Supernatural RolePlay discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) Is this a Supernatural TV Show rp?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) ~Hannah~ wrote: "What's that?"

Um, nevermind then

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) ~Hannah~ wrote: "No I would like to know."

http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Su...

Role Play of the TV show Supernatural

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 4 comments Hi

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) ~Hannah~ wrote: "Oh!!! Yeah... This is just a RolePlaying group that's Supernatural. Maybe we could do something like that...? Wanna be a mod?"

What do you mean by 'something like that'.

Uh...sure?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) ~Hannah~ wrote: "Like what the Supernatural TV show?"

Your confusing me again, are you asking me a question, cus I was asking u one

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) ~Hannah~ wrote: "I just made this group for the heck of it and invited 100 people only two joined but still I think this group sucks. Should I delete this group?"

its up 2 u

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) ~Hannah~ wrote: "Do you like this group?"

Well, you just made it, most people are problay asleep, there's no character creation or species list yet, we'll have 2 wait n see

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Hello, I'm Chelsey :)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) You should keep this group going, I invited my friends

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Ummm what's this group about?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) rping with supernatural charries.

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Well duh but I mean.... urgh nevermind

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) no, what do you mean?

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas I don't know HOW the heck to explain all my question

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Isabella (Greek Geek) wrote: "I don't know HOW the heck to explain all my question"

Try please and ill try to answer it

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) how are you doing Ashley?

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Let's start with what kind of supernatural
Don't know what everything besides Name in the charrie page means
Do they go like to a school of supernatural?

ETC ETC

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) honestly, i have no idea about that, I will try to pm the creator of the group if you would like

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 4 comments Mod
Wow I get invited to a group with no mod XD

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) What are you planning on doing?

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Chelsey wrote: "What are you planning on doing?"

wait for the creator to come back

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

cause i have no right to make any changes to it, since the creator is still a member of goodreads

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Ashley wrote: "TURTLE!!

haha Random Ashley!!"

lol

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) I'm more of a cat person myself but I do like turtles

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

I used to have a pet turtle. We got him when he climbed up through the drain. I was about 5 or 6. We named him shelly.

message 33: by Dudewheresthepie (new)

Dudewheresthepie (supernaturalboitch) | 1 comments Hey :) Im Nada (:

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Little Johnny ~Goku jr~ wrote: "I used to have a pet turtle. We got him when he climbed up through the drain. I was about 5 or 6. We named him shelly."

Tubular! ^^

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Dudewheresthepie wrote: "Hey :) Im Nada (:"

In Spanish Nada means "Nothing"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,I'm erin

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Ashley wrote: "Isabella (Greek Geek) wrote: "Dudewheresthepie wrote: "Hey :) Im Nada (:"

In Spanish Nada means "Nothing""

your not nothing tho."

I know.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Erin *Arwin Livingston* wrote: "Hi,I'm erin"
Hello, Erin :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) I spoke with Hannah and she said that this is a supernatural school