1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Maddie & Pendragon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments Okey dokey ^^

message 2: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments I don't have any real preferences, and as long as we're not doing just a plain old realistic or romance roleplay I'm happy ^^ I'll do adventure, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, you name it. Oh, and I like romance to be in the plot, but not necessarily the entire roleplay. :)

message 3: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments Yes! I love doing anything like that ^^

message 4: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments The first one sounds epic ^^

message 5: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments I was thinking the third one, where one's on one side and the other's on the other side ^^

message 6: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments Hm...

~the government could be caught like hiding information from the citizens or something
~Dictatorship
~An unjust government

Ugh... there's a good one on the tip of my tongue...but I can't think of it right now! Do you have any ideas?

message 7: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments Yes ^^

message 8: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments That'll be perfect.

message 9: by Pendragon (new)

Pendragon | 9 comments Usually I do two charries each, a guy and a girl, that way it's fair. My girl can be working against the revolution, and my guy could be working for it.

For some reason I find it more interesting if the dictator is a woman, and if you're fine with that, the main villain of the story I'm writing's name is Petris, which I think has a nice ring ^^. As for the organization and the country's name, I've got nothing. What about you?