YA Bookaholics discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > What Are You Currently Reading???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 537 (537 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) | 858 comments Mod
Put down the books you are currently reading and what you think about them.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I'm currently rereading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak . Which is amazing. I don't think I've read any other book with as much symbolism, figurative language, and foreshadowing (especially this) that is in this one.

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Rego (dalerego) | 40 comments I'm reading HopelessHopeless.
Its such an amazing book,full of emotions almost too intense but so real at the same time.Colleen Hoover expresses emotions extremely well.
Slammed Slammedis a refreshing novel too!

message 4: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

I need to add that to my list of must read.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Dale wrote: "I'm reading HopelessHopeless.
Its such an amazing book,full of emotions almost too intense but so real at the same time.Colleen Hoover expresses emotions extremely well.
Slammed Slammedis a refresh..."

I read Hopeless earlier this year, and I just loved it. I love realistic fiction.

message 6: by Jennie (new)

Jennie (jenniebean25) I am reading The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong and it is a fantastic book. I didn't expect it to be so action packed sitting on the edge of your seat type of book. I love it so far!

message 7: by Camelle (new)

Camelle | 7 comments I'm reading this :) I know it's late but I want to read it so yeah :)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently reading Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl it is the sequel to Beautifu Creatures.

message 9: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

I want to read Beautiful Creatures. But right now I'm reading the Maze Runner and My soul to save. They are amazing!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I am going to read The Maze Runner trilogy my friend told me they're great! :)

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I've only read the first in The Maze Runner trilogy, but I really liked it. It's definitely unique.

message 13: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (clouddinosaur) I am reading October Sky by Homer H. Hickam Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul by Jack Canfield and Ruined (Ruined, #1) by Paula Morris :D haha the first one is for school though and the second is for just before i go to sleep :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ninth Key by Meg Cabot, the 2nd book of the Mediator series.

message 15: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 21 comments Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel and City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare and Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate :)

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (cookie72380) I just finished beautiful creatures....looking forward to beautiful darkness

message 17: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 341 comments Currently reading Iron Queen . I don't know why but at times I feel like throwing it. Nothing fruitful is happening.

message 18: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

It does get boring sometimes but be patient it get better

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth just finished Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore not sure what to read next yet

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

message 21: by Jennie (last edited Mar 12, 2013 11:08AM) (new)

Jennie (jenniebean25) Now I'm reading The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2) by Kelley Armstrong

I'm waiting for Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia at the library but its going to take a while... I'm about 130th in line! :(

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished reading Beautiful Creatures I'm actually on Beautiful Darkness right now. they're great!

message 23: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

I'm still reading My Soul To Save and Maze Runner.

message 24: by kathy (new)

kathy (kpplus3) I see that several readers are reading The Maze Runner series. Read all three and enjoyed them.
The Maze Runner

message 25: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 341 comments Currently reading Iron Knight

message 26: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

Finished My Soul To Save! It was great!

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I read those I really liked them

message 28: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 10 comments Currently I'm reading both Frankenstein and Days of Blood and Starlight. Both pretty freaking awesome.

message 29: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I read Frankenstein two years ago. It's a great book.

message 30: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 10 comments Kaitlin wrote: "I read Frankenstein two years ago. It's a great book."

Totally :)

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 10 comments Currently I'm reading Blood Promise,the fourth book in the Vampire Academy Series.

message 32: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Fantastic book. :)

message 33: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 341 comments Finally reading Clockwork Angel. At last its turn came. But not able to figure out what it'd be like ahead.

message 34: by saku3939 (new)

saku3939 | 2 comments Currently reading "this is a love story" . . . addicted!:)

message 35: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Gosh, school is sure making my reading slow. I'm still reading The Book Thief, and I keep on putting off Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins . After The Book Thief by Markus Zusak , I'm going to start The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck , and after Perfect, I'm going to reread Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore . And soon the BOTM will be announced (tomorrow, so if you haven't voted on the poll, go do so!), so I may have to read it.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Reading Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver right now

message 37: by Tamasa (new)

Tamasa Das (TamasaDas) | 33 comments I am currently reading my physics book and also Tempted togather just having fun with both of them in the middle of my board exam.

message 38: by Tamasa (new)

Tamasa Das (TamasaDas) | 33 comments so much pressure

message 39: by Monica (new)

Monica | 8 comments I'm reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians serie right now. (At the 4th book now The Battle of the Labyrinth ) and I really like it so far.

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_reader) | 77 comments I just finished Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) by Kristin Cashore

Starting The Book Thief by Markus Zusak today

message 41: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 1 comments I've read Vampire Academy about a million times and I've tried looking for a similar series. Anyone have any suggestions?? It'd be a HUGE help if you did :)

message 42: by Dalu (new)

Dalu  | 38 comments I just finished reading Requiem (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver and i just have Annabel left to finish Delirium Stories Hana, Annabel, and Raven (Delirium, #0.5, #1.5, #2.5) by Lauren Oliver also i just read Delirium stories: Alex. Also i'm reading Pretties (Uglies, #2) by Scott Westerfeld

message 43: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) The Uglies series is really good. :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia so now I am reading~ Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, # 3) by Kami Garcia and~ The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner and of course TBOTM~ Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

message 45: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I'm hoping to read Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare after I finish rereading Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore .

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahannepereira) | 1 comments I'm reading Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi for the second time love it!!!

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Just finished the dirirum series and the last book is amazing

message 48: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 341 comments After finishing up the Delirium series. I've decided to start Clockwork Prince. Hope so it'll be amazing than its prequel.

message 49: by Jessica , Proud Bookaholic (new)

Simmaron wrote: "After finishing up the Delirium series. I've decided to start Clockwork Prince. Hope so it'll be amazing than its prequel."

It is! I just got Clockwork Princess! *squeals* but I am making myself read Heaven (Halo, #3) by Alexandra Adornetto first and then I will read clockwork princess! Super duper excited! =D

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Tomorrow, I'm going to start The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder for a challenge I signed up for on another group. I was assigned a partner, and we had to choose 10 out of 20 books off of each other's lists made for the challenge and in what order we wanted the other person to read them in. I've got two weeks to read and review as many books on that list as I can. It's going to be fun. :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.