What you look for when finding your dream boyfriend or girlfriend discussion

Why You Fell For Them (stories) > My Crush Totally Embarrassed Me

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hollie (new)

Hollie Lind | 72 comments Mod
My seventh grade year, my crush totally made fun of me. We were sitting in choir, when suddenly, Anthony (my crush) stood up, pointed at me, and another girl, and said, "That chick," me. "And that chick, like me." I know he pointed at another girl also, but it's just as embarrassing. I felt like flames engulfed me!!! Ugh!!

message 2: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:25PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 40 comments Mod
My crush Eric embarrassed me when me and some of my friends/classmates were doing school work. He came in to grab my backpack then I stood up and he pushed my chair. He walked ahead while I was blushing a few feet behind him.

message 3: by Carli (new)

Carli | 31 comments So my crush Hampton sits behind me in math, and when he gets bored he likes to sing to me. Well one day he started singing Whistle by Flo Rida, and to make it worse he started off with the words "Well you blow my whistle baby?" Once we both realized what he said our faces got really red, and trying to make it less awkward I looked at him and said no. He took a few awkward seconds to respond, but then looked at me and said "Ow come on Carli why not?" I said no once again and he kept on trying to get me to say yes until class got over a few minutes later.

message 4: by Hollie (new)

"There embarrassing. I'm texting my crush Andrew right now, and he just admitted to being afraid of giving me his number, cause he was afraid i wouldn't take it.

message 5: by Carli (new)

Carli | 31 comments Like you would deny a number from someone. Even if didn't like them because then you would try to talk to them like you do with Jack.

message 6: by Hollie (new)

Yeah, but I love Jack. :P