One x One So Come On discussion

0x0 > Army of Sexy Unicorns! & Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments Hey! thanks for making it so do you have any ideas what you want to do i only have one idea that i want to try out and are you detailed?:)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 716 comments Mod
No I don't really have any ideas, what;s your idea? :)
Yeah I'm pretty detailed or at least I try to be. You?

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments detailed for the most part too!

By the the i love your eye color such a stuning steel blue:)

Well my idea is a married couple is trying to have a baby and they can't and we go from that

Thank you! :)

I like your idea, it sounds fun.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments OK Guy or girl

It looks like your really good with makeup!

Girl?
Unless you want to be.

Thanks. :)
I okay at make-up I guess

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments Wow its looks like your really good i'm good to but i think Makeup is an art!

No ill take the boy whar age do you think?!

Thanks, and yeah I agree.

I don't know, early twenties to early thirties?

message 10: by Army of Sexy Unicorns! (last edited Mar 10, 2013 07:30PM) (new)

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments Name: Mason Ian Somerhalder
Height: 6'3
Personality: TBRP
Looks: ian somerhalder photo: Ian Somerhalder ian.jpg

ian somerhalder photo: ian-somerhalder ian-somerhalder.jpg

ian somerhalder photo: Ian Somerhalder ian-somerhalder.gif

Name: Nikolina Somerhalder (Aleksandrov)
Nickname: Nika
Appearance: Nikolina has light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. (Has a bit of a Bulgarian accent)
 photo kgufk_zpsf4540966.jpg
 photo i1070496_zps6df66ec9.jpg
 photo rftghyuji_zpsfa7ce367.jpg

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments Greta could you start and what times are you on? Just so i know? Because its 9:37pm

I'm usualy get on at about four to six o'clock and then I get off at ten thirty. Though that's only on school nights.
On the weekend I usually get on around noonish and get off around one am.
It's Sunday, but I don't have school tomorrow, so I probably won't be get off until about one o'clock.

And yeah I can start.

Nikolina sighed as she sat down on the couch. She didn't turn on the T.V or the radio. She just looked out the bay window, that was in the living room.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments ((Thank what time is it there?))

Mason rolled into the drive way after work he grabbed his laptop bag and unblucked then got out and walked up the small stone path to there door he pushed the door open tapping off his boots on the matt then walked in closing the door after he walked in

((10:29 PM.))

Nikolina heard Mason come in and she smiled small as she slowly got up off the couch and walked over to him. "Hey honey" she said with a smile when she saw him.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments ((Same time here:))

He hung up his bag at the coat hanger "Hi love" He sighed softly he pulled her to him softly "I missed you"

Nikolina smiled happily "I missed you to" she said with her Bulgarian accent. Well she said everything with her Bulgarian accent, since she lived in Bulgaria for most of her life. "How was work?" she asked.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "It was fine" Mason kissed her neck softly "But i was wanting to come home to find about the test you had this morning" He grinned softly

Nikolina sighed sadly, "It was nother negative" she said sadness evident in her voice.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments Mason sighed "We will try again in two weeks don't worry" He kissed her forehead softly his hand on her flat stomach

Nikolina nodded slightly and looked down at his hand on her stomach.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments He took his hand off"Sorry" He mumbled he pulled away and went to the kitchen

"It's fine" Nikolina said softly and followed him into the kitchen.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "So tomorrow we have dinner with my family and i kind of told a lie over the phone" He smiled shyily

Nikolina smiled softly "What you say" she asked.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "I kind of..." He rubbed his neck "Told my mom and dad on speaker phone on the way to work this morning that your ere pregnant" He groaned

"Oh" Nikolina said and looked down. She then looked back up at Mason "It's okay, I'm uh... sure I will be soon" she said.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "But when!" Mason groaned "We have been trying close to a year with no luck" He sighed "I think we should just give up maybe spend the money we have saved up for a baby for a trip or to travel a bit"

Nikolina sighed "Yeah, I know" she said. "I guess we should just give up" she said a bit sadly.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments He went into the living room sitting down then untieing his boots then stop "I want to see teaching are kid to tie his shoes" He closed his eyes shaking his head

Nikolina walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Yeah me too" she said with a small smile. "But I think your right. We've been trying for about a year now and nothing has happened." she said a stray tear that slipped out of her eye as she talked.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments He slipped his shoes off then looked over at her "Oh Nikolina" He pulled her into his lap "Don't cry" He whispered "We will try 2 more times then we will stop"

((G2G))
Nikolina nodded slightly and lean her head on his chest. "What if it's not possible?" she said. "What if there's something wrong with me?" she asked a few more tears stubbornly slipping out of her eyes and sliding down her cheeks.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments ((Aww bye!))

Maosn rapped his arms around her "There is nothing with you don't ever think that Nikolina" He whispered he wiped her tears away

Nikolina, Nika for short, nodded slightly,though she still couldn't help but think it was her fault that she wasn't getting pregnant.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "I would never change anything about you?" He smiled and kissed her cheek

(Skip 2 week to when they kind out there pregnant?))

((Yeah okay))

Nika smiled "Обичам те" she said. saying I love you in Bulgarian. she leaned up and kissed him softly.

~Two weeks later~
Nika screamed excitedly from inside the bathroom as she looked down at the positive sign on her pregnancy test.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments It was Mason day off work so he was still asleep his eyes snapped open he got up quickly "Nika!! Are you ok" He yelled out getting up

Nika ran out of the bathroom and over to Mason she nodded excitedly and smiled at him "It was a positive" she said showing him the test.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments He rubbed his eyes thinking her heard her wrong "What did you say baby?" He asked taking the test from her his eyes still blurry from sleep

Nika smiled excitedly "It's a positive!" she said "I'm pregnant!" she said happily.

((Sorry it took me so long to post. It wouldn't let me post because of a stupid over capacity thing.))

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments ((Oh its fine!))

He grinned wide dropping it on the floor taking her in his arms "We got lucky" He whispered

Nika smiled and wrapped her arms gently around his neck. "Yeah" she said and kissed him softly "We did"

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "We should go see the doctor now" He smiled kissing her neck softly

Nika nodded slightly and smiled as he kissed her neck. She turned her head slightly and kissed him on the lips softly.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "So why didn't you wake me up before you took the test" He pouted lightly after he kissed her he tucked her long blond hair behind one ear

Nika shrugged "I didn't want you to get your hopes up. Just in case it was another negative" she said.

Army of Sexy Unicorns! | 77 comments "Well i still wish you could have woken me up" He shrugged "Oh well want me to make some eggs and toast and pancakes" He asked pulling his arms away he was only in boxers

« previous 1 3