Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

BREAKING DAWN PART 2 DVD DELETED SCENES
♥*♥* The Jokers HarleyQuinn ♥*♥* ♥*♥* The Jokers HarleyQuinn ♥*♥* Mar 11, 2013 03:14AM
I have just got the breaking dawn part 2 dvd but there is no deleted scenes i just looked at the back of the dvd and it says nothing about the deleted scenes, i was looking forward to seeing the training scene of bella which they deleted. i did read bill Condon say this will be on this dvd so why isn't it or have i missed something will there be an extended option on the dvd when i'm watching the movie?

i just saw one part in BDpt2 where jake and alice were talking on balcony,ikd if they show that part but i just saw that part. i watch the whole BDpt1(in was all in sims)

deleted member Mar 11, 2013 10:08AM   0 votes
I watched the dvd a few days ago with my friends they showed part of her training in the movie but not the whole thing.

Olivia that is really cool
Mar 11, 2013 05:48PM

Myrnin's girl wrote: "I have just got the breaking dawn part 2 dvd but there is no deleted scenes i just looked at the back of the dvd and it says nothing about the deleted scenes, i was looking forward to seeing the tr..."

yea hope that will come out.