message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

uh...not really, anything really works for me:D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol,so what are you in the mood for?

Fantasy?
Romance?
Reality?
sci-fi?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments I like romances, I don't know maybe we could do a realistic romance or something?
What would you like to do?
P.S. Could I be the girl? :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lol sure:P so wanna do like Realistic romance rp or a Fantasy romance rp?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Thanks. :)
Doesn't really matter to me, you can choose.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

uh it does not really matter too me either:P

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Okay, then ummmm..... let's do a realistic Romance then?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

okay:D

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Okay so characters?
I think they should be in there early to mid twenties.
What do you think?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah mid twenty's sound good:P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

sure:P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

wait am i making mine first?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Here is my Character. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Nikolina Aleksandrov
Nickname: Nika
Appearance: Nikolina has light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. (Got her moms blonde hair and blue eyes)
 photo kgufk_zpsf4540966.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Nikolina is kind and caring. She has a short temper, but she tries to be nice to everyone. Even the people she doesn’t like. It may not seem like it but Nikolina has trouble trusting people, she doesn’t like getting close to anyone. When she does get close to people, especially men, she tends to push them away. She doesn’t necessarily mean to do it, but because she really doesn’t trust people she can’t help it.
History: When Nikolina was just a fourteen years old her mom got diagnosed with breast cancer. Soon after that her mom died, because they discover the disease to late, and there was nothing they could do for her. So she lost her mom at a young age and her father ran out on her and her three younger sisters not long after that. Nikolina and her sisters had no one after their Father left.

Nikolina took care of her sisters, they didn’t go into a foster care system or anything like that, Nikolina didn’t let that happen. She didn’t want her and her sisters to be separated. They had lost enough already they didn’t need to lose each other as well. She wasn’t that much older then her sisters. Svetlana was only five years younger then her and Vasilka was only six years younger. So that means that they were nine and eight, when their mother died, and their father left. Nikolina took care of both of them. It wasn’t easily but she did it. Meaning she really didn’t have a childhood at all.

When Nikolina turned nineteen her and her sisters moved from Bulgaria, to the United States. She just wanted to get away really and she knew that it would probably be easier for her to take care of her sisters is she live in the US. Since they all lived in Bulgaria most of their lives they all have very noticeable, Bulgarian accents.
(view spoiler)
Other: Things like accessories and other random stuff.
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Yours doesn't have to be this detailed earlier today I was bored and I made her. This is just the first chance I got at using her. :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i might need a bit my internet is slow.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Conner Andrews
Nickname: Conner
Appearance: he has shaggy brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: he is kind and friendly.
History: he grew up alone his whole life living off scraps.
Other:none

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry he sucks! i am tiered

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

you can:P

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina was walking down the street, heading to the park to have her lunch. She was on her lunch break and she had about an hour to relax. So she liked to go to the park and just relax. Besides the park is only about a block away from the small antique shop she works at.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner walked to the park, he smiled as he got there.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina sat down on one of the benches took out her lunch. She ate slowly as she looked out over the park.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner walked through the Park slowly.he had his hands in his pockets as he walked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg soon so i might not reply))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments ((Okay))
Nikolina finished eating after a while and she got up to throw her garbage away.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner continued his walk.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina threw her garbage away and then went and sat back down on the bench.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner sighed looking around as he walked.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina sat down on the bench and just relaxed and enjoyed her surroundings.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner looked around slowly.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina sighed softly and looked around the park.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner glanced at Nikolina before continuing to walk.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina looked down at her watch and saw that it was time for her to get back to work. So she stood up and slowly made her way back to her work place.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner walked around getting slightly bored.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina made it back to the small antique shop, where she works. When she got there. she went inside and went right behind the counter and started working again.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner looked around he sat down on a bench.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina sat on a stool behind the counter at the antique shop and waited for some costumers.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner saw the Antique shop, he shrugged and walked in.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina smiled small when she saw a potential customer walk into the shop.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner looked around slowly.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina watched him a bit as he looked around.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Conner glanced at her

« previous 1