Fiction Writers discussion

Mary's Writing > Mary's Writing

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments I will occasionally post some of my work here. Hope you like it.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments OK so I have decided to try something new, which I have never done before, and that is to try and write a story from the antagonists view. Watch this blow up in my face.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments Blackness. Pitch blackness. Dark blackness. Pitch dark blackness. Eerie blackness. Scary blackness. Blackness is darkness. Darkness is bad.

Says who?

That's what I want to know. I know people don't like darkness because they can't see in it. "Oh no," they say. "How will we see the evil demons who steal our children in the night?" Well, that's what candles are for, dears.

But I like darkness. I don't like to be seen. And I sure as heck don't need to.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments Ashley -The Creepy Turtle- wrote: "I like it."

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments I suppose I should start at the beginning. You know, "Start at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” and all that. My mom and dad met at college. They dated, they got married. They had me, then my sister, then my brother, then my other sister. I love them more than anything in the world, and there is nothing I won't do to protect them. I guess that's really what started this whole mess.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments Ashley -The Creepy Turtle- wrote: "This is really good. Maybe you could look at my writing?"

I did read a lot of it, but I wanted to finish what you have so far before I commented. Sorry, I'll go finish it right now!

message 7: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) This is great! Can't wait to read more. I love the way you describe blackness at the beginning.

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam Markwith Great idea, and great job!