Making Connections discussion

The Sibyl Reborn
This topic is about The Sibyl Reborn
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 964. - THE SIBYL REBORN by J. Perry Kelly

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Mar 20, 2013 08:44PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
The Sibyl Reborn by J. Perry Kelly J. Perry Kelly

Genre: "Metaphysics" and "Adventure"

The Sibyl Reborn

Book Description:

In The Sibyl Reborn, a speculative urban fantasy that spans Man's prehistoric creation and pending dooms, a prophetess cursed from antiquity reincarnates to save the future only to learn that she might be a pawn who seals our fate. When Cassandra Shavano--newlywed, avid hiker, environmentalist--resorts to metaphysics to reshape her destiny, she entangles the immediate fates of eight people, a teenage ghost, the CIA, mankind, and its parent species. Trapped in a karmic labyrinth fraught with seduction, betrayal, and murder, can she unearth Man's darkest secret, escape the maze, and solve an impossible riddle, or will the curse win again with forever at stake for humanity and Earth?

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi (kindle) or Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com

message 3: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. (JPerryKelly) | 8 comments Hi Tana! Thank you for posting my novel for others to find. I've met several readers through Goodreads, and it's a special feeling for me when my characters come alive in the imaginations of others. I'd gladly send a e-copy of The Sibyl Reborn to all who respond through this discussion. Best wishes, James

message 4: by Tywyll (last edited May 17, 2013 01:49PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tywyll Kelly

mobi

message 5: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. (JPerryKelly) | 8 comments Hi Kelly!

It's my pleasure to send you the book (I'll do it right now)! I hope you enjoy it! TY for your interest!

Best wishes,

James

message 6: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. (JPerryKelly) | 8 comments Hello Marguerite!

I apologize for not seeing your email address sooner! I must have missed the auto-notice...but I'll send this right now! Thank you for your interest. I hope the book entertains you!!!

Have a great day!

James

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Received and thank you.

No problem.

Sixsquirels is a nickname my Hubby gave me a few weeks after we met in 1997. Because I chatter as much as 6 sixsquirrels. The reason for one r in my email is when we signed up for msn 2 r's in squirel was already too.rofl hmmmm

message 8: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. (JPerryKelly) | 8 comments Hi Margaurite,

That's NICE of you to take your hubby's observation in good humor (I was once told I was "squirrelly" by an older train dispatcher who thought I was overly nervous re the possibility of my trains falling off the tracks. Imagine that)! I told my wife she reminded me of a bear once (which earned me a black look until I qualified it by saying she was "warm and cuddly." Whew! I dodged a brain-glitch that time!!! Sometimes husbands aren't the most intelligent creatures (or at least I'm not), but we mean well:<)

Very best wishes,

James

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The nickname he gave me is as much a part of me as my own name is now.rofl I even have a collection of squirrels (statutes, figurines etc) if it is a squirrel or has a squirrel on it I have it.lol I also have different kinds of animal figurines and statues.lol

It is always nice to meet another squirrel!!

Oh how sweet you call your wife a bear. You could always give her teddy bears and everything that is or has a bear on it.smile

message 10: by J. (last edited Mar 14, 2013 10:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. (JPerryKelly) | 8 comments Yes, it SHOULD have been sweet...except I tactlessly made the comment about a week after she had a face-to-face encounter with an angry black bear on a local trail (which left her with a BAD impression about bears; until then she had thought they were fuzzy and cute:<) Luckily the bear charged twice but didn't attack (stopping within arm's reach to stand and growl). On second thought, I should have called her a chipmunk or a ground squirrel or a yellow bellied marmot. No, scrap that, too! She sat in marmot poop once and burst into tears (it's REALLY messy--plus she was exhausted after a long, hard climb to the summit of a mountain). Maybe I should stick to "Precious," which never got me into trouble;<)

message 12: by Monica (new)

Monica (catya77) Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

message 13: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Monica

message 14: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Niyati

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Hi, if you still need reviewers, I'm definitely interested.
faeriegirl06@gmail.com
Mobi format please

message 16: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Clarie

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) I'm reading it now, I should be done and reveiwed by the end of the weekend. Sorry for the delay, my return to work resulted in a lot less reading time and a lot more paperwork than I expected!

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Review posted, thank you very much for the read!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Sibyl Reborn (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J. Perry Kelly (other topics)