Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

Suggestions & Questions

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira Is it possible for someone to make a Gambit?

message 2: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 4578 comments Mod
Can you create Rogue's class? Power control?

message 3: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Thank you

message 4: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Hi! To any moderator who reads this, I'm thinking about suggesting that each character will only have limited powers. Don't you think? I think 3 would be fine. I was creating my character, and I saw the others who already created theirs. And it seems like their characters have unlimited power. I mean, no one's perfect. No one can be that good. They appear to me as gods/goddesses.

I'm just suggesting, for this to be more realistic. Thanks!

message 5: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) And other thing, well... Power and ability are two different things right? So I'm thinking that you can have 3 powers (or whatever limit you decide) and they can also have another sets of physical ability. Not the superhuman or godly ability, but the ability normal people can acquire. For instance: one can have 3 different superhuman power, and then she can also be good with combat or sword-fighting or archery. She's agile and flexible. I hope you get my point! :)

message 6: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Shrishti music-psyche Garg wrote: "Amen Kirstin!
My Charrie is actually fed up with her stupid powers!"

I was making a charrie. And my form got deleted! It was long enough for submission *wails*

Anyway, I haven't seen your charrie yet.

message 7: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Ben wrote: "Sex is allowed?!"

I'm wondering about that, too. Wherever thread I entered, people are making out. Hahaha. And then there's one I read, the girl got pregnant. lol

message 8: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Apr 13, 2013 11:15PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle I know this is probably not the right topic for this but I really want to be part of this group... the question is as who? Who, which character could I morph into to fit the story of this group's often active outer shell. From Kitty to Klarion, anybody who's righteous fleshing out is missing in this penned out action.

Un peu d'aide, s'il vous plaît? Je ne veux pas être découragé si vite. Vous avez vraiment un très beau groupe. Ça me surprend que jamais je ne l'ai rencontré avant ce temps.

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Apr 14, 2013 12:11AM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle Thank you for your cordial response. ^^
However, I have them all in my head--as sad as that sounds.
I've been mostly practising writing Gambit since French is second nature and watching him ruin himself and others by doing what he does best (using people for his own agenda) can be mildly entertaining. What a deliciously complicated character yet not the one I'll need to write.

Now I'm on the hunt for someone/something new, something I haven't encountered which is exciting and plot twistable.
I guess I will have to think about it another night.

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 16 comments I'm a little new to this so please forgive my dumb questions :)
whats the difference between a superhero, mutant and avenger?
and do we make up a character or use the ones that already exist in movies and/or comics?

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 16 comments thanks :)

message 12: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Kurayami | 153 comments Can I just join in an RP or do I have to start a new one with someone?

message 13: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Kurayami | 153 comments Are there any already started RPs that it would be safe for me to join in on without ruining the plot or anything like that?

message 14: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Yeah, infirmary or courtyard

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) {Question}
Is there a list of characters created?

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) So, I would have to look through the mutants for all of the mutations? And the superheros for all the powers?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup!:D

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) {Observation}
I noticed that you said no anime pictures, but a good deal of the character images used are technically anime.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) In pretty much every character making thread, the pictures that aren't from a comic of some sort are anime, technically speaking.

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) I believe that is fine, but the ones from the shows are technically listed as anime.

Avril of Themyscira Could you make a house outside of the school for Andrew Cheshire?

message 22: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 82 comments Can you make a Café called "Café Oz" in the City?

Avril of Themyscira *Raises hand*
Is someone currently roleplaying Flash, Nightwing or Gambit?

message 24: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1565 comments Yeah I quit rping in this group

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha ^^

I only have one person RPng with...

Avril of Themyscira Aww well that stinks. :/ Anybody know any other good superhero rp's? Or would you guys like to start a new one?

message 27: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1565 comments I know multiple !

Avril of Themyscira Great!! Could you invite me, or post the links please?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, paste them here!
^^

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed!:D

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!! Thanks!

message 33: by Nunya (new)

Nunya (nunyabiznes) | 5 comments Hi, I have several suggestions/questions.
Can you make clean posts a requirement?
And a place where you can post your own stories, but with E for everyone kinds?
People should use humor instead of sexual content to make people interested. I have had several nightmares due to something I read and posting this just makes me feel better...
I also have this really good avengers story I'd like to post...

message 34: by Billie (new)

Billie (ducky14) | 2 comments how do you make a character?