After the End RP discussion

Food Places > McDonald's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 09:44AM) (new)

Ash walks in smiling. He looks at Love. He gets behind the counter.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "oooh fun" smiles love.

message 4: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie cartwheeled into the McDonald's in a cheer leading outfit. She started shouting "Go Team!" between each cartwheel.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 09:47AM) (new)

"What would you like, Love?" Ash said. Then noticing Maddie. He bit his lip.

message 6: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments 'Ick, Love?' Maddie thought. 'He's got a girlfriend?'

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash smiled at them.

message 8: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie did more cartwheels and started trying to throw a football at all the salt and pepper shakers.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "um...whats she doing?" asked Love noticing her.
((maddie doesnt know her name so mebe when ash says what would you like ,love she thinks its like..u no))

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 09:53AM) (new)

Ash walked over to Maddie. "Please don't throw things, in the restaurant." He said. He walked back behind the counter. "She's a cheerleader. What would you like, Love?"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love couldnt do anything but beam at maddie and saying, "Hey!"

message 12: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie threw the football at him angrily and then started running around outside making weird noises.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash rolled his eyes. "Love?"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) love screamed and ran over to ash and started whimpering "are you ok?"s.

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie started screaming outside.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 09:56AM) (new)

"I'm fine. Just a football." He handed the ball to Love. "Can you bring that to her?"
He heard her screaming. He jerked up to make sure she wasn't having an attack.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "i missed loads of things when i ran away..." she sighed."what would you recommend?"

message 18: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie's screams grew fainter as she drew farther away.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash bit his lip.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) love ran out to maddie.
"i believe this is yours?" she smiled sweetly handing it over to her laughing!

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) she noticed that maddie was screaming and she asked her if she was okay and tried to ask her what was wrong. she never thinks that anyone deserves to be hurt no matter what they did.

message 22: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie's screams suddenly cut off and a limp body was thrown back to the McDonalds. It was maddie's.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((that makes no sense. love was just comforting her...))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((if the attaker hurt maddie, maybe love has to be hurt a little too.))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((if the attaker hurt maddie, maybe love has to be hurt a little too.))

message 26: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments ((Her screams had been drawing farther and farther away, someone had taken her and killed her.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 10:06AM) (new)

Ash ran outside, next to Maddie. "Oh my gosh! Love, what happened?!" He began crying. "No, no, no!"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "she cant be dead?"

message 29: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Her throat had been slit and she wasn't breathing. She was gone.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love was sobbing in front of maddie. "i tried,Ash, i really did. the attaker was strong but ive sent part of me after him." wailed Love.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 10:10AM) (new)

Ash cried. "Just a dream. A horrible terrible, nightmare." He whispered. "She's alive, and she loves me all together. She can't be dead. No! No way!"

message 32: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie's limp body was strewn out at awkward angles live humans couldn't bend into.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love ran over and whimpered "this is all my fault...i shouldnt have ever bothered you."

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 10:13AM) (new)

"Why? Why her?" He kissed her. "You may not have known me, but I love you, Maddie." He sobbed. "Not your fault."

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love buried her face in her hands and cried veery loudly.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love buried her face in her hands and cried veery loudly. "why did i ever have to cause this...why did i ever had to live?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 10:15AM) (new)

Ash sat down the body and pulled out his phone. "You lived because you deserve to."

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) love kept insulting and blaming herself. "i should never had been born. im trouble itself. im a coward, i should have jumped in front of her and take the blow myself..."

message 39: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie's hand started to shake.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love ran to her side.

message 41: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments Maddie's lip began to quiver.

message 42: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 458 comments ((Gtg))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "no one...not even the OTW deserves to die. especially not you" she whispered.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked at Maddie. "Wake up." He whispered. He called 911

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "ill go to the office right now"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) (gtg)

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ill be back in like 20mins.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded. He kissed Maddie's forehead. He told the cops whatt had happened and they showed up.

((G2g be back in threeish hours))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love split her soul and sent the part to the emergency office.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((im back...i just noticed that the mc donalds pic is 1 in china. it says mc donalds in chinese there!))

« previous 1 3 4 5