Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver discussion

Has this series got a happy ending?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (new)

Dani Hey guys
Can someone who has read the whole series tell me whether this series have a happy ending and whether they end up together? cz i just finished reading a series that was soo messed up that im paranoid to read anymore books lol.

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Ummm... I guess that kind of depends on your definition of happy. I think that most people THINK it has a happy ending. I didn't particularly like the ending because the mysteries presented in the series never got completely solved. But, you know everyone who was supposed to end up together did, and the one person who almost died didn't die and that was cool.
((But a lot of people do DIE in this series))

message 3: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 10, 2013 01:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer LOL I totally hate sad endings too. Yes it has a happy ending. It's kind of open but the do end up together. Like any series some sad stuff happens along the way but it has an HEA

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani Thanks guys now im off to go read this :D

message 5: by alicia. (new)

alicia.  ☁    no

message 6: by alicia. (new)

alicia.  ☁    Lauren wrote: "Yasmine wrote: "This book is open-ended. So it depends on the way you look at it.
I, personally, did not find it as a happy ending.
And yup they do."

pretty much. its a 'happy' ending, in that grace and sam don't die and they're still 'together' but its not a GOOD ending. frustrating"

Exactly why i said no.

Kaitlyn yeah it does.....but....

its frustrating

Kaelyn well i don't know cause I haven't finished the series but really need to...

kynndra-jo It all depends on how you look at it. Not really a 'happy' ending per-say, but it's not sad in my eyes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The series ends very vaguely. It ends with a situation that could either go very well or horribly wrong, and the author doesn't tell you, but (at least I got the feeling) that it ends well.

message 11: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae I'll keep this vague: yes.