Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Campus

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 20 comments Where students come to be educated- or not.

message 2: by War* (new)

War* (warr) Markus leaned against the hay in Shade's stall, his eyes closed and his chest deflating with a soft sigh when the large black horse nuzzled his owner, getting horse snot over Markus' jeans. Markus grinned slightly and opened blue eyes, laughing as he playfully pushed Shade away "Okay,Okay, I get it" He muttered, pushing himself up from the ground and scratching the Stallion's round rump. "I'll see you later boy" Markus said, slipping out of the stall but not before tossing a handful of sugar lumps in the feed bucket.

♟ ~ ♥ ~ ♟

Twenty minutes later Markus, fresh from the shower and free from horse snot, swung his leg over a black motorcycle and revved the bike to life. This was the only kind of riding he did anymore, having given up horse riding a long time ago. It wasn't long before he pulled up in front of the school and parked. Already he was being glared at by some of the kids 'Great, this is going to go smoothly' he thought to himself as he tossed his backpack over one shoulder and headed towards the steps of the school to start the first day of senior year .

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Skarlette's eyes traced over her new little sketch of Pico. The tiny chameleon stood poised on the branch of his plastic tree. She smiled a little and looked over to her dog "Well Molly, I guess I ought to be going huh? Can't be late on the first day." She pulled her on her ripped up old sneakers and her dog began to whine. "Don't worry, I'll be home in no time. Watch the house while I'm gone why don't you?" She scratched the dog's big head before giving her a weak half smile. One more year of high school.

She pulled up to the school, her car loud and begging for attention. She ignored the stares as she was so good at doing these days. She parked, walked toward the big front double doors and tied her dark hair up. It was the last year. Nothing matter anymore really. She would be on her way soon enough.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

Yawning Aspen sticks her pencil into her backpack not worried about where it falls before slipping on a pair of sunglasses and then locking her car, walks towards the boringly normal school building. For three years this was where she spent the majority of her days and she was so ready to get out. Slinging her messenger bag farther up her shoulder, she watches as people waves and hug each other before grinning as one of her own friends spot her and bolts towards her excitement in her eyes.

Aspen smirks slightly seeing as she had just spent the night with her two days ago and the had talked constantly. Skidding to a stop Abby grabbed her into a hug before squealing. "Oh my god! I am so excited!" She says and Aspen shrugs in an easy way. "We still have a year," she says before hugging her friend and they head up the steps of the school building.

Aspen makes a mental check note to stop by the barn and grab her jeans she had forgotten in her cubbie before focusing her attention back onto her rambling friend.

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Skarlette tried to inch her way down the hall without being bumped into by all the running and screaming girls as they reunited from a long summer. She sighed softly to herself and found her locker, opened it, slipped her things inside it. She was not at all looking forward to this year and she had a feeling that it was going to be even worse than the last years. She tried to shut her locker but it got jammed. She cursed under her breath and tied to slam it shut but it wouldn't budge. The door had gone slightly askew just from being opened and she wasn't strong enough to slam it back up into place.

message 6: by War* (new)

War* (warr) Markus walked down the muted coloured halls, weaving his way between screaming reunions as he headed towards the main office. Ducking inside, the air here was much cooler as an air conditioner tried to battle against the lingering summer heat which still held students stir crazy. With a small smile and a nod of his head, Markus spoke to Ms. Nelson who maned the front desk and in a few minutes he was given his class list, which after a quick scan Markus folded and placed into his pocket. Heading back out into the sticky heat of the halls, Markus sighed and ran a hand in his dark hair, pulling his backpack higher up his shoulder.

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Skar decided to just leave the locker door ajar and take anything of value with her to class. She had gotten her class list a few weeks before and already knew where she was headed, not that that was something to look forward to. She sighed and dodged a few more people, turned to look back at them, then ran into someone else. This was what she had been trying to avoid, and as always it was a useless effort.
Skar looked up at Markus "Sorry," she mumbled then quickly went to move around him before he could start some sort of trouble. It seemed like everyone wanted trouble with her.

message 8: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 02, 2013 11:52PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) Miranda (mira) leans on the wall of the inside of her snow white horse, harmony's, stall, gently strokeing the huge horses neck, stareing into her eyes witch is very rare to do since harmony has trust issues and anger problems. The horse's big brown eyes are gentle upon mira's calm, hazel eyes. They shared trust, a trust no one could ever understand. It looked as if both human and horse where looking into each others soul, speaking without words, just with actions. After awhile harmony gave a small neigh, obviously understanding what she saw in mira's eyes. This made mira give a small smile, the smile that could warm a heart within miles. After a moment more, mira begins grooming harmony.

message 9: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) Valeryia goes to her locker and unlocks it, she puts her books in her locker and then her mother calls. She picks up her phone and talks to her mother. "Yea i'm alright...I have everything...I just came... I didn't met anyone yet." Valeryia says bye then hangs up her phone. She reads her schedule than looks around. "Dangit I can't find my way to class" she walks while reading her schedule then bumps into Markus. "Sorry, can you help me get to class?" she said.

message 10: by Zoey (new)

Zoey (zzoey) | 2 comments The first day of school, Wesley always knew, was full of anxiety, fear, loneliness, and bullshit. "They dress up to look like models, not exactly making the cut, and then they act like they're all that."
"If you insist that is how it was at your last school, then I'm sure it might be different here. Not every school is the same, Wes."
He sat up in his chair, frowning at his mother who was standing in the kitchen whisking some eggs. She was indeed beautiful. Her hair was a dark brunette, much against the stereotyped red hair that everyone suspects when they think Irish. She had an array of freckles splashed across her cheeks and her eyes were a beautiful green. She moved to wrap her arms around his neck, kissing his forehead with her pink lips. "I hope you have a good day at school. And don't crash your new car."
The idea perked him up, "Sure won't, ma." He jumped up and snatched up his bag.
"I'll make the best of it!" He called, just as his big, burly father came clomping down the stairs.
"See you, son!"

Wesley pulled into the school parking lot, just barely finding a suitable parking spot in time. His automatic reaction was the take in the student body, see if there were any hispanics like himself. He'd find them, in due time, but it always intimidated him. He used to be teased by other boys, having had to listen to made up "spanish" when they were around him.
Wes shook the thoughts out of his head and made his way into the big building, pulling out his schedule and looking up his first class.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 3981 comments Raylin, a new student walks onto campus not sure who to talk to. She tucks her brown hair behind her ear and stares at her converses as she walks through. She hopes someone will want to talk to her, but she does not know if she is bold enough to say something to anyone first

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.