Hetalia Epic Rp Group :D discussion

1x1 > Hetamusicfan + SECRET - Hawaii + Norway + This chick... Named Dahlia - Regular - Rating: PG 13

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments HELLO WORLD AND EVERYONE IN IT!

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 3446 comments Mod
XDD HELLO~

SO, WANNA HEAR MY IDEA?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments ERUS!

OKAY!

So, you know how Hawaii's always pushed Norge to get a girlfriend? Well, what if he actually got one? I would be overjoyed if I was Hawaii~ But, it turns out that even though Norway's girlfriend seems nice at first, she's actually really demanding and bossy, especially to Norway. What would Hawaii do: Let Norway practically be the servant of the girl or make them break up?

>:D

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ OHMAIGOD. OHMAIGOD!!!!

>:DDDDD SO, YOU LIKE?

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments OF COURSE I DOOOO!! YOU GENIUS!!! :DD

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( >:D *reading the idea* ))

:DDD WHY THANK YOU~

SO, I FOUND SOME PICS FOR THE GIRL. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?:

A.

B.

C.

D.

BTW, MY REPLIES MY BE SLOW FOR A WHILE. I'M EATING PIZZA AND A FRIEND (Dun worry, she's a fellow Hetalian~) IS SLEEPING OVER~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments TELL HER I SAID HI!! AND HAVE FUN~

MMMMM... WHICH ONE IS NICER LOOKING? HMMM... D OR C MAYBE... OR A...

I'M BACK FOR ABOUT AN HOUR! :D

HMM... I'LL GO WITH GIRL NUMBER D~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments OKEY DONKEY~ SO! HER NAME IIIIIIIIS...?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( Ashley. ))

UH......................

Heartblade ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) wrote: "(( Ashley. ))"

((MY COUSIN'S NAME IS ASHLEY SO THAT'D JUST BE AWKWARD...))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments ((XDDD))

HMMM... JEN.. NY?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( XD OPS~! Um.... Matilda? ))

I WOULD THINK:

Scarlett/Starlett

Eva

Azalea

Dahlia

or Valentina~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments HMMMMMMMMMMMM... I LIKE DAHLIA~ JUST BECAUSE~

ME TOO~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments OKEY! HER NAME IS DAHLIA IT SHALL BE THEN... DID THAT MAKE SENSE? ANYWHO~ :33 SO HOW'D WE START DIS?

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( I THINK IT SHOULD BE THE MOST INNOCENT SOUNDING NAME... SO, DAHLIA WORKS! :D ))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments ((XDD))

OKEY, GIMME A SEC TO START IT~

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments ((OKAY~ BRB))

message 27: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭, actual pokemon master (last edited Mar 10, 2013 05:31PM) (new)

((I'M GONNA USE HUMAN NAMES~))

"Okay, two lemonades and a strawberry eclair... I hope she likes these..." Lukas mumbled to himself as he sped down the sidewalk, trying to balance the wrapped ice cream and the two lemonades all at once.

It was a sunny August afternoon. The sun was shining, the temperature was perfect, and everything seemed to be bursting with energy. What better day could you ask for?

Lukas was watching to be sure the items he was carrying didn't fall to the ground, when he accidentally bumped into a familiar face, slowing down his trip.

"Oh, sorry, Akira," He apologized. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "Naw, it's alright. Oh cool beans! Hey where'd you get those mi- Oh!" Akira recognized him, blinking. She looked at the drinks and ice cream, then back at him. "Did you loose some sort of bet to Den and ended up being his servant? Or is this to get Ice to call you Big Brother?" she asked.

Lukas shook his head. "Uh, nei... I'm getting this for my friend Dahlia, that's all."

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments Akira raised a eyebrow and smirked. "Hoooo? Dahlia, ey? Is she or he a woooomen?" she asked, knowing it was a slightly stupid question.

"Ja, she is. And before you ask me if we're dating... You could say we are," Lukas responded. "Now, would you like to meet her?"

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OHMYTIKI!! SERIOUSLY?!" Akira squealed, jumping up and down, twirling, screaming slightly, flailing, and having a heart attack all at once. "LIKE, SERIOUSLY?! DATING?! DAAAAATING!!! WITH A CAPITAL D!! AS IN, SHE IS YOUR GIRL TO THE FRIEND?! AND YOU ARE HER BOY TO THE FRIEND?!" she spazzed out. "HOMAIGOD. HOOOOOMAYGOD. I NEED TO TWEET OR FACEBOOK ABOUT THIS!!!"

