Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Group Reads! > Book suggestions

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Vincent (kristinkitty) Going to read it :D ?

message 2: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Vincent (kristinkitty) Awesome! Theres also a monster guy in it with like nine mouths D:

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Cool... And creepy. I like. :)

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Vincent (kristinkitty) Yeah he sure is creepy : o I love him!

message 5: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 181 comments Bleeding Violet  by Dia Reeves Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves!

This gives you a reason why it is GOOD to be mentally unstable!!! O.o *loopy eyes* >.^

message 6: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Vincent (kristinkitty) Looks like cool books!

Heres the link to Dawn of the Knight, so you don't have to waste time tracking it down :D

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A111OCQ

message 7: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) Josiane wrote: "Bleeding Violet  by Dia Reeves Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves!

This gives you a reason why it is GOOD to be mentally unstable!!! O.o *loopy eyes* >.^"

Bleeding Violet is such a good book!

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) Eon Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman by Alison Goodman

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Gennifer Albin by Gennifer Albin is FANTASTIC

message 11: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 181 comments Kaitlin wrote: "Josiane wrote: "Bleeding Violet  by Dia Reeves Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves!

This gives you a reason why it is GOOD to be mentally unstable!!! O.o *loopy eyes* >.^"

Bleeding Violet is such ..."

IKR?! Have you read
Slice of Cherry?

message 12: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments City of Bones

by
Cassandra Clare

I swear to god the best thing i've ever read. and i've read alot of books

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) I know! I loved it too. But I think there should be another book to finish it all off.

message 15: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Has anyone read the host? Of course the trailer looks good but that could just be because that one guy is hot lol

message 16: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 11 comments The Host is a really good book. Its definitely a lot better than the twilight books. If your thinking about reading it you definitely should!

message 17: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments its about aliens right? I dunno I've been trying to read it since it first came out but something keeps stopping me

message 18: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 11 comments Its about aliens that take over human bodies, but some humans with strong wills fight back for control over their bodies. The book starts out kind of slow but it gets a lot better when you get around page 70 or so. You should really try it, at least to say you did.

message 19: by Bookaholic (new)

Bookaholic (wrahman) | 6 comments Birthmarked trilogy by Caragh O'Brien
1st book- Birthmarked
2nd book- Prized
3rd book- Promised

message 20: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 7 comments The Iron Druid chronicles by kevin hearne

Hounded this is book 1 you should really check it out

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

A must read AND it's on sale this weekend for FREE on kindle and amazon.
Supernatural Assassin Black Velvet Volume 1

message 22: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) If you haven't read any of these:

Easy by Tammara Webber Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

well you should read it :)

message 23: by Lady (new)

Lady Light | 1 comments Beatrice wrote: "If you haven't read any of these:

Easy by Tammara WebberSlammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen HooverPoint of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen HooverThe Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski[bookcover:Pushing the Limits|1019..."

Okay then I will try to read one of these books as soon as I am able to. :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 27, 2013 09:37PM) (new)

The Immortal Rules, by Julie Kagawa
the second book comes out in april and im counting down the days!
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (wrecklessone) Ashley wrote: "The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken by Alexandra Bracken which has two sequels called Never Fade (Release date November) and the other is currently untitled (Release date unknown)...."

Forest of Hands and Teeth is a great book. The 2 sequels are awesome too.

Oksana the Bookaholic (cookiegurl) Just finished Angelfall. Was surprisingly really good!