Star-Crossed Lovers {Roleplay} discussion

One X One > War X Lissy

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

War* (warr) | 187 comments Mod
So, what should we do?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Maybe a runaway/high society kid or arranged marriage if you want to do a real life one. We could also do a demon/angel or witch hunter/witch if you want fainticy.

message 3: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

What about teens who where best of friends as kids, but they grew apart in high school. Then the girl finds out she is pregnant and is being shunned by her family so the guy agrees to marry her to keep their reputation.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Hmm, okay. That should be a pretty good challenging role.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments I have a chuch class, so could you make your character first?

message 6: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

I'm assuming i'm playing the guy?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Yeah, good assumption

message 8: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

I think I'm going to test out Dallas in this rp, Unless you want Markus or Ethan.

message 9: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 10, 2013 01:08PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments I'm not formiler enough with your characters, besides the twins, to know who those three are. So whoever you want.

message 10: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (last edited Mar 10, 2013 02:06PM) (new)

description

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ { Tap on my window, Knock on my door } ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ { I want to make you feel beautiful } ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{Full name:
Dallas Eli Lockwood
{{Nickname:
None.
{{Age:
Nineteen - 19.
{{Gender:
Male.
{{Birthday:
January Eighth - 1/8.
{{Sign:
Capricorn - The Goat.
{{Birthplace:
Dallas, Texas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♟ ~ ♥ ~ ♟ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ Scars have the power to remind us that the past is real.}

{{Hair:
Dark blonde, curling at the nape of his neck.
{{Eyes:
Sharp, icy blue.
{{Height:
Six feet three inches - 6'3.
{{Weight:
One hundred and eighty pounds - 180 lbs.
{{Scars:
Various scars.
{{Birthmarks:
A small upside down heart on his neck.
{ Show me a person with a tattoo and I'll show you a person with an interesting past.}

{{Health Issues:
Insomnia.
{{Allergies:
None.
{{Addictions:
Smoking.
Large risk-taking.
{{Tattoos:
Claw print on left shoulder blade.
{{Piercings:
None.
{{Other Modifications:
None.
{ It's personality which captures your heart.}

{{Likes-:
✔ Music,
✔ Racing,
✔ Rain,
✔ Traveling,
✔ Running,
✔ Snow,
✔ Snowball fights,
✔ Cold,
✔ Swimming.

{{Dislikes-:
✘ Rude people,
✘ Doctors,
✘ Alcohol,
✘ Talking,
✘ Loud people,
✘ Heat,
✘ Summer,
✘ Super sugary candy,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♟ ~ ♥ ~ ♟ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ You know my name, not my story.}

{{History:
WIP ~ Was found in the woods as a child, was named Dallas because that's the town he was found in. Was put into foster care, jumped around a lot. Placed into the North's home, Charlie is abusive, only stays to protect Emery, plans on running away.

{{Family:
Charlie Jon North {Foster Father-Alive}.
Emerson 'Emery' James North {Foster Brother-Alive}.
{Of all the lies I've heard, "I love you" was my favorite.}

{{Sexuality:
Bisexual.
{{Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
None.
{{Crush:
None.
{ No one ever keeps a secret so well as a child.}

{{Other}}
{{Pets:
None.
{{Special Charm:
Small blue stone on a necklace that was found with him in the woods, has never taken it off.
{{Job/schooling occupation:
Senior - 12th grade.
Works at a motorcycle store/repair shop.
{{Secrets:
Often has nightmares about his life before he was abandoned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ { This town is colder now, I think it’s sick of us } ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ { I’ve got my heart set on anywhere but here } ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Nice. I'm on my way home, so I'll make my girl soon.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments GR killed my character after 50 min of work...

message 13: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

O_o that sucks, that's why I use google docs for my stuff, it automatically saves.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments It happened again... I'm going to go cry now

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Okay. I'm now posting in segments to see if that will work. *crosses fingers*

message 16: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 10, 2013 03:54PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Name: Victoria Ellwood Smith

Grade: 12th

Appearance:

Eyes: Sea Green

Hair: Long, light blonde, wavy

Skin: Ivory

Height: 5'6

Weight: 102lbs

Piercing/tattoos: Ears pierced once, small purple paw print on her lower left abdomen. Her parents don't know about the tat.

Jewellery: Diamond stud earrings, a blue stone necklace that is similar to Dallas's, and a copper ring on a chain Dallas gave her when they were little.

Having her nails done
Fall time
Red and orange leaves
Cats
Swimming
Sweet foods
Dallas

Dislikes:
Her parents
Being told what to do
Messy things
Mud
Classical music
The color grey
The dark

History: Victoria grew up in a cold home with unkind parents who only cared about their reputation. She was never held nor touched with kindness. Instead of retaliating, Victoria became the perfect daughter. She never spoke out of turn, and didn't voice her mind.

