Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries, #1) Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life question

Isn't Dork Diares the best book ever?

I revoke my previous statement. There are better books out there!! This is more for younger readers, or those who don't know how to read. I feel like now that I've matured I don't like them as much. Nikki just isn't that great of a character: 1) although she seems super kind to everyone, she thinks about strangling her friends multiple times!! 2) basically every book she does something and everyone gets mad at her. That's the basic plot of every book!!

deleted user Yeah, that's true. The books are pretty predictable. But you did comment this in 2013 ...more
Sep 09, 2015 04:49AM · flag

exactly

That'a not even a question. Of course it the best book ever.

M 25x33
Rob Grad ditto
Sep 15, 2018 11:16AM · flag

Have you even heard of Matched or The Jane Austen Diaries? This is junk. JUNK. I would rather pluck all the hairs in my eyebrows and eyelashes one by one with a rattlesnake than read this again!!!!!

Definitely NOT the best book ever! I could name a lot of different books that are way better than this.

deleted member Sep 08, 2015 06:10AM   0 votes
No, it isn't really the best book ever.

I don't like it I think the Pillagy series by Obert Skye is #1 series EVER.

I've read them all 3 times and at my school I'm known as the dork diaries expert. It's the best! you are right

LOVES SILLY CRACKERS

DORK DIARIES IS THE BEST BOOK EVER

I agree with Frances. Its genus! I just started reading the series not to long ago and Im about in the middle of the series. There just so addicting!

yes I have to say that dork diaries is the best book ever

umm idk i love alot of books

Snowballina (last edited May 01, 2013 05:35PM ) May 01, 2013 05:33PM   0 votes
I don't think that it is the best book.

It is a very good book who doesnt like it

I've read every book at least 5 times. I love it so much!

no the best book I ever is the miraculous journey of Edward tulane

ummmm.... i do not agree

many series are much better

deleted member Apr 14, 2013 07:36AM   -1 votes
Its a Diary of a Wimpy kid for girls! I love it!!!!!!!!!