite know why... Well look at me ramble... Lo siento...

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments XDDDD I LIVE IN TEXAS!!! WHAT PART?

message 24: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) I live in Cedar Park, in central Texas. What about you?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Aw... Fort Worth/Dallas area.

message 26: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) I'm actually moving up there in August for school. I'll be in Arlington. :D

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments XD That's about a hour away! I live in Keller to be exact! I can hitch hike!

message 28: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Lol no hitchhiking, that's kind of illegal and dangerous to do. ^^'

message 30: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) I have no objections to that. ^^

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments YAY! WHEN YOU MOVE HERE I'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE THE BUS! YESH!

message 32: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) Lolz, but we don't even know each other? Don't you think your parents will raise some objections to that?

message 33: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (okanomihonda) | 8 comments D-do you care if I use Tokyo?

Um... This really was supposed to be for states, provinces, and territories but I guess... Try to have a state or something too, though.

message 35: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (okanomihonda) | 8 comments Okay I vill think of a state *goes to mental bubble*

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

HELLO!!!!! THE AWESOME HAS COME INTO THE BUILDING TO RRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOAAAH! HALLO, I DON'T THINK WE'VE OFFICIALLY MET! (Hey, can I just call you Sai?)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

weeee and this is Yoite loves!!!!!

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments YOITE! *glomps*

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

*HUGGLES* heyaaa!!!@@~!@!~@~!2334 53vy46uy 46tu h

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments ??? *still huggles back*

:O WAT. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. *Glomps, too, and snuggles* YOITE, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!

message 45: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments HEY YOITE! I'M SPELL! :DDD *glomps!*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVESSS!! *hugz!* i feels de loveeeee

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments *pats Yoite's head* Why wouldn't you here?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

well i was kicked from that other group and all my wounderful life probs soooo yerr *purrs*

message 49: by Spellfire, (last edited Mar 13, 2013 02:48PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 144 comments XDDDDDDDD YOUR AWESOME!

GROUP HUG ATTACK!!!

GROUP GLOMP!

HUG!

HUGGLES!

XDDDDD lol, I love how Joey in the last one is just like "hug? oh, ok." ^_^
XDDDDDD

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I AM AWESOME!!

« previous 1 3