Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Chating! > Girl Chat!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Hello hello

message 2: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Hii!

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 63 comments Hi everyone!

message 4: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Lets talk about our book character crushes!
Ok, me first. Will Herondale from TID

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) Hello. :)

message 6: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Umm, Percy from Percy Jackson...Tobias/Four from Divergent...and that's kinda it..

message 7: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments No..at least not me..lets talk about boys! :)

message 8: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Why sad face?

message 9: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha, but some of those retarded idiots are freaking cute ;)

message 10: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela | 7 comments hey guys. U guys have a great point lmao u cant live with them u cant live without them :)

message 11: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha, yup! What if there was a world without boys....

message 12: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha, is that good or bad?

message 13: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha ok :)

message 14: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments science shows that humanity would die if women weren't around. Which proves girls are awesome. ANd i said Guys from BOOKS. And fictional guys are wayyy better than stupid guys in real life. And Linayha, ur right

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) Lol! Poor guys they get in so much trouble for not listening. :D

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Lol

message 17: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments lol so have we all concluded that male population only serves purpose as eye candy? because I've been saying it! lol

message 18: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Karlina wrote: "So true. Did you know it's scienifically proven that men use only half their brain when listening while women use both? No wonder they can't remember anything!"

lol that makees so much more sense now.

message 19: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Girls/women are just freaking awesome, and USEFUL! Not that I'm saying that all boys are stupid idiotic useless peasants...it's that there are some that act so entirely stupid, I just wanna smack them across the face :P

message 20: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) I don't like boys at all. As friends, sure, but boyfriends, ew.

message 21: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) And if you count manga as a book, my fictional crush is Belarus from Hetalia.

message 22: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Scootaloo wrote: "I don't like boys at all. As friends, sure, but boyfriends, ew."

Umm, so are you ever going to get married or date?

message 23: by Mira (last edited Mar 11, 2013 02:27PM) (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Well, I am in a relationship, just not with a guy. Marriage I'm not sure about, though. Even if it were legal, I'm still hesitant about the whole idea.

message 24: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Ohh...

message 25: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Does that bother you or something?

message 26: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments No, I just can't find anything else to say :P I'm not bothered :)

message 27: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Ah okay :33

message 28: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Okaii

message 29: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Regardless, I agree with you with the whole "I want to smack guys in the face sometimes" thing :P They're a pain in the butt a lot of times.

message 30: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha, yeah :) But I smack them on the arm anyways :P

message 31: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) I don't have any guys at my school, which is a good thing xP If one of them was acting really stupid, I wouldn't be able to resist slapping them [then again, I can barely resist slapping most of the people in my school anyway...]

message 32: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments No boys? Wow. You must feel really happy c:

message 33: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Mar 11, 2013 03:41PM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha :) One of the boys from this group is probably reading this...it might be happening out of curiosity :) I mean I would if I was a boy

message 34: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Haha, I would like to see that :D

message 35: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Yup :D

message 36: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) @Kathy
It's fine, I suppose. A lot of the girls in my school are assholes, though.

message 37: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) @Linayha
I don't know what the deal with the girls at my school are :/ I'm assuming that's a factor, 'cause there's a fair amount of rich hoity-toity people there. They're just annoying and seem to treat everyone well except for me idk.

message 38: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) @Linayha
Okay, I've got a bone to pick about slut-shaming. If the girls want to be with more than one guy at a time, that's their decision, and it's perfectly fine as long as all the guys involved are aware of it and not being led on. I don't want to get into an argument about this, though, so I'll leave it at that.

But yeah, it's super annoying when people are mean to each other. Like, if they're younger, older, or the same age, is it really necessary to go out of the way to make someone miserable? They probably have lots of other problems, so I don't see the point of hating someone for no reason. And it's good, in a way, that you're experiencing this at a young age. I mean, bullying is never good, but I was treated well at my old school, so when I got into high school, all these shitheads all over the place was a big unpleasant surprise.

message 39: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Mar 11, 2013 07:15PM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments Bullies frickin annoy me
1. They pick on people YOUNGER than them. If they wanna fight/tease someone, I would like to see them fight someone older than them. What practice is it when you're fighting kids SMALLER than you.

2. It's just downright STUPID to pick on someone. Got an opinion? Keep it to freaking self. That bully doesn't know one single f******(can I cuss?) thing about that person. Unless they're also a stalker. What if someone decides to pick on you? Calling you fat and ugly? Would you feel happy about it?

They have no right, whatsoever to bully. A lot of kids are committing suicide just because of stupid bullies. That is just frickin sad...

I also hate sluts :)

They should try finding ONE guy that they like, and ask him out. Don't ask like 5 guys at the same time. I mean I know a girl that just broke up with my friend, and then like 2 days later, she started dating another dude! I mean what the hell?!?

So yeah...

Well, I let that all out :)

message 40: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments hi im new to this group:) but i can tell this group is fun:)

message 41: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) @Kathy
A bully might pick on someone older than them if the older person is short, shy, etc. Sure, it's much rarer, but I'm quite certain it happens. It's pointless either way.

Also, when you slut-shame, you're demeaning a woman's right for a choice to her own body. Maybe you don't understand her reasoning - I don't either - but that gives you no right to dehumanize her for enjoying guys and/or sex.

A guy asks five girls out and sleeps with them all = sex god
A girl asks five guys out and sleeps with them all = slut, whore, etc.

Logic? haha what is that

message 42: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments i bet it is

message 43: by Book_Lover101 (new)

Book_Lover101 | 21 comments hi and yeah like my friends they said they were best friends and they would talk about each other behind their backs. It didn't make sense. It's really complicated.....

message 44: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Mar 11, 2013 07:22PM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 51 comments @Linayha, Yup, but it's kind of impossible to get along with everyone. BUT, if people kept their fucking mouth shut, then there will be no problems :) And hey CrazyBookLover! Welcome! WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU! Haha, just kidding :) This group is fun, you'll love it! ;D

message 45: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments Scootaloo wrote: "@Kathy
A bully might pick on someone older than them if the older person is short, shy, etc. Sure, it's much rarer, but I'm quite certain it happens. It's pointless either way.

Also, when you slu..."

i agree too that

message 46: by Book_Lover101 (new)

Book_Lover101 | 21 comments yeah, but i just don't understand why they were friends in the first place. like one of them they let them be in their "group" (i guess) and then they said they hate them from the beginning.

message 47: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) @Crazybooklover
(◡‿◡✿) yay

message 48: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments Kathy♥Kat is obsessed with Nathan Sykes♥ wrote: "@Linayha, Yup, but it's kind of impossible to get along with everyone. BUT, if people kept their fucking mouth shut, then there will be no problems :) And hey CrazyBookLover! Welcome! WE'VE BEEN EX..."

i agree to people need to shut their mouths and hiiii:)

message 49: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments Tili wrote: "yeah, but i just don't understand why they were friends in the first place. like one of them they let them be in their "group" (i guess) and then they said they hate them from the beginning."

omg i have friend that are like that and its confessing cause i know they each other but they acted like bff and i m like wtf did i miss something???

message 50: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments Scootaloo wrote: "@Crazybooklover
(◡‿◡✿) yay"

hellloooo

« previous 1