Roleplaying!! discussion

One X One Rp's > Jordan x Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Sorry fer the wait

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments It's fine. So ideas?

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Actually I was wondering if you got any

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Hmmm...maybe a Medieval forbidden one?

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Yea let try that

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Okay, can I be the girl or do you want to do 2charries?

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments k ill be the boy

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Okay want to make them then?

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Sure you first...

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Name:Wellisandra Scoute
Appearance: http://jaydiesel.com/wp-content/uploa...

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Name: James Lyon
Appearance: http://image.shutterstock.com/display...

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments ...

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments So sorry, wanna start?

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments Um can you I have to go in a bit ill reply later

message 15: by Amber. Vampire Queen. (last edited Mar 14, 2013 05:14AM) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments :( I'm about to leave but okay.

Wellsie wandered through the fields just outside the castle wall, knowing the guards were watching her every move for her own safely. She loved coming out here, it was quiet and peaceful.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was walking to his second job working to support a full family of 5 he was now heading to the back of the bakery and checked in with the baker there

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Wellisandra heard a sharp whistle from the wall, and indication it was time for her to return. She pulled up her hood and ducked back through a small walkway, coming out near the market stalls, she kept her head down and weeved between the villagers.

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was weaving through the dense crowd carrying the bread in his longish shirt to carry them for his family

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Wellsie bumped into someone coming in the opposite direction and yelped,

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James quickly apologized before quickly making his way around her to his family

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She brushed herself off and quickly pulled her hood back on, watching him as he continued on.

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was almost home he had been sweating due to carrying fresh bread he walked inside his home laying the bread on the table before calling his family "Mother, Father I've brought bread and gold for my jobs the baker was kind enough to give us each a loaf of bread, is anyone washing them self---oh good I need to wipe the sweat of my self and soak my hardened hands, so go ahead and eat please" James said as he headed to do so.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments A little rattled by her run in Wellsie hurried towards the Palace, baffling the guards as she nearly ran into the door before it could be opened for her. She hurried to her chambers.

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James sighed as he wash his sore muscles in the hot bath James loved the time he bathes the main reason is the great veiw of the castle he has

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Wellsie took off her robe and hung it behind her door before going over and taking her usual seat beside her window.

message 26: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James soon finished up and quickly exited out of the cooled water drying of before stepping into new clothes

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She sighed and looked out over the homes within the Castle walls, deep in thought.

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James walked to his bedroom with his bread in his mouth wondering how would it be to be royalty as he stared at the castle

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She toyed with her evening dress before going out onto the balcony.

message 30: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was laying in bed when he suddenly remembers the person he caught a glimpse of who he bumped into could it be no why would 'she' be outside her walls

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She sighed and looked longingly at the expanse of land beyond the castle, most days she hated her status. It kept her from so much.

message 32: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James yawns as he lays down on his bed falling asleep ready for tomorrow's busy day

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Wellsie went to bed soon after to avoid any lectures from the family over desert.

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was serving bread left and right collecting any gold left behind it was obvious the today was special after all with today's festivities

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Wellsie was again sneaking through the villagers to get to her secret door in the walls. She weaved around most people until she reached James, she held her Robe tightly and moved a little faster.

message 37: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James looked around before spotting a person holding tightly onto her robe he decided to call out to her "Hey you!---Can you come over here for a second?"

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She turned a little, hoping he wasn't talking to her but realizing he was. "I'm in a bit of a hurry."

message 39: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "um hold on would you like some bread"

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She shook her head slightly. "No thank you sir. I have some in my home."

message 41: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments "Another time then!" He shouted joyfully before going to the next few customers

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She hurried towards the wall, heart beating fast.

message 43: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James sighed as the rush was over but took the extra bread and his pay as his working agreement

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She snuck out and sat down, panting softly.

message 45: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James was walking home thinking about that girl from earlier

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She wanders through the field alone, lost in her thoughts.

message 47: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments After dropping off his work load at home he decided to go for a walk to clear his head

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments Wellsie sat down in the grass and looked out over the land.

message 49: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (JamesLyon20) | 220 comments James wondered into his special spot with in the field. He always comes here when he is stressed from work

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 202 comments She sighed and flopped onto her back, staring at the sky

« previous 1 3 4