1 x 1 > Mitch and Janelle!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 347 (347 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Hey

message 2: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments So sorry I have been having problems with my internet

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Your fine don't worry. So do you want to be the guy or girl in the plot?

message 4: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Guy please but if you want to be the guy you can if you want :)

message 5: by Janelle (last edited Mar 10, 2013 01:57PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Ok I was just checking if you wanted to be a guy or girl. I'll be the girl

message 6: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Ok ^_^ so do you want to make yours first or should I?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Um can you make yours first?

message 8: by Pebbles (last edited Mar 10, 2013 02:19PM) (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Ok^_^
Name Alexander Grant
Age 17
looks tall pale skin brown hair blue eyes and he is in great shape
Bio when he was a baby his parents were killed in a car crash and then the government took him and turned him into a super soldier and he dose secret missions across the globe

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle Thomas
Long chocolate brown hair, deep green eyes, athletic build, 4'9, and is really skinny.
Bio: Janelle's mom abused her and left her when she was a baby. Her dad took care of her raising her until she was ten that's when he was killed right in front of her. Janelle was took in by her aunt and Uncle. She ended up doing really good on computers and other stuff.

message 10: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Ok so wana start :)

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments um yeah sure.

Janelle got up in the morning changing and dressing going down to greet her aunt and uncle.

message 12: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander was already walking to school his Glock. 40 Cal hidden in his jacket

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle walked to school. Putting her contacts in her eyes instead of her stupid glasses.

message 14: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments (So sorry :(
There paths meet after a little while "morning Janelle "he said happily

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments ((it's ok))

Janelle smiled at Alexander. "Morning Alex." She said softly still walking.

message 16: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled back "is there a chemistry test today?" He asked

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle says "Yeah there is." She sighed hating Chemistry.

message 18: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He sighed "great and the teacher hates me"

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments "The teacher doesn't hate you." She said to him. The teacher just didn't really like their class because of them talking non stop.

message 20: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments "Well she always wants to fail me" he said frowning

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments "Your not going to fail." Janelle said to him he wasn't going to fail.

message 22: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He nods "I know that but she dose not like me for some reason "he said

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments "What do you mean?" Janelle asked now confused.

message 24: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments "She dose not like me " he said and smiled "but oh well we olny need to take it once " he said

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle nods then smiled "At least we can get it over with." She said to him.

message 26: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled and nods and remembered something he needed to assassinate someone after school "oh I can't hang out after school I have chess club"

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled at him and nods "Alright that's fine." She said still surprised that he was in chess club.

message 28: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He nods and smiled and they soon got to school "so do you want to do something this weekend" he asked olny as friends

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled at him. "Yeah sure what would you like to do?" She asked.

message 30: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He shrugged "it dose not matter to me how about see a movie or something "

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle nods "yeah a movie sounds good." She said to him.

message 32: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled nods "ok then "he said and they went to class
(Wana skip to lunch?:)

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments ((Sure))

Janelle smiled and went with him to class.

message 34: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments (^_^)
He walked into the lunch room and got a tray

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle got a tray in the lunch room going in line.

message 36: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled and sat down after he got his food a chicken Cesar salad

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle got a garden salad and talked to her other friend really quick before going to sit down with Alexander.

message 38: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled and put his backpack down with his sniper rifle in it "well we got the chemistry test out of the way" he said

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled "Yeah finally." She said happily.

message 40: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled and nods "well at least its Friday "he said

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled "Yeah finally free from school for the weekend." She said happily.

message 42: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled and nods "so what movie do you want to see" he asked

message 43: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments .

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled."Any movie is fine." she said thinking there were too many of them.

message 45: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he smiled "we can decide there he said and smiled and looked at his watch "oh i got to go to ROP" he said takeing his backpack
(what if she fallows him and finds out who he is)
(and sorry)

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments ((Alright and it's fine))

Janelle smiled at him. "Alright I'll see you later then." She said to him wondering where he always went.

message 47: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he smiled and waved and he walked away takeing a sutecase out of his packpack when she was not looking

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled and waved at him. She decides to follow him she waited till he didn't see her before she followed him silently.

message 49: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he walked into te downtown area and entered a big building

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4635 comments Janelle followed him staying a distance but still close enough to see him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7