Proud Of It! discussion

Serious Stuff > The Love Wall

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This can be about anything, right? To anyone?

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 2 comments To my friend Allison,

Dude. Like you're amazing, so amazing at piano, EVEN IF YOU'RE ONLY LEVEL ONE! Don't be talking to me like that. I can only play Mary Had A Little Lamb on the piano, and even that, I can't play WELL!

I'm glad I met you, love your hair, because like-- the shortness-- the dye-- Just. Yes. I love that you composed the Fairy Tail theme even if you said you wouldn't! Ha HA! I CALLED IT!

You're sassy, and sane, and pretty down to earth, you have an adorable little brother that's a pain in the neck, but-- you probably already know that, and TELL ME WHEN YOU'LL DYE YOUR HAIR NEXT!

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments To my current friends, old crush and current crush,

Thank you for being some of the many people who saved my life recently. I thought I was stuck in depression forever, stuck with cutting, but you all pulled me out of it.

My old crush, thank you so much for the advice. You were the one who mainly contributed to getting me out of the hellhole I was stuck in for ages. Even though you hurt me a few times when I was liking you, I want to start all over, go back to year 5 and not have fallen for you, but have you as a friend instead. I think if I didn't like you back then, then everything would've been okay before, and now, it's okay in a way. I love how sassy you are now, and how you care for your friends. You saved me. So thank you so much. :)

My current crush, thanks for putting up with my annoying, time-killing attitude. You make me feel better, and when you kind of defended me at times, I felt so happy. I never thought that one of my crushes would care at all. You never fail to make me smile, never fail to feel alive now. Thanks a lot to you, I'm beginning to feel better, especially when you get all critical to a certain someone, which I can't help but smile out. I promise, no matter what happens, that I'll try to help you if you're in a tight hole, because you make me feel good. Thank you so much. :)

And to some special friends, which I shall list now, Charisse, Jessica T, Anushka, Misha, L, FMS, Heta, Secret, and many more, you saved me. Char and Jess, you both are the best BFFE's I could ever have. Only you both are my BFFE's, because I've known you both for the longest time imagined, and you know me so well. Anushka and Misha, you guys are so humorous. I don't ever want you both to leave my side. L, FMS, Heta and the others in HERG:D, you guys never fail to make me laugh at your insanely funny posts. You guys almost made me fall out of my chair once.

Thank you so much, guys. I hope in the future, we all can see each other, same place, same time, same everything. Thank you so much. :)

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments I do! *Gives tissue.*

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments XD too!

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments Okay... XD

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) To my sister Michelle, thanks for taking me in after our mom died. You and your family didn't have to do it, but you did. All of you treated me like your own daughter, eventhough some times I felt smothered, but it was for a good cause. Thanks for never giving up on me. And i just wanted to let you know that i love you and i will always be greatful for everything you have done for me!! <33333

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

To all the sweet little girls in my 2nd grade small group!
I love you all Jenna, Bliss, Vee, Lexi, Zara, Ashley, Sierra, Molly, Cana! You girls are so sweet and I know you will achieve great things. I may be your leader but you have changed me in many ways. You have reminded me how great life is and how you don't need to stress over little things because life is too short. You are so amazing and kind and you always think of others. I love you girls and thinks for being a part of my life!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

And to my friends at school and a church
I love all of you to the moon and back. You guys are brilliant and crazy and just it is beyond my ablilty to exsplain how much you mean to me. You are so great and you guys have helped me through hard times whether you know it or not. I have had a rough two years and you guys loved on me and showed me how to live without worry. Let the past be the past and focus on a better future. Those words were told to me by one of you and there is not a day that goes by that I don't remeber that saying. You always comment on how happy I always am and I want you to know that you are the reason I am so happy! Thank you for loving me and not caring if I am popular or athletic or smart. Thanks for not judging me and loving me for who I am! You all will do great things.
~Sydney

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Johnson | 100 comments To Jessy: you are AMAZING and give great advice! you are inspiring and very pretty :) thank you for being there and letting me tell you about my issues/problems and not judging me :)

To Kira: I am so happy that youre family has taken me under their wing and told me that as soon as i turn 18 or graduate high school i can move in with them! I love you guys so much and to be honest, i consider your family as my actual "long-lost" family and mine is just temporary

To Reyna: we have had our ups and downs and everything else, but for some reason we always come back around :) even though it was weird and didnt end very well I was happy that you got me and your bro together, it made me realize something that i really needed too. and plus, it sort of brought us closer. You are a really strong girl and i know you are going through a hard time, just remember that me and kira are always there for you. We love you much much!!

