The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Welcome! > Welcome to YADBC!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (last edited Mar 10, 2013 05:14AM) (new)

Jack (jack_) | 564 comments Welcome to The YA Dystopian Book Club!

We are a group that's dedicated to reading and discussing books in the Ya Dystopian genre. The group just received a makeover and everything has been re-organised. We want this group to be very successful so invite your friends and spread the word about the group. We have monthly group reads and quarterly series reads for you to get involved in. we also have many book discussions so feel free to jump right in. We are very glad to have you with us. If you have any questions, just contact one of the moderators.

Your Moderators,
Jack & Lilac

message 2: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Thanks Jack and Lilac! I'm David and I'm addicted to all YA, but dystopian novels in particular :)

message 3: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambray1999) | 34 comments Thanks for making this group Jack and Lilac! Glad to be a part of it!(;

message 4: by Shidorr (new)

Shidorr Myrick-Gayer (shidorrmyrick-gayer) My Book is FREE RIGHT NOW, but only for 5 days. Download it on your E-book My book is FREE RIGHT NOW for your E-reader, on amazon. If you have a nook you can get a kindle app for free onto your nook. Young Adult/ Romance/ fantasy.

Here is what people are saying about it: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...

Download it here: http://www.amazon.com/Her-Name-is-Gra...

message 5: by Jack (new)

Jack (jack_) | 564 comments Hi, please post this comment in the promotions section of the group, as that's what it is, advertising.

message 6: by Kika96 (new)

Kika96 | 6 comments I'm new here as well :D Thanks for making the group!

message 7: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Welcome you two!!!

message 8: by Kika96 (new)

Kika96 | 6 comments Thanks! :) I read a wide range of books, but lately, my fingers have been reaching towards the dystopians!

message 9: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Ooh me too!

message 10: by Kika96 (new)

Kika96 | 6 comments It's good to see that I'm not alone then!

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Hey you guys!! If you want we have an entire introductions thread as well!

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Hey Pip- we'd love to give you an even warmer welcome in our introductions thread where we can all say hey while talking about books and whanot :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Maddie. I love all books but dystopian are Normally my favorites.

message 14: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Hey Maddie, thanks for joining, but the official thread is called the introductions thread (you'll get a way bigger welcome there!)

message 15: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Maddie wrote: "Hi I'm Maddie. I love all books but dystopian are Normally my favorites."

Welcome Maddie!! Me too ;)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

David - thanks

Riya - ok

message 17: by Olivia Tate (new)

Olivia Tate I just signed up today! I love this genre of novels so I'm super excited to get to know fellow readers!

message 18: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Hey Liv, thanks for joining, but the official thread is called the introductions thread (you'll get a way bigger welcome there!)

message 19: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1040 comments Liv wrote: "I just signed up today! I love this genre of novels so I'm super excited to get to know fellow readers!"

Welcome Liv!!!

message 20: by Des (new)

Des Jernigan (almaund) | 2 comments Just joined today! Very excited!

message 21: by Riya (new)

Riya | 1876 comments Hey Almaund, thanks for joining, but the official thread is called the introductions thread (you'll get a way bigger welcome there!)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.