Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

Member Topics > Sexy free reads at Love, Lust and Laptops!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Hello all! I hope you don't mine me telling you about a fun event I am part of. The ladies of Love, Lust and Laptops are proud and excited to present a freebie event from March 11-22.

Lucky's Bar is open! We have all penned sexy free shorts featuring the dancers, security guards and other staff at Lucky's male review. Come meet our gorgeous men and the men and women who love them!

http://lovelustandlaptops.wordpress.com/

message 2: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Rosanna wrote: "Hello all! I hope you don't mine me telling you about a fun event I am part of. The ladies of Love, Lust and Laptops are proud and excited to present a freebie event from March 11-22.

Lucky's Bar..."

Whoot! This sounds exciting! I'll hop over and check it out!

message 3: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Pauline wrote: "Rosanna wrote: "Hello all! I hope you don't mine me telling you about a fun event I am part of. The ladies of Love, Lust and Laptops are proud and excited to present a freebie event from March 11-2..."

Thanks Pauline. My guy, "Dirty Declan" is up today! I'm so excited.

message 4: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Hi again! Just an update...due to the great response we had from these blogged sexy stories, we authors at Love, Lust and Laptops have compiled our sexy shorts and made them available FREE on Smashwords, soon to be on Amazon and ARE. Pick up your copy today at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 5: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Rosanna wrote: "Hi again! Just an update...due to the great response we had from these blogged sexy stories, we authors at Love, Lust and Laptops have compiled our sexy shorts and made them available FREE on Smash..."

Yeah!! That sounds great!! Let us know when it is available on Amazon so I can download it to my Kindle!

message 6: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Pauline wrote: "Rosanna wrote: "Hi again! Just an update...due to the great response we had from these blogged sexy stories, we authors at Love, Lust and Laptops have compiled our sexy shorts and made them availab..."

Will do, Pauline, Thank you!