[image error]
((WELL THERE GOES THE EXPLOSION... :D))

((GOOD TA GET IT OUT OF THE WAY~))

Lukas rolled his eyes, completely used to her fangirl reactions, so he just started to walk away. "Whatever; Don't meet her."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 4262 comments (( ... And it has begun... ))

((XD))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "No! Nononono!! I have toooo!!!" Akira ran after him. "Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit my brother from another mother!!" she called out, catching up to him. She had a large smile on her face so big it's a surprise her face hasn't broken in half yet. "So! You need help with them things?" she asked, glancing at his full hands.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments Hetamusicfan *I'm a Matchmaker at School* ( ●_●†)૭ wrote: "((XD))"

Heartblade ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) wrote: "(( ... And it has begun... ))"

((XDD))

"Um, ja..." Lukas nodded, handing her his lemonade. "Just take that and let's go already."

-JUST TIMESKIPPING TO SAVE TIME-

A few minutes later, the pair entered the park (I like to use the park a lot in RPs...) and walked around a little before Lukas stopped.
"and she's right there," He pointed over to where a pretty girl with orangish-brown hair was sitting against the trunk of a tree, relaxing.

"Dahlia," The Norwegian called out to her, walking over with Akira. "I got you a lemonade and a strawberry eclair."

"Oh, thanks~" Dahlia stood and smiled at Lukas, but then looked at him weirdly. "Who's this, Lukas?"

"Oh, this is Akira; A friend of mine," Lukas introduced.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments While they were walking there Akira was singing, "My bestfriends got a girlfriend~ My bestfriends got a girlfriend~" the whole time, knowing it slightly annoyed the Norwegian but didn't care. She was all jittery and happy for him to care.

Akira smiled at Dahlia, examining her from top to bottom. "'loha!" she then leaned over to Lukas, still looking at the girl. "She's pretty and seems nice! You made the right choice, Norge~" she whistled, snickering.

"It's very nice to meet you~!!" she held out a hand for her to shake. "And thank you for choosing this lovable coffee lug here for your boyfriend!"

Dahlia giggled and smiled at Akira, shaking her hand. "Same to you! And of course; Lukas here's just too sweet~"

Meanwhile, Lukas was now leaning against the tree, watching as the two girls conversed.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "Your so cute~!!" Akira glomped Dahlia then quickly let go. "Aaaanywho~ I should leave you two on your date~ Don't wanna intrude and all the jazz. Too-da-loo!" she skipped off, giving Lukas a wink before then.

((WELL HAWAII'S BEEN SPENDING SOME TIME WITH UNCLE IGGY... MAYBE TOO MUCH TIME... I SHOULD CHECK HER FOR FOOD POISONING...))

"Bye, Akira!" Dahlia waved to Akira as she left, all smiles.

However, once she was gone, she glared at Lukas. "Why is this eclair strawberry? You know I asked for chocokate."

"Oh, sorry, kjære," Lukas apologized. "It won't happen again."

Dahlia's angry expression softened and she grabbed Lukas's hand, kissing his cheek. "Aww, thank you!"

((Kjære - Dear))

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "Aw~ They are so CUTE!! I have to facebook this or tell someone!!" Akira squealed, causing passerby's to stare at her. She pulled out her phone and called Carolina, prancing around happily. "My bestfriends got a girlfriend~ my bestfriends got a girlfriend~" she sang while it rung.

"Hola?" Carolina, who was currently washing dishes while mopping and now, talking on the phone, answered.

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "OkaysoNorgejustgotagirlfriendandshe'sreallycuteandallandniceanddoyoubelievethisNorgegothimselfagirlfriendandthisisamazingandIthinkImightdierightnowfromamassiveexplodingheartattack!!" Akira said in one breath, panting at the end.

Carolina laughed. "So, Lukas got himself a chica, eh~? How exciting! What's her name?"

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "Daaaaahliaaaaa!!" Akira squealed into the phone, falling back onto the grass and rolling around. She let out a small sigh and sniffled, tearing up. "Our little boy is growing up!"

Carolina laughed again as she washed the dishes. "I'm proud of him~ And, he stayed true to his word; He got a girlfriend without your help."

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) | 2203 comments "He... Got a... Girlfriend... Without... My help..." Akira processed the words, blankly staring into space. "He got a girlfriend without my help... HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT MY HELP!!!" she rolled onto her stomach and started hitting the ground. "AWWW MAAAAN!!!"

"Relax, Akira. It's a good thing!" Carolina told her through the phone, but then a crashing sound was heard. "Well, I have to go, amiga. I'm mopping and washing dishes, and one already broke. So, adios~!"

« previous 1 3 4 5