Libyan Readers discussion

What are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ala (new)

Ala (alabee) | 18 comments Mod
I'm struggling to finish Anna Karenina which I only want to finish because I really wanna watch the film adaptation.

message 2: by Max (new)

Max | 5 comments I'm having the same experience, only with Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, I have never took so long reading a book like this one, I even decided to take a break from it. lol. Now I'm reading Hassan Elbanna's Messages, it will open up the way for me to read most of the books concerning the Islamic brotherhood, starting with Seyyd Qutb. Alright I think I over-talked. Thanks for sharing, and I'm waiting to hear what others have to say. :)

message 3: by Ala (new)

Ala (alabee) | 18 comments Mod
I loved Jane Austen's pride and prejudice sometimes it's hard to really get into a novel.

message 4: by Shahd (new)

Shahd Bensaoud (shahdbensaoud) | 34 comments Currently am reading many books ! Each time I found a book and I like I just start reading it. At the moment I am reading Sisters by Daniel Steel, in the country of men by Hesham Mattar , Eat , Pray, Love and the Arabic ones are حديث الصباح و المساء لنجيب محفوظ ، و الخيميائي و. ذاكرة الجسد .