YA Bookaholics discussion

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
This topic is about Catching Fire
Archives > Catching Fire Movie

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) | 858 comments Mod
Do you think it's going to be better than the Hunger Games movie??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. It has a higher budget and I think the director will be better, also the Quarter Quell has a higher budget than a normal HG so that fits... the new posters are so amazing and high quality...

message 3: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

I know! I love the posters!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2013 12:15AM) (new)

They're so beautiful... I loaded tham on my phone and whenever I'm bored just zoom in and scroll around looking at all the amazing details... Do you like Sam as Finnick?

message 5: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

At first I was like he doesn't look anything like Finnick but then they released a pic of him all Finnicked up and he is perfect!

Jennie (jenniebean25) Does anyone know when this movie is going to be released?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! for Catching Fire to come into theatres me and my sister want to see the premier but we're not sure if we'll be able to.

message 8: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

It comes out November 22nd 2013!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!! I can't wait! If I go to the premier i'm not sure what I'll dress up as if I go.

message 10: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new) - rated it 5 stars

You are going to the premier?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe.. I want to. I'm planning to. but I don't think I will get to. My mom isn't for that kind of thing because of the town that the theatre is in. my sister is a hunger games fanatic and she wants to go with me.

message 12: by Kate (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate (kaitlins16) I absolutely love Katniss's dress on this poster: http://fill-in-the-blank-aholic.tumbl...

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 21 comments Hehehe...I'm looking forward to this movie!! I think it will be awesome just like The Hunger Games :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gonna try and go to the premiere but I think its on Thursday... meh. November is the end of the year anyway nothing much important

Leigh (leighsalv) I think it's going to be a lot better because the arena part is seriously such a kick ass scene!

message 16: by April (new)

April Hernandez | 100 comments It should only keep getting better like the books!!:D

roshay (sadderdaze) I think that it'll be very good. The costumes...:)

message 18: by Kate (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate (kaitlins16) Apparently the movie trailer is amazing for Catching Fire. I haven't seen it yet.