The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

5000 MEMBERS !!! :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments Guys, i just wanted to thank you all for joining the group and participating in the discussions. I can't believe that the group already has 5000 members, i am really glad that so many people are part of this and enjoy it.

With Love,
Laura

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael (lovechild) | 280 comments Laura wrote: "Guys, i just wanted to thank you all for joining the group and participating in the discussions. I can't believe that the group already has 5000 members, i am really glad that so many people are pa..."

Thank you for starting the group.

message 3: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4818 comments Congratulations Laura! You started a wonderful group! :)

message 4: by Amee (new)

Amee | 99 comments Thanks for this Laura.

message 5: by Reaghan (new)

Reaghan | 52 comments Loving being part of this group. Especially since we all are here for something positive!!! Thanks so much!

message 6: by Mary Abigail (new)

Mary Abigail Sumiguin (zenithmarie) i love it that everyone has a voice on this group.

Congratulations!!!

message 7: by Carla (new)

Carla Laura wrote: "Guys, i just wanted to thank you all for joining the group and participating in the discussions. I can't believe that the group already has 5000 members, i am really glad that so many people are pa..."

Thank you Laura... I have gotten 3 WONDERFUL reads from this group!! I love how for the most part everyone is nice, honest, & thoughtful in their book reviews =)

message 8: by HZar (new)

HZar Worth | 66 comments We saw this group and as we are fairly new here as both enthusiastic readers, and also writers of The Canarsie Flash. Always looking for new friends here. Best wishes.

message 9: by Dustin (new)

Dustin (dalittlestelf) No, Thank You for giving Me the chance to talk to other people about great books and discover new ones

message 10: by Cora (new)

Cora (missteacher333) | 106 comments Right on Laura!! You're giving more than you're taking- kudos :-))

message 11: by Grant (new)

Grant | 25 comments Thanks for starting this great group Laura, I agree with all of the comments. This group really helps us all flourish in our reading and and insights on so many books and topics on books that we would never probably hear about. Thanks to all the participation of the members. So many minds at the goal of enjoying books.

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 32 comments Great job!

message 13: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (deathserum) Thank you for starting this group, it's so amazing. I joined this group when it had like 50 members. I can't believe it gained so many members so fast.

message 14: by Cristal (new)

Cristal | 5 comments I'm new but this group you made seems great! Congratulations

message 15: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 186 comments excellent! congratulations! the army of booklovers is growing strong!

message 16: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Perry | 229 comments lol that's because we all have a place to talk and not be called geeks. I am just happy my poor husband gets a break from, "and then this happened to the character." Its hard on people who don't read. lol

message 17: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 186 comments yeah, sure is hard on the people who don't read and the best way to avoid that is to start reading :)

message 18: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Perry | 229 comments unfortunately my husband went to schools where the teachers were not so great at their job, now I am teaching him things he should have learned in 3rd grade. Its really sad how elementary school teachers don't understand that without the beginning crucial blocks laid and cemented the whole education process crumbles.

message 19: by Vardan (new)

Vardan Partamyan (vardanpartamyan) | 186 comments I absolutely agree with you Brittany. The foundation is absolutely vital - do it correctly and you will never have a critical problem with the rest of the "building". Do it badly and you will have issues with all the structures you build on the wobbly foundation.

message 20: by Book (new)

Book Falcons (bookfalcons) | 4 comments Congrats for 5000 Fans !!! Here's a good news for all- Book Falcons wants to make your reading experience even more enjoyable; therefore we are offering you 50 % OFF on all audio books throughout March 2013 :)

message 21: by Grant (new)

Grant | 25 comments Vardan wrote: "yeah, sure is hard on the people who don't read and the best way to avoid that is to start reading :)"

If you can't beat em, join em... that's it... I think non readers think we hide away in books but really I think it helps us interact with people better......

message 22: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hargraves | 94 comments All I have to say is "Oh My God, I have to tell you this part..." and my husbands eyes lose focus and glaze over. So yeah, readers GET IT!

message 23: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 21 comments Sure I agree early childhood education is very important. My father was a teacher and he made sure all students got proper education in elementary school. Starting with strong foundation builds a great individual.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Congrats! Keep Inviting Everyone!

