Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2013! Yay! > Dale's 50 books 2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments HI everyone! I'm a bit late for 2013 and ive already read quite a few book this year.
Hoping to complete more than 50 books this year!Here goes!

message 2: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 1.Slammed
2.Point of retreat

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 3.Fifty shades of grey
4.Fifty Shades darker
5.Fifty shades freed

message 4: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 6.Hopeless

message 5: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 7.Ten tiny breaths

message 6: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 8.Opal

message 7: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 9.Farenheit 451

message 8: by Dale (last edited Apr 28, 2013 09:50AM) (new)

message 9: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1786 comments Mod
Hi, Dale. Welcome to the group! It's never too late to join in the fun :)

Good luck reaching your 50+ for the year!

message 10: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Thank you so much :)

message 11: by Dale (new)

message 12: by Dale (new)

message 14: by Kelani (new)

Kelani | 205 comments You are doing great so far!! How did you like the Hunger Games series and the Fifty Shades series?

message 15: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments The Hunger games was amazing,so different,the characters were realistic and refreshing.Overall a great read

message 16: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Fifty shades was pretty boring,many books like them have been published before... honestly idk why it became so famous.And the use of word were extremely repetitive

message 17: by Dale (new)

message 18: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 17.Losing it

message 19: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 18.Crash
19.Clash

message 20: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 20.Reckless

message 21: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 21.Rock stars do it harder

message 22: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 22.Shutter Island

message 23: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 23.Significance

message 24: by Dale (new)

message 25: by Dale (new)

message 26: by Dale (new)

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccas_books) I'm reading Hopeless at the moment, I'm about halfway through and love it so far, what did you think of it?

Also,I've read 26 books so far this year, think we're both going to surpass 50 :)

message 28: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Hey Rebecca,Hopless is like a typical Colleen Hoover book,always depth to her books!Its such an amazing book,full of emotions almost too intense but so real at the same time.
She expresses emotions really well.

Slammed is a refreshing novel too!

message 29: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccas_books) Dale wrote: "Hey Rebecca,Hopless is like a typical Colleen Hoover book,always depth to her books!Its such an amazing book,full of emotions almost too intense but so real at the same time.
She expresses emotions..."

I really want to read some more of her books, but can't justify buying it yet, due to the amount of unread books I already own haha

message 30: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Hahah Read it on ibooks?or on the computer- download a pdf

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccas_books) I've got a Kindle, but that's full of unread books too haha

message 32: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Tell me what you think of the book when you're done.

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccas_books) I'm reading The Beauty Within by Marguerite Kaye at the moment too, I won it on here with a giveaway. If you like Historical Fiction and Romance, I'd recommend it :)

message 34: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Sounds good,ill definitely read it soon :)

message 35: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 27.Crush

message 36: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 28.Taking chances Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams

message 37: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 29.The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

message 38: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 30.The evolution of Mara Dyer The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther | 62 comments Dale wrote: "30.The evolution of Mara DyerThe Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin"

Hi Dale,

Did you like this book? My sister's name is Mara, so it caught my eye and I thought maybe I should read this one too.

Grtz

message 40: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments Nice,Mara is a really unique name.
That's the second book.
I loved it ,its a very eerie and mysterious book..one of those books where you just cant wait to figure everything out.When you finish the first you cant wait to get your hands on the second.

message 41: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 31.The Beauty Within The Beauty Within by Marguerite Kaye

message 42: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 32.When we collide When We Collide by A.L. Jackson

message 43: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 33.One tiny lie One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker

message 44: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 34.Tangled Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase

message 45: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 35.The fault in out stars The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

message 46: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 36.And thereby hangs a tale And Thereby Hangs A Tale by Jeffrey Archer

message 47: by Dale (last edited Jul 10, 2013 11:49PM) (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 37.Obsession Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 48: by Dale (last edited Jul 20, 2013 09:24AM) (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 38.The kite runner The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

39.The godfather The Godfather by Mario Puzo

40.The alchemist The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

message 49: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 41.The sea of tranquility The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

message 50: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 49 comments 42.An abundance of Katherines An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

« previous 1