One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > STAR & Janelle Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 823 (823 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments ((Sweet! Um are we going to do two characters to make it even?))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 03:02PM) (new)

We can yeah!

uuummmmmm.... i have some rules if thats okay....

1. of course the no sex thingy...
2. if we could have un-bi characters that would be great.... i just dont really feel comfortable with that..... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. NO CUSSING!

umm.... so wanna do a boy and a girl and ill do a boy and a girl or all girls or what would you want to do?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments That's fine I like rules too! Those are great Rules! Um maybe let's do boy and girl?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

whew, im glad you like them!

yeah sure!

Name:
Aperence:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Yeah I do!

Cool! I'll make my charries

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 03:33PM) (new)

Name: Periwinkle ((peri))
Wings: 10ft of pure pastel light purple.
Apperence:
-eyes http://wallflowersociety.files.wordpr...
-face http://simplyfind.it/?_szp=183429
-style http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/4...
-hair http://weheartit.com/entry/40865183/v...
Personality: Peri loves the outdoors and loves animals she is a free spirit and a very slooooow flyer.
Powers: camoflouge
Other: her "parents" sold her for money to the school.
She is super flexible. she took a gymnastics course online for 7 years and then started karate, tai-quando, dujitsu, and kickboxing 8. so yeah she'll put a beat down on ya!

message 7: by Janelle (last edited Mar 10, 2013 02:35PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Cool I'm making mine i'm eating at the same time but yeah i'm making mine

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments yeah

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 03:33PM) (new)

Name: Zane
Wings: 14 ft of inkblack powerful wings
Apperence:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la1...
Personality: He's a pretty chill guy. very calm unless he feels thretened. He's spent most of his life protecting peri.
Powers: camoflogue
Other: is dating peri
took the same classes as peri but while he was doing gymnastics he also took sword fighting classes.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Cool! I'm almost done!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

kk!!!

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Sorry it's taking so long I was eating

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((its fine!))