It wasn't until she was eight and met Dallas that she found out someone actually wanted to know what she thought. Victoria instantly befriended him, bringing color and chaos into her cold and orderly world. She felt he was the only one she could be herself with because he didn't want her to be anyone else.

When she was fourteen, Victoria's parents forced her to tell Dallas she hated him and didn't want to be friends because he wasn't good enough. After that the life left her eyes and she became more introverted.

Three weeks ago, Victoria was walking home from the mall when she was raped. Ashamed to tell her parents, and afraid to go to the police, she did nothing. A week later, she found out she was pregnant.

Other: Extremely pro-life and will rik being disowned to keep her baby.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Done! Yay!

message 18: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

Cool, so how do you want to start?

message 19: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:32PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments I'll start, but I have to make something to eat first

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments "Who is he, you little slut?" The harsh voice Victoria's mother greeted her as the front door closed behind her. A look at her father, who held a disapproving glare, and the stick in her mother's hand told her what was going on.

"I do not know," her voice was calm and quiet, perfectly graceful. But the answer did not make her parent happy, so she tried again, "I did not see his face."

Suddenly, the girl's chin was between the thumb and fingers of her father's rough hand, "Bitch! How dare you disgrace our family? How dare you track that kind of dirt in here?"

"I am sorry," Victoria whispered, even though she knew she couldn't have stopped it, it was still her fault.

The girl was pushed away with a snarl from her father, "Leave this house. Your mother and I have things to determin. If you're lucky... we might left you come back."

message 21: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

{Should Dallas know she pregnant or do you want to wait?}

The low crunch of leaves followed Dallas as he made his way through the forest, mindful of the tangling underbrush which sat waiting for it's next victim. His feet carried him along the memorized path of his childhood, heading towards the hidden clearing. Emerging from the entanglements of leaves and branches, Dallas stood on the edge of the clearing, the last time he had been here Victoria told him that she hated him. He had thought she was lying at first, but then she started avoiding him and wouldn't even look at him. The clearing hadn't changed much, the grass had grew a few inches and the foliage surrounding the edge thicken but besides that, it still calmed Dallas. Walking out to the middle of the clearing, his feet leaving little indentations in the grass, Dallas lowered himself to the ground his arms going behind head with slight pains of protest courtesy of Charlie.

message 22: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 10, 2013 06:40PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (No one know's yet, but he'll find out from her soon)

Victoria's parents made her leave through the back. It would look bad if she left only minutes after her return, and they couldn't be having that. Without time to gather clothes or anything besides her purse, Victoria was on her own.

Slowly, she walked towards the woods that melted from her back yard. When the house was gone from her sight, she picked up a run, darting through trees and over bushes. Whenever something bad happened, Victoria ran to the clearing.

She knew Dallas wouldn't be there, it was almost too painful for her to go, but it was the only place that made her pain dilute. Nothing could be more painful then that day.

She had gone there after the rape, after she found out she was pregnant, and put her hand on their carved initials. It reminded her that she did have a friend once. That she wasn't just what her parents made her.

Victoria broke through into the clearing and stumbled to a stop, almost tripping over her own feet. "Dallas?" What was he doing here?

message 23: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

Three years... The date tumbled around his mind behind closed eyes, it had been three years since he had last talked to Victoria, she probably had a rich boyfriend by now and on her way to a good life, one much better then what Dallas could give her. He barely acknowledged the echoing crunch of leaves somewhere near his left, thinking it nothing more then a lone runner. Then a familiar voice broke the soft silence of the clearing, a voice that haunted him. Dark blue eyes blinked open as he pushed himself up on his elbows, his eyes falling on the figure half-hidden in the shadows of trees, "...Victoria".

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Victoria took a few steps back, her shoulders hit against a low branch and twigs snared her hair. Three years. It had been three years since he had called her name, and his voice hit her in the chest like a tidal wave.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice broke on the last word and what was left of her composer crumbled. She could not face him, not now. She was too dirty, too broken... he would tear into her like a dog after meat.

The bitter, hate filled words were already forming in her mind. After three years of not speaking, she was sure he had enough of them to say to her. And she deserved every word she would get.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Are you on?)

message 26: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (last edited Mar 12, 2013 04:21PM) (new)

{Yeah sorry, GR is being weird for me.}

Dallas rose up from the ground and took a few steps forward, dirt and leaves still clinging to the dark, well worn fabric of his jeans. "Do I need permission?" he asked in a low, whispery voice, he had thought that this was their clearing, they had even promised that they were never to bring or tell another soul about it. Dallas could feel the dark swell of anger fill his chest, it terrified him, she couldn't take the safe place of his childhood away from him as well, she had already taken herself from it. It was then, when he really looked at her, that he noticed her face had lost some of it’s child-like roundness, and there was a sort of tiredness around her eyes that he had never seen before. But it wasn't any of that, that startled him, it was the look on her face, the way that she cringed away from him, like he going to raise a hand against her, it was like she was afraid of him “....Victoria?” he spoke again, questioning.

message 27: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 04:39PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Ain't it always?)

