Midnight Breed Fans discussion

The Characters > Kellan and Mira

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Linsey Pop♥ - mybooksnthings.com (last edited Mar 15, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

♥Linsey Pop♥ - mybooksnthings.com (linseypop) | 15 comments After reading Edge of Dawn I think this is my new favourite couple! Yes I have fallen in love with Kellan. He's hot! Loved the chemistry between these two... and, yes, I was jealous of Mira too! Who wouldn't be?

message 2: by ♥Linsey Pop♥ - mybooksnthings.com (last edited Mar 15, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

♥Linsey Pop♥ - mybooksnthings.com (linseypop) | 15 comments Just thought I'd post this. He may be my perfect Kellan!

(view spoiler)

(I tend to put my pics in spoiler tags just so they dont slow up page loading time)

message 3: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 1 comments I just bought Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian last night, can't wait to start! But now I may just have to let this pic sink in a while ;)

♥Linsey Pop♥ - mybooksnthings.com (linseypop) | 15 comments Lol. He's nice isn't he? Ooh enjoy it. im so jealous that you haven't read it yet. Wish I could go back and read it for the first time again! You'll love it.

Vampyre Groupie | 59 comments Wow! What an eye candy you got there. *gracefully wipes drool off the keyboard* ;)

Though I had few issues with it, Edge of Dawn is my favourite book in the series, too. I loved the romance between Kellan and Mira, and despite the long separation (which I usually despise), the romance was believable.

Vampyre Groupie | 59 comments Joyce wrote: "I just bought Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian last night, can't wait to start! But now I may just have to let this pic sink in a while ;)"

Happy reading! IMO it's the best book in the series.

♥Linsey Pop♥ - mybooksnthings.com (linseypop) | 15 comments Vampyre Groupie wrote: "Wow! What an eye candy you got there. *gracefully wipes drool off the keyboard* ;)

Though I had few issues with it, Edge of Dawn is my favourite book in the series, too. I loved the romance betwe..."

Yes I totally agree. I've just said this exact same thing in another group because someone I know in there is currently reading it. And yes, I think it is my fav as well!!

message 8: by Adoore (new)

Adoore | 2 comments I loved the romance between Kellan and Mira they were hot together. But also sweet because they met young and fell in love.