The Blood Book: Tales, Confessions and Rumors of the Worlds The Blood Book discussion

anyone selling The Blood Book by Ted Dekker?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremy (new) - added it

Jeremy Wow! That's so generous!! Is there any way someone would share a copy with me? My wife and I absolutely loved the Circle Series and are huge Dekker fans.

message 2: by Jeremy (new) - added it

Jeremy jeremy.nippard@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

message 3: by Christian (new)

Christian Smith If anyone has an actual copy of this book and is interested in selling, I'm very interested in buying. needless to say I didn't get one of the 1,000 original copies.

message 4: by Christian (new)

Christian Smith Oh ok, thanks

message 5: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Richardson Hi, I am also trying to find this book, is there anyone here selling it or know where I can find it?

message 6: by Myk (new)

Myk Is there anyway I could get a copy? Even if just a pdf. That would be amazing. If I knew about this book when it was available I would've but I had no internet at the time :(

message 7: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Morrison would love to get a copy of this book! it would fill out my Ted Dekker Collection

message 8: by Christian (new)

Christian Smith Good luck with that. :P

message 9: by Christian (new)

Christian Smith Good luck with that. :P

message 10: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Morrison Was able to get a pdf version, but would still love to get an actual copy. I have iffy eyesite and find it difficult to read anything off a computer. But if I have to, I guess I will.

message 11: by Mia (new)

Mia Is there anyone who would be willing to sell their copy of this book???

message 12: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith Morrison have not been able to find hard copy of book - soory

message 13: by megs ♡︎ (new)

megs ♡︎ Is anyone in this thread still looking for a copy of this book? I have one that I don't need anymore

message 14: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan Cresong Do you still have it?

message 15: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan Cresong Didn't know if my comment went through or not but if you still have this book I am interested.

message 16: by megs ♡︎ (new)

megs ♡︎ Hi Jonathan, so sorry, I don't have it anymore!

message 17: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan Cresong Thanks

message 18: by Raul (new)

Raul Does anyone still have the pdf and able to share it with me?

Heather Does anyone still have a PDF of this book?? I lost it when my computer died on me.