The Doctor Rules!!!!!! discussion

Who Actors > John Barrowman

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 1146 comments Mod
11Mar.

It's John's Birthday! This year 2013 John turns 46. He shares his birthday with Douglas Adams and Alex Kingston (River Song)

message 2: by Sinda (new)

Sinda Quietus (superwholockedtrekacrossthestars) | 553 comments Mod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS! :D

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 38 comments Very cool

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

message 5: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) Wait, he's 46? Duuude. He looks younger than that, well, to me anyway.

message 6: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 65 comments He just is that amazing

message 7: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 65 comments By the way I love JOhn Barrowman he's my icon

message 8: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 116 comments Listen to John Barrowman sing. Beautiful. I had no idea, his voice is as "delovely" as he is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WztqUC3BA58

message 9: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 65 comments I have all his music on my Ipod his voice make me melt

message 10: by Axela (new)

Axela | 415 comments IAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO.

WHY DID NO ONE ELSE NOTICE THIS PERSON'S NAME!?

...SORRYNOTSORRY

message 11: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 65 comments of course I noticed it I love John Barrowman I've read both his auto biography

message 12: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) Holy..Sweet..BISCUITS! He's amazing! Why didn't I check this out earlier?! Wow...O_O

message 13: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 65 comments At my school I'm the only person who knows who he is. Its so sad

message 14: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) That's unfortunate. :( He really is an fantastic actor. Of course, I've only seen him in Doctor Who and Torchwood but he's still amazing!

message 15: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 65 comments Torchwood was when I frist fell in love with him

message 17: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (rie10) | 50 comments If you are in the States you can also see him on Arrow. (not sure if this is shown outside the sates) He is not a main character, but has a reoccuring role as one of the bad guys. And i also recently discovered his singing. OMFG is all i can say. Need to get some of that on my ipod.

Valerie,
Yes John is quite the Showtunes kind of guy, he was in Mel Brooks "The Producers" (2005 musical version). I haven't watched Arrow but noticed he was in it. It is one of those shows I've been meaning to watch and catch up with but haven't. Glad to see that now-days shows and movies based on comic books actual have a chance of getting a large audience.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Tiffany wrote: "Have a Happy Bday kiss:

http://images.persephonemagazine.com/..."

That was scary........

message 20: by Valerie (last edited Mar 20, 2013 01:39PM) (new)

Valerie (rie10) | 50 comments Obsession-Oncie wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "Have a Happy Bday kiss:

http://images.persephonemagazine.com/..."

That was scary........"

Check out the video on YouTube. His reaction after is classic! (and what any fan of Tennant would probably do after). I can't incldue the link becuase YouTube is blocked here at work.

message 21: by Sinda (new)

Is that where he screams, twirls, and falls over?

message 22: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 116 comments That's it. Great reaction. If you see a longer version, Tennant then kisses Russel T. Davies as well.
He's just cool.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) I have a new insight of him........

message 24: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) Obsession-Oncie wrote: "I have a new insight of him........"

So did I, so did I. Of course, after a while this just becomes the norm for Mr.Barrowman. He's defiantly a...unique person. And I say that in a good way! :)

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) How else would you say it when we're talking about him?

message 26: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 52 comments John Barrowman is one of my fav... people who inspired me to live my life

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) He is just amazing!

message 28: by Arwen (new)

Arwen He is SO funny!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq5U...

he is just SO cool

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) I LOVE HIS REACTION!!!!!!!

message 30: by Arwen (new)

Arwen it is really cute!!!

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) HE is just really cute! I love him so much!

message 32: by Arwen (new)

Arwen you have no idea!!

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Are you so sure about that? *creepy face*

message 34: by Arwen (new)

Arwen yup *stares at you*

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Oh......... *falters gaze*

message 36: by Arwen (new)

Arwen hehehe *pats you in the back and ruffles hair*

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) *smooths hair back* hmph

message 38: by Arwen (new)

Arwen excuse me? *slowly turns around and stares at you evilly*

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) AHHHH! *Sprints into the girls restroom and hides in a stall*

message 40: by Arwen (new)

Arwen where are you? I can sense your presence little one *follows you in and starts looking*

message 41: by Pamela Su (last edited Jun 30, 2013 02:23AM) (new)

Pamela Su (thebluebaroness) | 142 comments John Barrowman's got definite smoking-hot, sex appeal across genders. :D

His real-life (interview) personality is absolutely delicious. I didn't really like Captain Jack at first, but I just love, love, LOVE John Barrowman!

message 42: by Novia (new)

Novia (novroz) | 236 comments I always enjoy his appearance at Never Mind The Buzzcocks..

message 43: by Pamela Su (new)

Pamela Su (thebluebaroness) | 142 comments Yeeeeees! That was the episode when I squee-d like a rabid fangirl, went, "OMG I LOVE HIM!" and finally understood his appeal. Hehehe.

The episode when he flirted with Jason Derulo... Wooee! *fans herself*

message 44: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 52 comments John Barrowman pulled me out of the dark places in my life

message 45: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee He's getting married to his partner in california. :)

message 46: by Sinda (new)

That's great!

Sidnee wrote: "He's getting married to his partner in california. :)"

For some reason I thought they had already married months ago. Guess back then it was just news of their engagement. As of yesterday Tuesday 2 July 2013 they are wed.

message 48: by Pamela Su (new)

Pamela Su (thebluebaroness) | 142 comments Hurray! Congratulations to John and Scott! :)

message 49: by Novia (new)

Novia (novroz) | 236 comments Congrats John :)

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Aww, that's SO CUTE!!! <3

« previous 1