Debate Teams and Ratings discussion

Debates > Coffee given to too young of people?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 634 comments Mod
Yes or no?

I'm both, because A)I drink coffee, even when I was little I would B)some kids, could get rlly hyper nd C)it's not the best drink you could drink...

message 2: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 5 comments Um I am confused do you mean little kids or teens cuz I live on coffee

message 3: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

hey! im under high school age(wait, wats high school age?)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Not all kids are really hyper as it is.

Yet coffee isn't the best drink you could drink, I agree with that.

message 5: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

ah. anyway, i drank coffee when i was like 5ish. well, around there. i never got hyper.

message 6: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

one of my friends, she and i have something in common with drinks. coffee! difference-she goes hyper if she has some. bad part about that, is that sometimes she'll start speaking spanish! i'm like 'could you plz calm down or at least stop talking spanish?' she was born in mexico, so shes fluent. nd shes 14!

message 7: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

yep.

message 8: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 410 comments Im both..I agree with Cecile! I think it's fine with kids drinking it, as long as they don't drink it like 24/7. Well, I don't like coffee, so...I like tea! For some odd reason..

message 9: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 410 comments Yup, last time I drank coffee, it made my stomach hurt..so I drink tea now :)

message 10: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

i like both, tea and coffee.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) In my opinion coffee given too young is dependent on the person. Where as one person might be 100% capable of dealing with the effects of coffee another might not. If with large amounts of caffeine you have uncontrollable energy or headaches then ditch the coffee. Also confront your parents to make sure they are okay with your coffee consumption.