Things i want to survive discussion

Other subjects > Films i can't wait

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

Sophie (sophie-sophie) | 89 comments Mod
tell me the film you can't wait to watch

message 2: by Sophie, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

can't wait to watch Catching fire woohoo :D

message 3: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 38 comments Mod
I can't wait for City of Bones! If they ruin the movie like they ruined the Percy Jackson movie, Im going to just cry. Seriously, im gonna burst into tears.

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Chisom wrote: "I can't wait for City of Bones! If they ruin the movie like they ruined the Percy Jackson movie, Im going to just cry. Seriously, im gonna burst into tears."

Have you seen the trailer yet?? I did it looks like a really good movie, I still have to read the books though they have been on my wish list for years, still haven't had the chance to buy them. :p

message 5: by Chisom (new)

oh yeah i saw the trailer and its awesome. GO AND BUY THE BOOKS NOW! Well, at least the first book. But seriously, its the best book ever. Idk anyone who doesnt like it (there's a little bit of bad words, but they're not xtremely bad)

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) hahahah I will before the movie comes out!

message 7: by Sophie, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

me too, can't wait 4 city of bones

message 8: by Sophie, Crazy Cat Lady (new)

And The Host

message 9: by Chisom (new)

oh i havent read the Host yet. I'll ask my friend to lend it to me. but she said the host is kinda confusing. is it?

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Chisom wrote: "oh i havent read the Host yet. I'll ask my friend to lend it to me. but she said the host is kinda confusing. is it?"

I started twice reading it, and put it away every time because another book had become more interesting, its good but the part I read anyways but it is also a bit slow... Thats the reason I stopped I think, anyway anybody who has pulled through said it is good and worth to finish...

message 11: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments •Catching Fire
•Iron Man 3(OMFG, it comes out in May!!)
•The Host
•Beautiful Creatures
•Sea of Monsters(Ehh, I'm pretty sure it's gonna suck just as much as The Lightning Thief, but, I'm a Percy Jackson fan, I HAVE to see it, whether it's bad or not..)

Those are the ones for this year :D I'm waiting for a whole bunch for the next years c:

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments city of bones
and most of all...THE HOST!

message 13: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments also im pretty exciting for Sea of Monster. I know the Lightning Theif was horrible!!!! I agree but the producers of the movie changed to a different director. ALSO the producers of the lightning thief know or SHOULD know that 90% of the audience who saw lighting thief did NOT like it. so I think now they'll stick to the book more. plus im interested in seeing how their gonna save themselves from the disaster of the first movie.

message 14: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments Oooh, new director! Yay! Maybe he won't fail...

message 15: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments thats what all my friends and I hope for.

message 16: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 04:29PM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments Yeah, my friends too..we just had a long conversation on how much the first movie sucked :D

message 17: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments actually for a movie the lightning thief is a great movie. to people who havnt read the book. but all the percy jackson fans hated it.

message 18: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments Yup, almost all my friends haven't read the book, and we watched it for social studies...they all loved it...I was just sitting there drawing in my notebook thinking how much they messed up in the movie compared to the book

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Kathy♥Kat is obsessed with Nathan Sykes♥ wrote: "•Catching Fire
•Iron Man 3(OMFG, it comes out in May!!)
•The Host
•Beautiful Creatures
•Sea of Monsters(Ehh, I'm pretty sure it's gonna suck just as much as The Lightning Thief, but, I'm a Percy Ja..."

I totally forgot about Sea of monsters! When is that one coming out???

message 20: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments In August :)

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) cool! I am going to see that one!!!

message 22: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments august 16th to be exact

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Im allready looking forward to it!

message 24: by Perenelle (new)

Perenelle | 7 comments Christina wrote: "actually for a movie the lightning thief is a great movie. to people who havnt read the book. but all the percy jackson fans hated it."

Just waiting for you to say that, but I LOVE the PJ series, yet i dont hate it. *raises eyebrows*
Don't speak on behalf of everyone, pls and ty. I'm a fan, arent I?

message 25: by Chisom (new)

Yeah, i watched the Percy JAckson movie first, and i thought it was decent. But i only saw parts of the movie. then i read the book, and watched the movie again.

I was xremely disappointed. Did they even read the book?

message 26: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments Perenelle wrote: "Christina wrote: "actually for a movie the lightning thief is a great movie. to people who havnt read the book. but all the percy jackson fans hated it."

Just waiting for you to say that, but I LO..."

I was talking in a general way. But i guess your right not everyone hated. thats not the right word for it. not everyone hated it but everyone was SURPRISED by it. for me, i was mostly disappointed
better? :P

message 27: by Breanna (new)

Breanna | 2 comments City of bones and I think Angelfall is coming out as a movie (I think)

message 28: by Perenelle (new)

Perenelle | 7 comments Um. Sea of Monsters.
Catching Fire.
Host.
City of Bones.
and some others no one probably knows of...

message 29: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments new list:
THE HOST
Sea of Monsters
City of Bones
Iron Man 3
Thor 2
Man of Steel
Catching Fire ( a little)
Star Trek-Into Darkness

message 30: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Catching fire
the sea of monsters
maximum ride
divergent
the host (even though i havent read the book yet. i have it on hold at the library...)

message 31: by Ashrakat (new)

Ashrakat Deyab (ashfire) | 12 comments Sea of Monsters, Catchig Fire, and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones :D

message 32: by Arwen (new)

Arwen The Hobbit pt 2 and 3
IRon man 3
into darkness
Mortal Instruments
Warm bodies
World War Z
Evil Dead
Sea of Monsters
Catching Fire
Man of steel
Despicable me (im sorry i love it)
can't remember all

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) the host
mortal instruments
catching fire
the maze runner
sea of monsters (the forst one just sucked, but I can't wait to see the second one anyways)
and I don't rebember all of them

message 34: by Ine (new)

Ine •Catching fire (and part one and two of Mockingjay)
•World war z
•Sea of monsters (hoping it won't suck..)
•Despicable me 2 (loved nr 1)

Love movies almost as much as books!

message 35: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 34 comments The trailer for Sea of Monsters came out! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI_cjg...

Irene ~ Ice Cold Passion (icecoldpassion) Looks really good!

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) I allready saw it! this one seem way better than the first one, I mean at least Chiron and Clarisse appear and Annabeth has the hair colour right :P

message 38: by Chisom (new)

I cant wait for...
the fault in our stars
vampire academy
divergent