Fans of Kristan Higgins discussion

The Best Man (Blue Heron, #1)
This topic is about The Best Man
Which of her Books you would like to see on the big screen?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa Filipe (lisapos) | 19 comments Mod
Hard choice...they all would make AMAZING Romantic Comedies, but I'd have to say My One and Only or The Next Best Thing....I can just picture the scene where Lucy watches her wedding video again and FINALLY see's something different!! Tears, Tears I tell ya!

Rachael Lynn | 3 comments I agree that they would all be really great movies but I think Just One of the Guys might be my favorite one to see as a movie!! The humor potential might be the greatest. Plus the opportunity to cast 5 good looking men!!!! :)

Bessie (bessiesbooks) | 1 comments All of them???!!!

Nehal | 2 comments The Best Man would make a great movie!! :)

Rose Love | 3 comments Nehal, I love that book. Levi was amazing... Have you every heard the audio books for this series? I thought the Narrator is awesome. Not sure if your local library has them available to reserve, check it out, it would be free. I bought have all three because i loved them.

Nehal | 2 comments Rose wrote: "Nehal, I love that book. Levi was amazing... Have you every heard the audio books for this series? I thought the Narrator is awesome. Not sure if your local library has them available to reserve, c..."

Ohhh I'll have to check out the Audio version of her books. Thanks for the tip Rose! I agree---Levi was amazing. Although I have to say, Lucas and potentially Conner are giving him a run for his money :)