Victoria cast her eyes away from him, her long, thin arms coming up to hold herself. If she didn't, she knew she would fall apart. He was so close, and looked so... hurt. Victoria's fingers gripped the fabric of her shirt tightly, Your fault. You hurt him. "No... you do not. I didn't-- I did not expect you to be here."

He had never been there before... Quickly, her eyes glanced behind him. Maybe he had brought his girlfriend? Though they had promised, swore in blood, that they would never tell anyone about the clearing, it had been a childish promise. One that it would make since to brake now, if he wanted to be alone with someone.

"I should go..." she muttered, "I am sorry... I am sorry, Dallas."

message 28: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (last edited Mar 12, 2013 04:48PM) (new)

Without him knowing it, he took a few steps closer to her, his hand reaching out and brushing along her wrist to hold her in place, he wasn't going to be a fool again and let her walk off "Wait..." he spoke, his eyes searching hers. He could feel something nagging at him, screaming at him that something wasn't right, that he was too stupid to put the pieces together. His body was longing to hear her laugh and to see her smile, to spend long nights in that clearing just doing nothing, the things he had grew up on.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Post didn't save, fuuu...)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments Victoria's eyes welled with tears and she held his gaze. His eyes were so broken, so sad... and she had done that to him. Every time he looked at her, he would just feel that pain. And that, she guessed, was what her parents had wanted.

"It was a lie," the words broke from her lips in a whisper. They were the only words that she could think, and the skin of his hand against her wrist wasn't helping. "I didn't want to, Dallas, I really didn't."

He had cared for her, been the only one to ever care for her. And she broke his heart. For what? Her parents approval? They didn't even like her! ... And now Dallas didn't either.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Do you write stories anywhere?)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Will you be on tonight?)

message 33: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

{Yeah, Sorry I wasn't on lately, I had a project and no free time. I used to write online but now it's just parts of stories hidden on my laptop }

A small sigh took all the air way from his lungs in a single breath, he could feel his whole body freeze and tense up. Slowly he allowed his hand to fall from her's, his skin burning where her touch lingered. "...I know" Dallas spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as if he was revealing a close kept secret. It was true, he had away known, in the back of his mind that she never meant it. But when she said it, Dallas let all his doubts force him into believing it. What hurt him was that she was able to stay away for so long while he was struggling, waiting.

message 34: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Mar 16, 2013 11:09AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (The project go well, then? And it's totally fine, play rehearsal and AVPSY has kept me busy.

I'd love to read some of your stories, if you don't mind.)

Victoria nodded slightly, finally looking away. The lat part of her that was her broke and she felt herself take another step back. He had known. He had known. Dallas knew she was lying and never called her out on it.

For three years she hadn't been able to look him in the eye, hadn't been able to go near him. Every glance she had stolen made her chest tighten and fold in on itself, every time she heard his voice the guilt made her want to throw up.

Speaking of throwing up... Victoria twisted around and fell to her hands and knees, vomit spewing to the ground. Whether it was morning sickness, or the realization that Dallas still didn't want to touch her (even though he had known it was a lie all along), she wasn't sure.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (I hope you're able to get back on tonight...)

message 36: by War*, Creator & Head Mod (new)

{Sorry short post, I'm trying to catch up in all my rps}

Dark blue eyes widen and Dallas found himself falling to his knees as well, his hand reaching to brush Victoria's hair back, complete muscle memory from when they were young and one would get ill, which normally led to the other one getting ill as well. " Victoria? Are you alright?" he asked, his eyes again searching her face.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (It's fine, I'm just glad there's a post.)

Victoria's eyes were tired, and her body week, but his touch sent electricity down to her toes. Why was he doing this to her now? It would be so much harder tomorrow when they pretended not to know each other.

"I am fine..." Just not used to morning sickness... or you touching me. "It has been going on for a few days. I--" Bile filled Victoria's throat, and she turned way again, hating how the bitter-acid tasted. Finally, sh pulled away from Dallas, unable to handle his touch anymore, and leaned against a tree.

The earthy sent of the bark calmed her, and she leaned her head into the rough texture. Real, there, tangible.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Any chance of you being on?)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Are you on spring break yet?)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 155 comments (Will you be on soon?)