Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) Heist Society discussion

Nick vs Hale

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kenna What do you think is going on? Should Kat go out with Hale or Nick or neither? Is Nick even an option? Why does Hale see him as a threat? What is the relationship between Hale and Kat?

Racheal Sunshine Hmmm i think i'll go with Hale. :)

SassyPsycho Nick!!!!!!!

I Love Hale but Nick rocks!!!!!!!!

A.J. Kat belongs with Hale of course.

Seah Kim probably hale because kat loves hale far more than nick

Catherine i like hale better than nick

Book_freak erm Hale in a heartbeat ♥
Nick is blah & Hale is awesome

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a fan of both Hale and Nick. But if forced to choose between, based solely on Heist Society, I would pick Nick. Hale was great but Nick who wasn't even as prominent a character as Hale was, still managed to leave a permanent impression on me--and I adore him for it. Something about him drew me in more than Hale. Maybe it is because unlike Hale, he is not hesistant or passive about love. He made a move on Kat, and made it well. Love him :)

Alexei Hale. Duh. C'mon, guys. Is this even a valid argument?

message 10: by Ally (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ally Hale for sure :)

message 11: by E. (new) - rated it 4 stars

E. Hale. Definitely.

message 12: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml I don't really like Nick. He reminds me of Zack a little from GG and I don't like Zack. Hale is probably my favorite male character that Carter has made. Reading Doubled Crossed reinforced this; the way he thinks and feels about Kat is so sweet.

The_Halfblood_Muslim i like nick
I DONT LIKE HALE!!!!!!
i dont know whats so great about him
mayB i just havent read the 2nd book yet
hes such a player

message 14: by Rose (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rose Hale all the way, there's something about him, he's gentle , clever, sweet, caring... what's not to like

message 15: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml Hale is so not a player.

Jasmine Mountford Hale due to in the short story were the G girls come into contact with the socity he was pritty cool

Simone Viljoen Hale all the way

Katie A Hale is so much better for Kat in the long run.

message 19: by Kaila (new) - added it

Kaila B NICK! he is totally awesome cute an I think he's French.but kat actually left him behind during a heist so not gonna happen

Josselyn i feel like there should of been more on nick, more scenes to build up his character

Kenni Is this even a question??? Hale all the way!!!

Islam Ahmed Hale, no question

Natalia Padilla Hale hands down,i think he understands Kat better then Nick does and he does not betray Kat like Nick does even though he comes back.

Josselyn ... Sort of is, I mean you can't side with someone who barely has more than a chapter in the book (hale all the way).

Kaity HALE!!!

message 26: by Hachton (last edited Oct 05, 2013 10:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hachton nick and kat just randomly clicked, he kissed her, not she kissed him and hale and kat have this weird connection thing. Why are they so silently close....?
HALE!!!!

Dekotah Thompson tara wrote: "Nick!!!!!!!

I Love Hale but Nick rocks!!!!!!!!"

agreed

WattpadBookReader Nick because when I read the second book I kept wondering when he was going to show up. I was more excited to see him in the boom then I was Hale to that's why I like Nick plus I think it would be good drama if. Nick and Kat got together

message 29: by Mae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mae Taylor wrote: "Nick because when I read the second book I kept wondering when he was going to show up. I was more excited to see him in the boom then I was Hale to that's why I like Nick plus I think it would be ..."

Yes! their will absolutely be more drama if Nick swipe Kat off her feet.. And let's admit it, everybody loves a good drama..

WattpadBookReader I know drama is good for a book (Not over done though) and with his mom being (so not to spoil those who haven't read) in the job she is that would be good drama

message 31: by Asha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Asha H. Nick likes Kat, and Hale is her boyfriend. I think Nick will end up with Gabs. Oh, and Hale. Hale, Hale, Hale, and W. W. Hale the Fifth. Forever and always. Plus, he's never betrayed her.

message 32: by Asha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Asha H. Yamz0619 wrote: "i like nick
I DONT LIKE HALE!!!!!!
i dont know whats so great about him
mayB i just havent read the 2nd book yet
hes such a player"

I agree kind of, but you have to get to the third book. Hale is amazing.

message 33: by jade (new) - rated it 4 stars

jade Hale yessss!!!

Dauntless Demigod HALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nick is just some kid on the street

Megan Butterfield Oh, definitely Hale!! Nick's great, but I wanted to shout at him to stay away from Kat. Kat is HALE'S!:)

Michelle hale, even though nick is awesome too. <3

message 38: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Miller Totally Hale. He is irresistible, and besides, he is there for the long term :)

Katherine Hale all the way!! They r soo cute together and Hale understands her!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hale. No contest.

message 41: by gina (new) - rated it 4 stars

gina Im not quite sure pretty confused /

Chanice Hale for the win!!!!!!

Olivia Alexei wrote: "Hale. Duh. C'mon, guys. Is this even a valid argument?"

I agree!!! When did a nick and kat ship even exist. Its only Hale for me. I feel that Nick is a cool character but not as Kats love interest

message 44: by Shiannna (new) - added it

Shiannna Hale no question

Amber definitely Hale

Sabrina hale nick shouldn't even be an option

Mayah HALE, HALE, HALE, HALE, HALE! I have wanted them to be together forever!!!! =D What would their ship name be?? Kale? Wait isn't that a plant? I don't know, but we need to figure out a ship name because they are meant to be! ;)
Btw, Is there a second book?

Olivia Mayah wrote: "HALE, HALE, HALE, HALE, HALE! I have wanted them to be together forever!!!! =D What would their ship name be?? Kale? Wait isn't that a plant? I don't know, but we need to figure out a ship name bec..."

YES KALE!! made me laugh so much and yes there are currently 3 books out!

Mayah Olivia wrote: "Mayah wrote: "HALE, HALE, HALE, HALE, HALE! I have wanted them to be together forever!!!! =D What would their ship name be?? Kale? Wait isn't that a plant? I don't know, but we need to figure out a..."

Thanks so much, I cannot wait until I am able to read them! And your welcome! =)
GO KALE! ;D

message 50: by Abi (new)

Abi Hale - I love him...

...And yes, Kale is a plant...

« previous 1