Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Love interests > Team Edward or Jacob

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Edward because he plays the piano I guess. I love Jacob too though

message 2: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 181 comments Edward. He is SO much more devoted to Bella than Jacob.

message 3: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Edward.
He was destined for Bella.

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophie-sophie) | 29 comments Jacob.
Cause being a wolf is better and more awesome!!! :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

EDWARD!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Bookaholic (new)

Bookaholic (wrahman) | 6 comments None but if I had to choose... probably Edward because he's rich. heh heh.

message 7: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Waheeda lol I'm mad I didn't think of that

message 8: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 11 comments Edward, he just seems more right. Loves her more.

message 9: by Kara :) (new)

Kara :) | 4 comments Edward... He really loves Bella and basically saved her life!:)

message 10: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by American Wolf (new)

American Wolf | 45 comments both because i read twilight and that was more edward and it explain alot more than the movie and read some what new moon that was a little of jacob

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa there was very a big question about it. It's team Edward. It's obvious he's going to be with Bella. Plus he was in the Harry Potter movies. Hehe

message 13: by Kara :) (new)

Kara :) | 4 comments Haha Hannah!:)

message 14: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 24 comments Tyler's van or James. They're attempting to kill her. Of course I'd support them.

message 15: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I hated that wig but that guy who played James was hot

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM EDWARD FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

JACOB!! I hate blood. And pale skin. And the idea of being immortal. So I SAY TEAM JACOB!!

message 18: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Power | 2 comments Jacob. I always felt like Edward was stalking Bella and it kinda creeped me out.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kapyra wrote: "Jacob. I always felt like Edward was stalking Bella and it kinda creeped me out."

It may have seemed like Edward was stalking Bella, but he wasn't. Everything Edward did was out of love for Bella.

message 20: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments I have always been with Team Edward because his actions seem cute to me. And even though others think that him "stalking" Bella is creepy I agree with Abby because he does that out love for her not to freak her out. And even though Jacob is hot for some reason Edward catches my eye more.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

If you've ever read Midnight Sun you will understand why Edward acted the way he did. It really helped to see his side of things.

message 22: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalicious69) | 29 comments Abby wrote: "If you've ever read Midnight Sun you will understand why Edward acted the way he did. It really helped to see his side of things."
Thanks for enlightning the others. (Even though I am already Team Edward)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Neha wrote: "Abby wrote: "If you've ever read Midnight Sun you will understand why Edward acted the way he did. It really helped to see his side of things."
Thanks for enlightning the others. (Even though I am ..."

Your welocome

message 24: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Edward

message 25: by A (new)

A H Edward!!! For SOOO many reasons!!! And anyway- I hate Jacob. He's just got a hot body.