Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Your reads > read any good books lately?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments The House of the Scorpion

I'm reading this book right now and its soo good. Its a dysstopian (dont know how to spell) book

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) This weekend, I finished The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan and Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum .

And I'm currently rereading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (love this book) and will start Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins either tonight or tomorrow.

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa i thought i would hate Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout but i loved it. And read both Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman and If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman a while ago but it's still worth mentioning because it was so cute

message 4: by ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 11:13PM) (new)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i'm currently reading Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #15) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 5: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments im also reading Forever and its soo good. My fav character is Cole.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ finished reading Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #15) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Blood Lite (Blood Lite, #1; Dark-Hunter Universe, #15.5; Hellchaser, #1; Otherworld Stories, #8.2; The Dresden Files, #10.1) by Kevin J. Anderson Dead After Dark (Dark-Hunter Universe, #15.6; Companion, #6.5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon and One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, #16) by Sherrilyn Kenyon and am currently reading Dream Warrior (Dream-Hunter, #4; Dark-Hunter, #17) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 7: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments I just finished Life of Pi.... Reading I Am a SEAL Team Six Warrior: Memoirs of an American Soldier and Deep and Dark and Dangerous A Ghost Story by Mary Downing Hahn

message 8: by Josiane (last edited Mar 16, 2013 07:42PM) (new)

Josiane Claremont | 181 comments technically speaking, I'm reading a lot of books at once. but right now, i'm trying to focus on this one ebook that i just got; Soul Taker

message 9: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments i am reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone andBefore I Fall and like 7 others

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Crazybooklover wrote: "i am reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone andBefore I Fall and like 7 others"

OH MY POTTER! Harry Potter! I love that series with all my heart! Enjoy that.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry potter series
Percy Jackson series
Heroes of Olympus series
Kane Chronicles triology
39 clues series
To read: Assassin's creed.

message 13: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 7 comments Hounded first book in the iron druid chronicles, you should check it out I liked it a lot

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ finished reading No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19; Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #20; Were-Hunter, #7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon The Guardian (Dark-Hunter, #21; Dream-Hunter, #5; Were-Hunter, #8; Hellchaser, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Redemption (Dark-Hunter Universe #23.5, Dark-Hunter #21.5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward and Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh .
reading The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, #3) by Gena Showalter and gonna also start reading Time Untime (Dark-Hunter, #22; Were-Hunter #9; Hellchaser, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) In the last week, I have finished reading The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3) by Andrea Cremer The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse, #1) by J.A. Templeton What Kills Me by Wynne Channing Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn . The lowest rating I gave had been a 3.5 for Fever, and the highest had been 4.5 for Wait For You.

Now I'm 67% done with Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi which is so awesome. :)