Supernatural RolePlay discussion

Create A Character!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (last edited Mar 11, 2013 06:26PM) (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Okay, I'm gonna attempt this so bear with me :) oh and btw, you didn't list species or powers up there, but don't worry, everyone makes mistakes

Name: Gwyndolyn Shaylia Fansh
Grade: 10th
Species: currently unknown
Power(s): can shapeshift into any animal of choice, can chance her physical features (e.g. Shape of nose, hair color, height, etc), telekinesis and mind reading at will
Social Circle: If this is whether or not I'm popular, then I'm not and I don't wanna be.
History: Grew up being bullied and punished for being 'different', parents eventualy revealed that she was adopted at 14 and she ran away and ended up here
Digs or Jives: I have no idea what this means, please explain Hannah!
Friends tend to be: a variety, whoever takes a liking to me be it fellow nerds, gay guys, fellow bookworms, jocks and jockettes, even the loners sometimes
Relevant or Not?: Idk what this means either
Appearance: natural appearance is petite and curvy with long curly auburn hair, pale skin with a sprinkle of freckles, one emerald green eye(left) and one sapphire blue eye(right) that are almond shaped
Personality: appears shy and quiet at first but when you get to know her she can be funny and is fond of pulling pranks, but when it comes to school she is very serious, studious (i hope thats spelled right!), and excells far beyond what should be possible
Hobbies: reading, pulling pranks, occasionaly bakes, loves to learn new things
Favorite Color: blood red

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

name,sara
age. 17
grade 11
speases.a god
powers.can trun into anything
she has black hair she is 6 feet tall blue eyes\
hobbies
reading.loves to leren stuff

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Olivia wrote: "name,sara
age. 17
grade 11
speases.a god
powers.can trun into anything
she has black hair she is 6 feet tall blue eyes\
hobbies
reading.loves to leren stuff"

could you elaborate more, please. We need things like your personality and history, etc. thanks :)