message 25: by A Book-Nerd (new)

A Book-Nerd  (idioticsense) | 9 comments Congratulations Laura on Making it to 5000 members!!! That is so Awesome! :-)

message 26: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments Booknerd17 wrote: "Congratulations Laura on Making it to 5000 members!!! That is so Awesome! :-)"

Thank you so much !! :)

Sirherbertsneakies Hebert (mrsneakies) | 3 comments Congratulations to the group, Laura. I'm new so please say hello to me and show me the ropes. New friends welcome.
:)

message 28: by Kiki (new)

Kiki Evans | 1 comments Thanks for accepting me to he group. Congratulations Laura on making 5000 members. I'm sure it is more by now. So Congrats!

message 29: by Meag (last edited Mar 24, 2013 08:07AM) (new)

Meag (meagan01) Congratulations, it really is a great group.

message 30: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Congratulations on achieving this milestone. I'm new here but I was wondering if you're doing anything special to celebrate this event?

message 31: by Mari (new)

Mari Sloan (MariSloan) | 15 comments I'm looking forward to reading and participating! :-)

message 32: by Amy (new)

Amy Lawrence (amylawrence) I just joined and I'm really looking forward to reading and looking through the discussions! x

message 33: by Aline (last edited Mar 25, 2013 03:21PM) (new)

Aline | 10 comments Congrats! It's a great group! Looking forward to the next book.

message 34: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Augustine Woop! Woop! I <3 this group so far. Congrats!!!

message 35: by Isawong (new)

Isawong | 1 comments who can tell me where can i download books?i want to download "the secret life of bees". But i don't know where i can do. please tell me if you know

message 36: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments Thank you so much to all of you !!! It means the world to me that you are part of this group, i hope you are enjoying it as much as i am :)

message 37: by Amy (new)

Amy Lawrence (amylawrence) Isawong wrote: "who can tell me where can i download books?i want to download "the secret life of bees". But i don't know where i can do. please tell me if you know"

try http://www.epubbud.com/ :)

message 38: by dyanne (new)

dyanne L.M. wrote: "Woop! Woop! I <3 this group so far. Congrats!!!"

So do I!
After all, this is one of the only places where all bookaholics feel welcomed by other bookaholics.

message 39: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments Kyle ~Special K: Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Great group you've started here, Laura. I've invited 99 of my friends to join."

Thank you so much !!

message 40: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 2 comments YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Robbyn (new)

Robbyn Birnie | 2 comments I've recently joined this group but after reading everyone's comments this sounds like a really good group and I thank you Laura for creating this group :) hope to have some good reading experiences in the future :)

message 42: by Rahul (new)

Rahul (rahulbadami) Thanks Laura. I am a new member, and the enthusiasm of everyone is so wonderful. Loving it.

message 43: by Ereaderbuddy (new)

Ereaderbuddy Helping Readers. Saving Money | 2 comments Wow that YAyyyy went on a long time ;) lol. Congrats

message 44: by Eva (new)

Eva Dodson | 1 comments It sounds like I picked the right group to join! I have NO ONE to talk to about books because my husband could care less and only listens with one ear. Glad to be a part of this awesome group!

message 45: by fabby (new)

fabby | 480 comments Eva wrote: "It sounds like I picked the right group to join! I have NO ONE to talk to about books because my husband could care less and only listens with one ear. Glad to be a part of this awesome group!"

do you think our husbands are related because when i try to explain what im reading he just goes aha aha

message 46: by fabby (new)

fabby | 480 comments Vardan wrote: "yeah, sure is hard on the people who don't read and the best way to avoid that is to start reading :)"

my husband has dyslexia so he reads but not as fast a he would like and not the genres that i do so this site helps me to talk about books that i read

message 47: by L.c. (new)

L.c. Dale (lcdale) | 2 comments Laura wrote: "Guys, i just wanted to thank you all for joining the group and participating in the discussions. I can't believe that the group already has 5000 members, i am really glad that so many people are pa..."

