vampire academy ~rp! discussion

Dorms Grade 12 > roza's room<3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

!

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 374 comments Mod
Lissa left a note on Rose's bed it said
the queen is inviting us for a dinner, boring right! but stop for a second whatever you say won't make it go away you have to come.....fortunately for me I have someone to talk to the downside is that she'll probably shout down your throat and just scream "why?" You can bring someone I suggest mason...and I don't know about the 'God' he might come since he is a guardian after all. -Lissa

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol we need a mia!!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh hhaha))

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 374 comments Mod
((lol, im sure we already have a mia?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya my bad lol))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

rose walked in and saw the note and jumped on the bed

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha))
rose walked to the window cant jump this time way too high she thought so she took the stairs

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

all she could think of was lissa which was interrupted by thoughts of dimitri

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

she left

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

rose kicked the door hard breaking the jock angry she walked to the window "we should have never came back its ts happening again "she said to her self shoot with high level anger

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

her emotions were so intense tht it pulled rose in lissa's head her heart broke when she saw she yelled on her and went to christian instead

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

she din answer just hide her face with a lock of hair so tht he din see her red eyes

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmm"she said at last

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok so get to the point dimitri u here to tell me how teenage i acted n tht they come first no matter how much it cam hurt you well guess wat i n a teenager trying to protect my bff n m helpless at this point like a novice happy now "she said in a breath looking in his eyes

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked up at him "can we have a training session now "she asked flatly

((Dnt fall for him yet yh))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolzi !!))

she stood up "i know my anger and i need to take it out either u take me or i go by my self "

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol i know sry ))

she took it m went off

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

days passed rose grew stronger with the skills but still she was worried about lissa

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

rose walked in angry and hurt standing at the window she tried to relive the moment they just shared

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

the next day
she got ready for her training and left the room

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

she came to her room and slammed the door packing her stuff

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

she packed few stakes and silver and some cash

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments Adrian waltzed in, in his usual cocky way. "Rose are you going to get in more trouble?" He asked curiously.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know and i am used to it i cant see my best friend getting hurt and all she care about is christan so "she said hurt and moving around packing her stuff

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments Adrian sat down on her bag. "But you just got back, how would your fan club better yet how would Dmitri react? What about the head master?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

she had tears in her eyes "i know i love u all but i need to get her out of here some how u know i found a dead fox in her room the other day and a deer i cleaned it up cleaned everything without lettling her know so that she dont do something stupid as cutting her hand I wanna protec her from sonya as sonya when alive said that she need to be protected from the dead for many reason i read so many book on vampire history to know why did sonya said that and the conclusion have that she is a spirit user rare but true thts the reason she was able to bring be back to alive and the raven two years ago the reason i took her away as thr is someone else who knows about it and the more she use the more insane she goes but here we are she wanna be with christan and hates me for a unknown reason so dis is wat i get from from her U WONT GET IT and he will "she said looking at him bitting her lips

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments Adrian raised his hand like a school boy waiting to be called on by the teacher.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"whats ur question now "she asked bit calmer

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments "What if I told you that you could take the darkness, from her?" He said slowly examining his nails.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"i can wait how "she asked

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments "You can remove the darkness, the shadow, or as you called the 'Insanity'"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"ou a spirit too right thats y u can see my aura thats y u know all this "she asked taking a step forward dropping her bag

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments "Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" He said sarcastically."but you'll have to stay here with Lisa for a bit, so I can see what's going on...."

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2013 11:16PM) (new)

she was hurt and din wanted to stay but when he said there's a alternative to save her she nodded pulling her hairs to a pony tail again

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments "Good now unpack this young lady, I'm not leavin till you do!" He said with a weird voice and a grin.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

she chuckled "sure "

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments He got up before lounging in her bed. "!how can you sleep on this?" He said incredulously. "It's so firm!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

she chuckled "not everyone have the royal comfort "she joked "so how did u end up here "she asked

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments "Oh just a little bird told me somethin..." He said gazing around her room.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"what are you searching for my biks "she teased him

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

⚜Aakanksha ♥ ❤ ♥ totaly in love with Dimitri ♥ ❤ wrote: ""what are you searching for my biks "she teased him"

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited May 16, 2013 06:26AM) (new)

((me too ! din u get the message rose was about to leave forever ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"on the way comrade"she teased him as she was in a happy mood ryt know

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments Adrian smirked. "Aren't you considered a male visitor." He said as he got up and left smiling.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited May 16, 2013 07:51AM) (new)

"Adrian wait "called rose

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 145 comments He stopped. "Yes?" He said slowly turning around

lissa walked past rose's room and saw adrian. she smiled but it was forced but she carried on walking...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" when can i meet you next " she asked " for the dearness thing " she asked dont looking and lissa

« previous 1