Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Campus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 22 comments Where college students live and learn.

message 2: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments Fiera was standing about, laughing at all the guitarists who serenaded random young women trying to get to class.

message 3: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Oh, nothing much. I have choir today, but not much after that."

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "I've got choir hours ahead, let's hang out now."

message 5: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "I don't know, we could run around campus teasing people."

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Ooh! Draw little pictures and pin them up on their office doors!"

message 7: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "I once drew a ridiculous face, but I'm not creative that way. Maybe... hmm... profiles of the teachers!"

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments Fiera grabbed her hand and ran with her, laughing, even as the other students stared.

message 9: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments She burst out into giggles. "It's Mr. Ratted!"

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah! And put them all over campus!" She grabbed the picture and copied it exactly, biting her tongue.

message 11: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Mrs. Mettle!"

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Ooh, yeah, Mr. Pickenston." She started a second copy.

message 13: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "All of them!"

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments Evey copied, adding more details, and when they were finished sketching them all, they must have made a dozen copies of each, laughing all the while.

message 15: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah, I think we have enough!"

message 16: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Now we pin them up when no one is looking!" Fiera started laughing.

message 17: by Ilsa (last edited Sep 16, 2013 04:09PM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah!" She took half.

message 18: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Okay!" Fiera grabbed her half and went for the door, pulling her hood over her head so they couldn't see her if they saw her pinning them up.

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments Fiera pinned hers up like she was doing nothing wrong, and no one stopped her.

message 20: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments Fiera came minutes later. "You should have seen some of the students!"

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "The ballet teacher," she wheezed, giggling.

message 22: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Oh, I ran!"

message 23: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "It was the demon dance teacher!"

message 24: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Cruelty in a wig," Fiera snickered.

message 25: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments She nodded, taking off her jacket and tying it around her waist.

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments Fiera followed, a souvenir page in hand.

message 27: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Root beer, please," Fiera said, getting an orange t-shirt.

message 28: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments She got behind a change screen and swapped shirts. "Thanks, Vanessa!"

message 29: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah," she said. "Fits great!"

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Pretty dress."

message 31: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "You look amazing."

message 32: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Well, you look beautiful. Guys would be lucky, if you were nice enough to them."

message 33: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah. Shoot."

message 34: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Me neither!" Fiera grinned.

message 35: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah. Saving myself for the real thing, you know."

message 36: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Whacked out," she shook her head sadly.

message 37: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "They're messed up." She smiled.

message 38: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "No, never."

message 39: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "I'm good at drawing," she said, "and paper mache, but not much else."

message 40: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "I did masks," she said, "And they looked good. I once made a Witch King of Angmar mask/helmet thing."

message 41: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "It's just putting glue over everything and kind of shaping it against what you want to make."

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "That's why you put plastic wrap on your face, if that's what your doing. Or do you mean your hands get it instead of the project?"

message 43: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Oh! Here, I'll help you next time, then! It helps if your hands are wet, you know, so if you have water nearby..."

message 44: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Yeah! Ripped up newspapers are good, too."

message 45: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Is that corner the one upholsteried with glue?"

message 46: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Oh, well we'll work there, then! I didn't know you wanted to paper mache your dorm."

message 47: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Oh, gosh, a glue dog? Man, you need a janitor in here. Blame it on your roommate."

message 48: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Fine, I can request to be transferred, so then you can blame it on me. I'm the paper mache expert, anyway, I'm sure I can clean up that corner."

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments "Like half the room?" She asked, giving a cursory glance at the ceiling, where a strip of newspaper hung by a strand of glue.

message 50: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 734 comments She burst out laughing, and couldn't stop.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.