Freaks? Or normal? discussion

Houses > Miranda's Masion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kate Kid, Head Freak (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1437 comments Mod

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Miranda sighed and lugged all of her bags inside. "I'm home... No one" she called out loudly to herself.

message 3: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Miranda came back to her house and slammed the door. She ran up to her bedroom and pounced onto her bed. She screamed into her pillow then fell asleep.

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Miranda left and went to Thorns house.

message 5: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Miranda lead Thorn inside. She said down on her couch and wiped her eyes.

message 6: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) Thorn looked around "wow, aren't you something?" He gave her his pearly smile

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She looked up at him with a slight smile.

message 8: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "So are you ever gonna tell me what's your story?"

message 9: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "What do you mean"she asked, tilting her head b

message 10: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) (G2g rp later?)

message 11: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Well you go around town annoying people, disappearing, getting into trouble, then suddenly you're on my doorstep kissing me?" He said playfully.

message 12: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I don't go around town annoying people"she said, standing and walking over to him.

message 13: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "You hit my sister" he asked.

message 14: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Well I threw cans at her but that's different. "She put her arms around his neck b

message 15: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "No you wanted to hit her but her friend interfered i guess" getting a hit distracted by her arms around him. He turned facing her"why did you come today"

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I realized I like you"she said, looking into his eyes.

message 17: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "And what happens when you realize you no longer like me?" He said brushing her cheeks with his finger tips

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "That will never happen"she said softly, snuggling into his fingers.

message 19: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Harro?))

message 20: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) ((Oops didn't get notifi.))

He kissed her lips softly and quickly, then pulled away. " I don't want to hurt you, but I don't know you. You run off every time i try to" he sighed "and what am I gonna tell Katerina? You're magically okay now?"

message 21: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I promise to not run away again. And I think so"she said, unsure about Katerina.

message 22: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "She'll never trust you, so stay away from her. She might get angry and hurt you." He said seriously. "Why did you run from me?"

message 23: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I'm terrified of humans. Except for you now. "She said, kissing his cheek.

message 24: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "You can act as a ghost and vanish whenever you want buy are scared of mere humans?" He raised an eyebrow giving a crooked smile. "Why?"

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "They die easily. I'm naive and I fall in love quickly. I'm afraid of falling in love again because humans will die. They'll be gone."Miranda said in a shaky voice. A tear streamed down her face and she put her head on his shoulder.

message 26: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "You're immortal?" He asked wiping the tears off her cheek. "No wonder you're so beautiful"

message 27: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Miranda smiled a bit and looked up at him. "Yes. I am immortal"she said to him

message 28: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) ((Wrote the comment but didn't hit post (A) been waiting for you actually))

"You can't stay in fear forever, enjoy the good times and morn them when they're gone" he said his hand lost in her hair.

message 29: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She nodded knowingly but still looked saddened. She pressed her lips to his and stepped a bit closer to him.

message 30: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) Thorn finally gave in and was totally engrossed in the kiss. Then it hit him "how old are you?"

message 31: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I'm seventeen. Eighteen tomorrow"she said, going back into the kiss.

message 32: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "And what were your plans i might ask?" He said breaking the kiss. Then laying on the couch that she's on top of him he kisses her back. His kisses full of passion and longing.

message 33: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I was going to hang out here alone tomorrow"she said, laying on top of him and continued to kiss him with the same amount of passion and longing.

message 34: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Well now you have me to ease your loneliness." He stroked her neck whispering he said "tell me a secret."

message 35: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "What kind of secret?"she whispered back.

message 36: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Anything that no one knows about you. Ever."

message 37: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I'm an artist"she whispered to him. No one knew she painted. She kept it a secret for some reason.

message 38: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Show me" He said encourgingly.

message 39: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Miranda stood, beaming. She grabbed his hand and lead him up to the attic. There were canvasses and paints all around the room. There were murals painted all over the walls and paintings leaning against the wall.

message 40: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Beautifal" He said gaping. Words were failing him now. The room smells of paint feels like paint and looks incredibally sad and beautiful "You might have more in common with my sister than you realize" He said jokingly.

message 41: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She shook her head slightly and smiled. "Let me paint you"she said, sitting on a stool behind her easel. She pointed across the room at a couch. "Pose for me"she said, smiling sexily.

message 42: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Actually I have a lot of work to get done for college so why don't you paint me working?" He suggested. "Saves me time & the muscle ache from posing"

message 43: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She rolled her eyes and gave a small smile. "Well I wanted to paint your face" she stood and purred the words into his ear.

message 44: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "I don't like to pose" He whined. "Katerina always try to use me as her model, i'm uncomfortable!"

message 45: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) ((Was typing when you commented there))

message 46: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Fine. We can do something else"she whispered sexily, kissing his ear lobe

message 47: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Umm what kind of something else?" She was driving him crazy, he might need to leave or he'll do something stupid.

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Go swimming? Horse back riding?"she said, coming up with ideas. She vanished then reappeared.

message 49: by Moshira (new)

Moshira El Balamony (musho) "Can you not control it?" He asked. "The vanishing?"

message 50: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Nope. Sometimes I can vanish when I want to though"she said, kissing his nose and giggling.

« previous 1