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Name: Janelle
WIngs: Dark blue shaded wings matching her jet black hair.
Aperence: 4'9 but really skinny and small petite muscular build.
Eyes: Deep green eyes
Hair: Jet Black Hair
Personality: Janelle is really nice to those she knows and protective of her brother Alec. But can be rude.
Powers: Can read minds and control things with her mind doesn't matter what they are
Other: Janelle is really small but is flexible and strong. She has learned to work hard. Most of the time she doesn't really talk at the school as a defense. But she learned how to stay quiet for a long period of time and it gives her the advantage of sneaking around.She did Mixed Martial arts for a couple of years.
~~~~~~~
Name: Alec
WIngs: Dark golden brown
Aperence: 5'2 strong muscular
Eyes green eyes
Hair Short black hair.
Personality: Alec is really protective and nice. But can be rude.
Powers: Can manipulate fire
Other: Is younger then his sister Janelle. But he's more talkative and protective. He's very mature that took mixed martial arts with her. He's really good at computers when he wants to be.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((lets start??))

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments ((Sure who goes first?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 03:32PM) (new)

Peri dived headfirst through the air. During the freefall of 20 feet she screamed with joy. It was the eve that they- she and her boyfriend Zane, who was still sitting on the edge of the cliff- had escaped from the school. She zipped back up to him smiling. "You were supposed to come with me!" She said. She reached out her hand and zand stood up and took it.

"one" he said turning tword her smiling.
"Two" SHe replied back. And on "three" the both jumped together- unfurling their wings.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle ran with Alec hugging her brother happy they were safe and out of the school. "Finally." She said softly hugging him Alec hugged her back. "Let's get out of here." Janelle said Alec nods "Yeah let's go." He said they held hands jumping off the edge of the cliff. They unfurl their wings feeling safe.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

THeir wings caught them just in time. they landed gracefully on the edge of a beautiful sand shore. She tucked their wings in and walked down the beach- hand in hand. Peri carefully laid her head on his sholder and continued walking.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle and Alec flew around feeling so safe and sound. They kept flying until they landed gracefully on their feet near a sandy shore. Janelle hugged her brother again. "Were free from them that's all that matters were away form the school." She said to him as he hugged her crying tears of joy.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Zane?"asked peri.
"peri?" he asked in reply.
"Who are those people on the shore?" Asked peri a bit frightened.
"I dont know peri, we'll turn invisible and check them out."
"its a boy and a girl" wispered peri already in the un-seen state. Zane quickly did the same.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle still hugged her brother. "Hey were ok now Alec don't worry." She said to him he finally let's go. "Yeah I know but the school can still send erasers after us." he said "Yeah I know but they won't find us." She said to him. He nods looking a this older sister. Janelle tucked her wings back into her back Alec did the same.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((i need to go now.... sorry!))

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments ((It's ok))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Zane ran quickly around the two people and back to peri. "They look safe" he said casually.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle soon sits down with Alec resting a bit glancing around still.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Zane took Peri by the hand and led her behind a rock, gave her a quick peck on the forehead and said "lets be visible again." and turned. Peri did the same. She was the first to walk out from the rock and Zane followed her.
"Hi!" she said exitedly. "Im Periwinkle! Whats your name?" She asked a little softly noticing the fear in thier eyes.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle looked at peri and Zayne. Her brother stiffens."Hi I'm Janelle and this is my little brother Alec." She said to her politely .

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Peri smiled. "so.... if you dont mind me asking- what are you guys doing here? usually no one comes here..." said Zane cautiously. He slightly pulled Peri back and tapped her hand two times. (meaning to be ready to fly)

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "We're just resting a bit. Then we're leaving." She said not wanting to explain. Alec waiting for them to fly. She still stayed strong for her brother.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"THats fine, were um.... just leaving too..." said Zane. he pulled Peri away and behind the rock. THey spred their wings out and flew inside a cave. They soared through the top and landed on their cliff.

"That was fun..."said Peri.

"i..uh.. haave something to give you..."said zane pulling out a small box.

peri took it and slowly opened it. inside it was a ring https://www.cedarchestsanibel.com/pro... (The flower in the middle is periwinkle colored)

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle nodded hugging her brother they spread their wings and fly. In the sky heading a different direction feeling so worried. Alec stayed by his sisters side as they were flying.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Peri slid the ring on her finger and looked out at the sea. "thank you...." she said giving him a hug.

"look"" said zane. pointing out to janelle and alec. "i knew it!" he added. Peri spread her wings again and flew out to them with zane behind her.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle flew the same pace as Alec. "Where are we going to go?" He asked not sure where they should go. "I'm not sure any where away from the school." She said to him as they both fly. Janelle didn't hear Zane or Peri as they flew

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zane flew ahead of them and cut the off. "Hello." He said smiling. Peri joined him and said " so, your avian too..." She asked them loudly— to make sure that they could hear her.

message 36: by Janelle (last edited Mar 11, 2013 08:30PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle smiled at them "Yeah we are." she said. "hey." Alec said surprised they were avians too. They didn't look like them nor did he see their wings.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Zane frowned slightly. "Lets come to the cliff." He said looking at an incoming plane. "Quickly" he added.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle nodded Alec stayed right by her. They move away from the plane and fly to the cliff. Alec stuck to his sisters side when they went to the cliff.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Peri landed gracefully beside Zane and sat beside him on the cliff. Zane lovingly wrapped his arm around her and sighed. "So, how did you become like this?" He asked sensitively.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle and Alec land gracefully holding hands as a siblings way. Janelle answers "We were experimented on." She said softly remembering.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did the scientists take you or what?" He asked glad they were speaking

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "Yeah Scientists took us." she said remembering it even though it was a blurred memory.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm so sorry" said peri quietly. She rested her head on Zane's shoulder once again.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments "It's alright." Janelle said thinking about it seeing Alec try not to cry she hugged him gently.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wanna come inside?" Asked Zane taking peri by the hand and helping her up. Peri stood and nodded. She really hoped they would open up to them— so the could work together.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle looked at them for a minute her brother gives her a yes look. "Sure." She said softly taking her brothers hand comfortingly to him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Zane pulled out a chair for peri then went around and say down himself. They had built the inside of the cave to look like a reall house. They had their separate beds, a kitchen, and a small living room. That was all that they needed. And each other of course.

Peri sighed with contentment. "I'll get some tea if you want." She said to them. She knew Zane would want some, but she didn't know about them.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments Janelle came in with Alec calming him down after a minute. She looked around the cave was really nice. She sighed not really wanting to drink tea. "I don't really want any but thank you." she said. "I'll have some." Alec said softly thinking it'll relax him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alrighty then" she said smiling. Five minuets later she came back with three cups of warm herbal tea. She gently set one in front of Alec and set one down in front of Zane. She eased into her chair and began to sip her tea in a ladylike way.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 9311 comments ((gtg))

Alec sat down with Janelle he smiled at her "thank you." he said picking the cup up and starting to drink it slowly his sister holding his hand still.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17