Book Addiction discussion

All About You > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camelle (last edited Mar 11, 2013 05:29AM) (new)

Camelle | 8 comments Mod
Welcome fellow book lovers :)

Since I want to know everyone here, kindly introduce yourselves on this section :)

Feel free to follow me! I'll follow you back <3

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Hello my name is Jackie, I would say i love books, but my love of them runs much deeper. I love books of all kind. I am from Florida, U.S. I hope to meet people that love books the way i do! :D

message 3: by Camelle (new)

Camelle | 8 comments Mod
Jackie wrote: "Hello my name is Jackie, I would say i love books, but my love of them runs much deeper. I love books of all kind. I am from Florida, U.S. I hope to meet people that love books the way i do! :D"

great I hope to meet you someday :D

message 4: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 7 comments Hi my name is Autumn and I live in Florida. I am more than obsessed with reading. I'm new to the site and I'm hoping that I can make some new friends that appreciate my addiction as much as I do!

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) Hi my name is Sydney. In really love books, especially since my mom is a librarian. I live in Texas, U.S. I'm looking forward to making new friends!

message 6: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 7 comments Hi Sydney welcome to the club. I think its cool you live in Texas.

message 7: by Hinese (new)

Hinese Grey | 2 comments Hi my name is Shinese. I live in Philippines. Books is my addiction.
I love reading books specially erotic-romance and mystery, I'm hoping that i can make new friends here. :))

message 8: by Rae (new)

Rae Catherine | 2 comments hi im Catherine,and im from Philippines.I started to like reading when my friends introduce me of a website that contains stories that i got addicted immediately.

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) Hello Catherine and Shines! I'm Sydney!

message 10: by Rae (new)

Rae Catherine | 2 comments Hi Sydney!!:)