The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

Welcome! > Invite Your Friends!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (new)

Jack (jack_) | 564 comments We really want the group to be popular, so we would be very appreciative if you would invite your friends and spread the word about the group. Thank you to all our members.

Your Moderators,
Jack & Lilac

message 2: by Austin (new)

Austin Silcox | 58 comments How do I invite friends to the group from the app?

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Sorry- I'd love to help Austin, but I don't use the app :/ Maybe if you can go the group homepage there might be a link or something?

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin Silcox | 58 comments I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it, thanks for looking. (is there a way to do it on the website?)

message 5: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Yeah! If you go to the group homepage from the actual website there will be a section on the right (next to Group Home, Events, Members, Bookshelf, etc.) which says Invite People. If you click that you can invite your friends! Hope that helped :)

message 6: by Austin (new)

Austin Silcox | 58 comments Ok, Thanks!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't know where else to say this, but I guess I'll say it here:

I <3 this group! Everybody is so nice, willing to help others find books to read, and it's just AMAZING! I'm definitely inviting my friends here! Thank you, guys, for being so welcoming and making this one of my most favorite groups here on Goodreads! :D <3

message 8: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Thank you so so much Brenda! That's super sweet of you to say :) Passionate people like you are what make this group so awesome, and it honestly means so much to me (and the other mods) that its' your favorite group :)

message 9: by Braedan (new)

Braedan Lalor | 7 comments Riya wrote: "Yeah! If you go to the group homepage from the actual website there will be a section on the right (next to Group Home, Events, Members, Bookshelf, etc.) which says Invite People. If you click that..."

I wish I had a friend. I just looked and it said 'None'. How depressing ...