(reyna and kira are like my sisters and Everyone here knows Jessy :) Happy i found this group, thanks everyone)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2013 10:21AM) (new)

Dear____
you're amazing, and....
well, you're just amazing. and I love you so much. like, loads. you are the reason I get up in the morning. you are great, and though you'll never know how amazingly awesome I think you are, I'm always here, if you ever decide you like me a tiny bit. I live in hope....
:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Jess!! Love ya too <3

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

@Jess, you're like a sis to me too <3

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks <3 I will always be here for you too

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs back*

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) aww Thanks, thanks for being there for me! :-) You're awesome! :-)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

This group is the reason I wake up each day:)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Same here guys, you guys are awesome. Thanks for all of the support, if I ever need to talk, I know I can come here, and someone will help me through it! :-) Thanks so much <333

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

@jess, thanks for always being here for me <3

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

<33333

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be amazing!!!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) It would be so fun! :-)

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Isaac,
Thank you so, SO much for being my friend. Words can't even describe how thankful I am for your friendship.
We met when you were at a difficult time in your life, and you asked me to help you through it, and I hope I did. You helped me cope through so many times that I know I couldn't have gotten through without you. Sometimes we were jerks to each other and sometimes we didn't understand, but we ALWAYS stayed friends.
Leaving you was one of the hardest things I've done, but when we talk on the phone, we pick up right where we left off, as if we're talking face to face. I'm so proud of you and everything you've overcome because I know it hasn't been easy. You are a fighter, a warrior, a best friend, and an amazing person.
I miss you with all my heart, and I can't wait to see you soon. <3

To my current BFF (You know who you are :D)
You are such an incredible human being, I don't know what I would do without you. You're funny, smart, and CRAZY! But I wouldn't want ya any other way ;p
We throw our own version of a party, though we may be miles away, and we laugh and we cry and we sing and we dance. And we complain and we brag.
And then we dance some more. :D
You got me through the worst time of my life by helping me to see that the people who love me WANT to help me. You gave me the courage to stand up and gave me the light at the end of the LONGEST tunnel ever, and I think I can say that I am FINALLY through it. I don't know what the future looks like, but I truly hope you are in it. I love you so very much, and I hope that I've given you support for all your troubles in return :). <3
Kallie

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments xD aww thanks :D LOVE YOU MORE!

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Ummm, yeah I think so lol :p

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments You're just crazy xP

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments *Rolls eyes* Weirdo ;p

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Good lord if this is how you react when I write something nice about you then I'll do it more often rotfl xK!

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2013 01:36PM) (new)

To Ms. Clever.
If you respond to this, do it through email. You are a secret.
You are my best friend, and my strongest support. Even as I fall, and the other supports topple over, you stand and hold me up.
You are the biggest reason I am still alive. You have done a lot more than you will ever know for me. Trust me when I say that.
You never tell me to build a bridge and get over it. You help me build that damn bridge, and as much as I hate to admit it, when I'm scared, you help me over it.
I thought I didn't need friends. I thought I was better alone. You taught me otherwise, and in a time when I thought I had no one. You were a complete stranger, but you took me in under your wing, as a friend.
You said that one day you would try to meet me, just as a gokd friend would. You are more than a good friend though. You are a best friend.
You gave me someone to trust, when I thought I'd trust no one again. You are one of the best things that ever happened in my life.
When I was weak, you made me strong. Every. Time.
You helped me cope every situation.
I love you.
<3/Kassi

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou (GlambertPhan15) | 859 comments Jessy wrote: "@Kallie BWHAHAHAHA YAY ;DDDDDDD"

xD

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) aww ** Wipes tears* That is beautiful!

message 39: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) To Moriko.

You are amazing. ^w^

You've always stood by me, even when I'm a total bitch, and you're always the voice of reason that I need. I can always feel safe knowing that you will be there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to.

You're the best seme (not literal) a girl could ask for! ^w^

message 40: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) That's so sweet!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, so amazing!☺

message 42: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Aw, thanks guys. ^w^

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Avoir des rapports sexuels dans une baignoire pleine de pudding avec ma femme de chambre à la française.

message 44: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I actually figured out what you said there! :)

(Thanks Google translate! ^w^)

message 45: by Mhairi (last edited Sep 23, 2013 11:07PM) (new)

Mhairi | 213 comments to the best friend ever
You don't even realise how much you've helped me, when I'm in a bad mood or just feel really bad about myself you're the only one that I can talk to and knownthat you'll take me serious, you're the only one that I really trust and know I can tell anything.
You put up with all my jokes and the stupid things I say, u say that you're annoying but u could never annoy me.
Your always a shoulder for me to cry on and the first person I go to when I need help. Your so selfless and always put other people ahead of you I'd help you with anything and if you ever need someone to talk to i will always be here because you've helped me more than anyone else ever could, your the reason I'm still alive and you don't even know it
Your the best

message 46: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) To my current major crush who I've been crushing on since the beginning of 9th grade-

You may not know how hard it is for me to love you, when all I've been through is too much to even tell you. I don't know why you seem to think I'm invisible when we have the same Math class at the same time together in the same classroom, having the same teacher. I really wish I could tell you everything I've been through, but that would take forever. The only thing I want is to be with you forever, even though I know that the only way you can ever be with someone forever is to live forever.

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 13 comments To GeG who isn't in this group.
(That's not her real name just her gr one) and Leni
You have been two amazing friends. I don't know what I did to deserve such kind, caring accepting friends, and I hope you know that I feel lucky to have you by my side every day.