Hi Laura
Just joined tonight. Amazed to think that I could be in contact with so many people who love books as much as I do. I have several books I'd love to put forward but not sure of the ropes so please let me know how to propose a book for the group to read
Many thanks and I look forward to getting to know you guys better

message 48: by Rabia (new)

Rabia | 19 comments hello, I recently joined..and am loving this group!

hope we reach higher numbers ;)

message 49: by Balayogi (new)

Balayogi | 8 comments It is New Year in most parts of INDIA this week.Wish you and all your family members a very Happy New Year
Even as per the Gregorian calendar this is the actual new year that’s why the last four months indicate the numbers sept, oct, nov and dec for 7,8,9 and 10.

DAWN OF THE NEW YEAR

With the dawn of the NEW YEAR,
New year’s resolutions abound around,
A round us blossom beliefs for the best,
B est ways of care and creation,
C reation of dazzling , delightful dreams,
D reams of emancipation, endearment and evolution,
E volution of friendly and fantastic feelings,
F eelings of generosity, greatness and goodness;
G oodness of human and humane hospitality,
H ospitality, without inhibition, of inner invitation,
I nvitation to join in jubilation and joy,
J oy of kindled kindness,
K indness born out of long, lurking love of life,
L ife of making mutually munificent moral marvels,
M arvels of nice nature and natural nicety,
N icety of overflowing openness offering opportunities,
O pportunities to purify, and preen up profound Perception,
P erception of rights and life’s vital questions,
Q uestions of right requirements,
R equirements of social, spiritual and sober solutions,
S olutions leading to tolerance and tranquility,
T ranquility of ubiquitous, universal urge for unity,
U nity of various and varied values and visions,
V isions of worthy wisdom,
W isdom that x-axially expands and x-rays,
x- rays into the depths of perception throughout the year,
Y ear full of zenithal zooming
Z ooming into another ambitious year on top gear.

For full year’s calendar like this you may download from

ATTITUDE CALENDAR
http://www.authorstream.com/Presentat...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76464679/20...

Regards
Balayogi
Here are Some of my recent PPT presentations you all can download at www.authorstream.com and also my blog links and book links

2] SCIENCE AND SPIRITUALITY
http://www.scribd.com/doc/101198033/S...
3] MORALITY
http://www.scribd.com/doc/101199648/M...
4] FRIENDSHIP
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104256668/F...
5] Is International Unity possible? If not why?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104256525/U...
1] Why we worship Lord Ganesha
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104251219/G...
6] LIFE WILL CONTINUE ALWAYS NO DOOMSDAY
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104256818/L...

7] FEAR
http://www.scribd.com/doc/99383226/Fe...
8] ATTITUDE CALENDAR
http://www.scribd.com/doc/76464679/20...
9] FACE
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104257624/F...
10] INDIA’S GREATNESS
http://www.scribd.com/doc/101741668/N...

11] SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MY OBSERVATIONS
http://www.scribd.com/doc/81460772/Sw...
12] URBANISATION MANIA CAUSES EL NINO
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104257892/E...
13] MANTRA FOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
http://www.scribd.com/doc/104256338/M...
14] REVERSE DICTIONARY OF ADJECTIVES
http://www.scribd.com/doc/103216417/R...
15] Eyes, everything you wanted to know about eyes
http://www.scribd.com/doc/105362917/Eyes
Some of my blogs books and blogs

1] http://contentwriteups.blogspot.com/ Articles on general

Topics. Some samples
http://contentwriteups.blogspot.com/2...

2] http://www.scribd.com/doc/49579600/Re...

http://adjectives-balayogi.blogspot.i...]

3] http://waterthesupremeenergy-balayogi...
- My contention is that water is not just made of H2O it has an unknown element and many scientist across the globe too agree with this.
http://waterthesupremeenergy-balayogi...

4] http://chemistrywise.blogspot.com/- a new blog to unravel the hitherto unexplained mysteries of chemistry specially made as 2011 has been declared as the INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF CHEMISTRY BY UNITED NATIONS.

I have 20 more different blogs and 20+ FB groups
Regards
Balayogi
balayogiv@gmail.com
[91] 9841723932

message 50: by HZar (new)

HZar Worth | 66 comments Check out our novella, The Canarsie Flash, it comes in kindle too, available at amazon. Add us as a pal if you like, we are always looking to expand our presence with other readers and creative writing enthusiasts of all walks. Best wishes.

« previous 1