Indie Book Club discussion

Exiles of Arcadia: Legionnaire (Exiles of Arcadia, #1)
This topic is about Exiles of Arcadia
Self Promotion > Sword-and-Sandal historical fantasy Free on Kindle March 11

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Gawley | 2 comments 'Legionnaire' is a historical fantasy available only on Kindle. It's free for 24 hours on March 11, 2013. Download the novella for free here!

Synopsis of "Exiles of Arcadia: Legionnaire:
"Primus Seneca has lived most of his life in exile. Ten years ago his father led an army against the ruthless dictator Tiberius–and was crushed. Now the general plans his revenge from the snowy heart of the Boreal forest, and sixteen-year-old Primus is eager to join his father’s legion. But once he is sworn in, Primus begins to unravel family secrets that will shake his faith in the cause, his father, and the very nature of the gods."

Watch a Youtube trailer!

What reviewers think:

* “A well crafted story with convincing, interesting characters…. an enjoyable, engrossing read.” Alice Leiper, Ally’s Desk
* “I could not put it down! I was up until 5 a.m. reading this book non-stop.” –Caitlyn Burleigh, Fictioholic
* "…Spartacus meets Game of Thrones with a hefty dash of The 300..." –Beatriz Collazo, Amazon Reader
* "It's a compelling journey... and it does not end at all as I expected." –William Vitka, Author of Infected

Extended Reviews:

* WhatCulture!
* Fictioholic
* Ally's Desk

message 2: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus White | 631 comments Mod
This looks pretty interesting, and my emaciated wallet approves of the £0 price tag.

Pretty busy at the moment, but I've downloaded it and will read it when I've got a bit more free time.

message 3: by James (new)

James Gawley | 2 comments Thanks, Thaddeus. Hope you enjoy it!

message 4: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus White | 631 comments Mod
Nice trailer, by the way.

I've put the review up on my blog: http://thaddeusthesixth.blogspot.co.u...