The Underrated Authors Project 2013 discussion

Reviewers: Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The London Magazine (thelondonmagazine) | 17 comments Mod
Not sure if this will work- but if there's any reviewers out there who would be happy to read and review people's work, you can post here.

If you have a website where you post your reviews, let us know. Anything reviews related- lets keep it all in here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to leave comments on my website:
www.antonellofiore.webs.com

My debut novel, Killer Rumors, is a mystery and thriller genre. It is a combination of James Patterson and Dan Brown. i have been getting positive feedback thus far. The reason why I wrote this novel was to inform the public that priests will always be under the microscope. Hope to hear from you. Happy reading!

Antonello Fiore
Author of, Killer Rumors Killer Rumors (Frank Rinelli, #1) by Antonello Fiore

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie (fyeahmarie) | 4 comments It's early days yet, but here is my book review (and other book-related things) blog.

message 4: by L.S. (new)

L.S. Wagen | 1 comments Hi, I am offering a promotion to reviewers. I am giving away a free copy of my eBook, young adult/teen (ages 15-25) for anyone who is interested in reviewing my book on any book review site including this one. For more information, see my blog at

http://lwagen.blogspot.com/2013/05/fr...

message 5: by Sarahbeth (last edited Jun 22, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

Sarahbeth Caplin (sbethcaplin) | 4 comments Looking for reviews in exchange for reviews! Links to my books listed below. Email me if you're interested! Sbeth1188@gmail.com
Sb

Someone You Already Know by Sarahbeth Caplin

Confessions of a Prodigal Daughter by Sarahbeth Caplin

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ownsbey (melissaownsbey) i will review ur book i need paperbacks to review so if u have paperbacks for review please let me know here
thanks